Point State Park reopening May 30

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Point State Park reopening May 30

Post by PSUFAN »

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08143/883885-53.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If The Crew goes on tour this year, I'm going to end it for them at Point State Park - AGAIN. Petrus is going to look strange in his pink polo shirt. A-bomb will be the first to fall beneath my windmilling fists. When I think of the first kick I'll give to Douchebag's floppy tits, I grit my teeth in anticipation. This year's beating will be savage and complete and FINAL.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Re: Point State Park reopening May 30

Post by Adelpiero »

PSUFAN wrote:http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08143/883885-53.stm

If The Crew goes on tour this year, I'm going to end it for them at Point State Park - AGAIN. Petrus is going to look strange in his pink polo shirt. A-bomb will be the first to fall beneath my windmilling fists. When I think of the first kick I'll give to Douchebag's floppy tits, I grit my teeth in anticipation. This year's beating will be savage and complete and FINAL.
are you saying black men can't wear pink? Puka shells are too classy for an african-american male? Why would Petrus meet you in "State" park, is this the new lingo whitey uses for prison, is that where you think every black man should be?

sin,

Aunt Jammamielaquesihsalashonta in New MExico
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

I'm working diligently with state officials to have The Point exclude access to the public. We intend to reserve every last acre to ourselves, so that your DEATH will be silenced and unwitnessed.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Stevo, you better practice your squeals. We know you can act the part, but you have to sound like it too. Go ahead and rent the movie, squeal like a pig boy.

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

we're going to do this. we're going to do this for fucking SLIM. our vengeance will be sought at THE POINT

ever since you offed him, our dicks only get semi erect. why? Because slim was pulling in the grade a tang. now we're relegated to trashy flabwhores with dickbreath. but it aint no thing. we'll bang em and then BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU
Get fucked, dick.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rack this Av.

PSUFAN wrote:This year's beating will be savage and complete and FINAL.
Promise?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Big SHOCKER that the Crew sport overcooked penne pasta in their pants. Your private parts have been used as drillholes by messicans and Georgian male cheerleaders SO OFTEN that you've been unhorsed...your manhood has ridden away from you. You have floppy tits, and dudes drill your holes - therefore, YOU ARE BITCHES, you see? I'm going to grind you into jelly and use you to lubricate city vehicle engines. Your DEMISES will therefore benefit the City of Pittsburgh and the State of PA, and none too fucking soon.

You will pay - pay FULLY.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Petrus
The Crew

Post by Petrus »

HOLLAS

I LOOKFORWARDS TO THE BEETINGS I DISPENSE AND THE BEETINGS YOU SLAPDUCKS DESERVE

THE CREW PAY ME VERY GOOD MONIES TO BEAT ASS AND THAT IS I INTEND TO DO. WHEN I FLEX I PUT FEAR INTO MINDS. WHEN I SCREAM, AIR FILLS WITH MY RAGE AND THE SKY TURNS DARK

BE AFRIAD FOR I COME FOR YOU
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Petrus, I intend to spare you. It would be wrong to end your young life over this matter. The CFB posters expect a RETURN on their investment, what's more.

Now - I will nicely suggest again that you think this through. Just ditch those assholes now, while you still can, and return humbly to your studies.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

FUCK YOU PSUFAN just FUCK YOU

IM FUCKIGN PISSED
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nice pink shirt, nimrod.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

i hear you're rolling with O'Cyrus now

is this fucking true, DICKHEAD? I NEED TO FUCKING KNOW
Get fucked, dick.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

PSUFAN wrote:Nice pink shirt, nimrod.
I'm sure it properly accents his jiggling man-boobs.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Douchebag wrote:i hear you're rolling with O'Cyrus now

is this fucking true, DICKHEAD? I NEED TO FUCKING KNOW
I interviewed. They were a little taken aback at my normal appearance - no acne, no samurai-style ponytail, no wispy facial hair. I was on my way out of the office in 15 minutes...after clubbing the secretary in the temple, of course.

I can't WAIT to put your nose through a garlic press. I have a searing need to see harm come to you.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Jeebus-fuggin-christ on a crutch, Douchefag. All your smegma-swollen cum-flaps do is blah, blah, blah. It is time for your pathetic crew of limp-wristed poop polishers to fucking put up or shup up. You keep whining about losing Slim, however I think your Mexican induced headboard damage has blinded you to the memory of Steiner AND Dice, both ass up under the dirt.

Which is exactly where you and the Spermettes are headed.

Petrus, you can still be saved. Listen to PSUFAN. Seperate yourself from these puka-packing morons.

Just remember Petrus, freedom in this country costs a Buck-oh-five.
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

O'Cyrus became a prostate-thumping colon cleanser once he left the Crew, so it's no surprise someone like psuFAG would align with that shithead.

And MV, you wouldn't know the definition of preemptive if you preemptively had flies eyes on your grill, dumbfuck.
A-Bomb wrote:GET A GOOD LOOK AT ME NOW FUCKOS
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I guess you didn't understand my post, ASSHOLE. My interview with O'Cyrus didn't go too well.

Yet...now that I know it would piss you guys off so bad, I'll schedule another interview.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

place: the point
day: sunday, 6/15
time: 2 pm

be there, FUCKO
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Actually, I'm negotiating with county authorities behind Stevo's back as we speak. I want them to deny The Crew entry to Allegheny County. I want you guys to face the wrath of the other folks that fucking HATE your flabby pimply ass.

I had plans to rake you with vintage indian axes, stuff flypaper down your throats, and squelch shit stripes all over your floppy jowls...then wrap you in canvas tarps and set you afloat down the Ohio...but I already pretty much did all of that. smackaholic and R-Jack and others NEED a piece of you faggots.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

you're pussing out. WISE move, dickstain. WISE move indeed.

mvscal: you're up.

name the time and place dickhead.
Get fucked, dick.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Kill this MB D&Desque fantasy shit. You guys really entertained so easily? Is the news of the real world too boring to create factual threads? My gosh this recycled phoney shit is played and tired, probably a couple guys posting and responding with their own trolls....how fucking entertaining :meds: .
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

WolverineSteve wrote:Kill this MB D&Desque fantasy shit. You guys really entertained so easily? Is the news of the real world too boring to create factual threads? My gosh this recycled phoney shit is played and tired, probably a couple guys posting and responding with their own trolls....how fucking entertaining :meds: .
Feel free to start a better thread.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

My guess is that Steve's just PISSED because he sports a fauxhawk of his own.

The day is coming where you Michigan people will be dealt with - summarily. God knows you fucking DESERVE IT. Tonight will be an important moment where we will seek to make you eat shit. All of Western PA wants to fucking HURT you assholes.

It even goes beyond that, Steve.

You're in HUGE fucking trouble, you goddamned mother FUCK. MOTHER OF GOD, I want to see you bleed
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

PSUFAN wrote:canvas tarps
Honestly, does there have to be an AP reset in every thread?
Wolverine Steve wrote:My gosh this recycled phoney shit is played and tired, probably a couple guys posting and responding with their own trolls.
Probably?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

AP is the Mississippi River of Smack. It all drains through him at this point.

At his terminus, there's an alluvial fan and a dead zone. Yep, it's all there.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

PSUFAN wrote:My guess is that Steve's just PISSED because he sports a fauxhawk of his own.

The day is coming where you Michigan people will be dealt with - summarily. God knows you fucking DESERVE IT. Tonight will be an important moment where we will seek to make you eat shit. All of Western PA wants to fucking HURT you assholes.

It even goes beyond that, Steve.

You're in HUGE fucking trouble, you goddamned mother FUCK. MOTHER OF GOD, I want to see you bleed
Sid and co. go down tonight.

:brad:
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!