Atomic Flunk

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Atomic Flunk

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

What I mean by she's cried often (which is what I was originally speaking of) is that, the photo gives off an immediate psychic punch like this is a person whose suffering is of the heart, and the soul has been taught to try not to drown (sea, mist, tears); instead of hardening (lava, stone, calculation).
This is borderline bannable material, FUCKFACE.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Perhaps you're right, Mgo, and talking about a poster like that should be a bannable offense. I'm making assumptions about her, that I don't have the right to or the nearness to.

Mvscal, that's disturbing imagery. Almost as disturbing as toddowen's sperm sauce. I think it's because cement hardens, and the image of hardening cement/semen coagulating thickly as it fills the esophagus.......... but that's for Katy to decide whether you're worthy.
on a short leash, apparently.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I think it's because cement hardens, and the image of hardening cement/semen coagulating thickly as it fills the esophagus..........
Man, just imagine spackling the innards of Rumplesow with man sauce. I'll bet when hardening semen mixes with the turkey gravy, bacon grease, and hot fudge, she immediately goes into cardiac arrest.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Mgo, supervised jelking might cure your obvious dick-length issues. And semen is not fattening. Could you use some?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Had enough, Mike?

Just say the word, and I'll call off the dogs.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Martard wrote:Had enough, Mike?

Just say the word, and I'll call off the dogs.
Apparently not. I like how I was able to post from the 5th floor at the hospital during a clinical, and then later while behind the paint desk as the [Dinsdalian "Behr paint sucks"]Behr Memorial Day paint sale was in full swing[/Dinsdalian "Behr paint sucks"]. Side note: Nothing like having a boat load of customers ordering paint and you get a few fat moms wanting color matches for a quart of paint. Then they demand to see the manager when said fat mom doesn't like the fact that it takes so long to add a few drops to get the color match just right. Anyway...

In all seriousness, this is a smack board and I think the only people that bought into pathological lying bitches claims are Terry the $20k/yr scumbag lawyer (and yes, I can imagine a lawyer being that gullible with no critical thinking skills not making any more), OCD Mike where he is able to type in his drug prescriptions on WebMD and then make a medical diagnosis along with drug type and dosage...

However, those two are no match for the ultimate pussy... Kengina.

This humorless, "I'm better than you," whiny, wormy, needy, and the obligatoryhis ex wife gets black cock in at least 3 of 7 orifices.. yada yada yada... piece of shit keeps responding to what is called a "mimic troll." Imagine that. A guy that has it going on that spends a week out of every month with his eHarmony "babe" (I'm thinking Rumplewife/Risa image) getting all pissy about what he thinks is me.

Then it dawned upon me. Remember that fucking piece of shit omegaverb? Drew? I remember that pic Zyclone put up of him on some hard up site with him in a turtleneck sweater holding m2's windchimes, and smiling with those chicklettes (sp?) where the teeth have a yellow-gray-brown permanent discoloration due to taking antibiotics in the tetracycline category.

Kengina is the same exact fucking reincarnation of that omegaverb pussy.

But hey, if the intellectually dishonest buy into the claims from two bitches known for having stable relationships... I'm talking about sheds... then go ahead and believe all of that shit that got those two dumb bitches to sell me out on a rogue board where the owner has free time on his hands. And BS, before you go there... while it's unpopular... you're cool in my book. I have no issue with you and it's cool.

For the losers that will claim otherwise, then please continue on and think the mimic troll and whatever else that fills the void of your meaningless lives at some fucked up workplace as being me. I'm routing for the troll to step it up though.

Since today is my day off, then entertain me with your predictable whiny, melty, "I'm better than you" rants, Kengina.

Oh, and before I kick back after this marathon week and enjoy this one day off and watch the predictable losers chime in for my entertainment... yesterday was the day 1/4th of my class failed out of the program. Pharmacology and Med/Surg required critical thinking skills. Pretty sad when the entitlement generation that doesn't have to work AND go to school flunked out. They flunked out and don't have to work? Unbeeebable.

Bring it... fakers, liars, and losers.

Atomic Flunk? Okay bitch, I'm #1 in my class if your updating the spreadsheet.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote:Bring it... fakers, liars, and losers.
No need to drag yourself into this.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote: Pharmacology and Med/Surg required critical thinking skills.
So does making the decision to take self portraits in womens bedsheet size undies.

What's your point?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

AP's got a day off? Shit, better toss a couple extra hamptsers on the server wheel.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Bring it... fakers, liars, and losers.
No need to drag yourself into this.
This is my day off dude... make the best of it.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: Pharmacology and Med/Surg required critical thinking skills.
So does making the decision to take self portraits in womens bedsheet size undies.

What's your point?
MGo actually made me laugh as I need it today... Cool.

Bushice, I left you out of the loser pack hoping you would see your place. Now most disagree with Dinsdale's assertion that you are a boring, humorless, waste of bandwidth... but I left you out. Now, did you just post a "riveting" thread about smog in China? I thought Diego gave the idea to Bobby 42... No, it was you and of course... well... trots?

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote:This is my day off dude
Is it raining?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:This is my day off dude
Is it raining?
On what planet? Remember your moon has more gravitation pull than mine where the astronauts landed.

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote:On what planet? Remember your moon has more gravitation pull than mine where the astronauts landed.
Try again, Jay Edgar.

You've already gone the route of running the "your wife is her own planet" smack.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Atomic Punk wrote: Remember that fucking piece of shit omegaverb?
You mean the OmegaVerb who felt guilty about not letting some homo friend of his give him a tongue kiss at some night club when their "girlfriends" were out on the dance floor? That OmegaVerb?

Never heard of him
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote: Bushice, I left you out of the loser pack hoping you would see your place.
Shit in one pair of girls undies, hope in the other....
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: Bushice, I left you out of the loser pack hoping you would see your place.
Shit in one pair of girls undies, hope in the other....
Now you've had 8 months or so to bring it, but instead, you want to go Diego42. What is your plan for your future on Smackboard42?

Informative? --> B42 (insert your "wit" here)

Funny? --> 0 * Bushsux total posts

Help me here.

You keep posting what I call "filler" material. Filler = space between avatar size and box to the right. I see your avatard and know that there is absolutey no content in the filler space. However, when you actually start a thread, it's going to sink to the depths of the pages. Either that or get trots'ed or deleted. To this day Bushsucks, you have not posted ONE thing that is interesting or funny. I mean not one time.

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote:To this day Bushsucks, you have not posted ONE thing that is interesting or funny. I mean not one time.
Well we can shoot that idea straight to hell rather easily:

That will never NOT be funny.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Glad to see you are easily amused. Now let me tell you what you did in response to your "filler" space comment I've made.

What you've successfully accomplished is that you've stretched the "filler" space beyond the confines of your avatard. So instead of scrolling by a predetermined size between users, you have managed to post a double negative comment as if you came up with a new line.

See? You're getting better. What else do you have? Two pictures? I'm sure I'll not see your stupid avatard as you make the filler space bigger next time. Pretty simple, but I'm sure you're still trying to peel the next banana for ingestion.

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dude, don't even TRY to make this thread about anyone else but you. No one can hold a candle to you when it comes to funny or interesting but unfortunately for you your method of delivering that funny has also made you the biggest joke on these boards since EVER.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mister Bushice wrote:Dude, don't even TRY to make this thread about anyone else but you. No one can hold a candle to you when it comes to funny or interesting but unfortunately for you your method of delivering that funny has also made you the biggest joke on these boards since EVER.
Did you relocate to Kansas City? Seriously.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Now this is the zztop I remember.

Kick ass and take names, Mike.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Risa

Post by Risa »

BANNED FOR PERSONAL INFO!

edited by IndyFrisco
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
AP's Self of Steam
Crack Whore

Post by AP's Self of Steam »

Martyred wrote:Now this is the zztop I remember.

Kick ass and take names, Mike.
RRACK Maryred for keeping it real and making the usual suspects melt.

Go fuck yourself, Mike.
Atomic Punk wrote:A shit troll is threatening me now?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Fire LEEEEEERY!
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Annie, I disagree with your assessment about Ken needing to take less black cock. The more the merrier. Have you read the cocking... cooking forum where he actually goes out hiking to find mushrooms? I usually go to the store to get them and not spend a day on what are practically nutritionless morsels... or morels... whatever.

Not really sure what you are talking about with Tennessee and Lake Havasu. I think Katy moved to Id-A-Ho or Montana a few years ago. I think Blackie Lawless lives in Lake Havasu but don't quote me there.

You having an urge to post my last name now? Are you trying to get banned? Say it ain't so.

Lastly, Ken is the reincarnate of omegaverb. Name me one difference other than the permanent discoloring of the teeth. I haven't racked Zyclone enough for getting over on that tool. Like him or hate him, Zyclone is a good dude, much like others that are well-hated by the Tard Chamber.

Your simple mind likes to categorize posters for some weird reason. Now why would I have an issue with a permanently IV wearing dog crusher? I swear the maker of Heparin has made it's money on JSC. Vitamin K is his enemy.

Do you still ride seatless bikes like a pogo stick, or am I generalizing your outdoor life's experience?

Wait, don't answer as I'll need to install a Bushice scroll filter.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

AP,

I have not read all this soap opera drama of a thread nor will I. I got no real beef with you. Hell, you're a great customer of the Sauce. I have always wondered one thing though as others have posted in these interwebs. What is with the use of real names all the time? Yeah, some of us know other's real names. Why though? Does not make sense to me, and it just seems that you prefer to ride the fine line of personal info as much as possible. If that's your MO, so be it, but it's a bad MO.

On a related note, I'm looking into Risa's attempt to out your real name. If it is not public knowledge, consider her next to fucking banned. I'll make it happen. I see how she tried to skirt around it, but it is no excuse.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

IndyFrisco wrote: What is with the use of real names all the time? Yeah, some of us know other's real names. Why though? Does not make sense to me...

Essentially, I place the blame squarely on Brad, although Glen carries his share of the blame.

What the two of them pulled on Karen is, well, unforgivable. Don't believe me? Just ask Robert.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I use real names all of the time? Every single name I've mentioned has been on the boards prior to me naming them. Why do posters I think are trolls carelessly using "Mike" as my name? Never heard of Martyred before Perk started this board.

I think you are focusing on the wrong area. What are the posters you are talking about that is making you take issue? Also, give me a break on giving mimic trolls credit for being me.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Just when you think you can't be surprised ever again by the depth of Risa's stupidity, she proves you wrong. Some of her paragraphs are looking Thorazine Shuffle-worthy.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSU, (notice I didn't call you Dave?) in the future can you use the generic names of drugs so I don't have to look up Trade names? Thank you.

I'm reading the Lippincott's drug guide and am cracking up now that I saw what your "drug smack" is all about.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

R-Jack wrote:Is he trying to look like some type of "in the know" internet guy in front of people who could give a flying fuckity fuck fuck?
Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.... 'cept that apparently some do give a flying fuck and try to use that to advantage, though it seldom works.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jerkoff... I'm dealing with this issue with an admin as we speak.

You are right and I'll drop it, but Martard (who is an unknown shit troll) keeps referring to me as "Mike" since the board started isn't held accountable for dropping my name. That's just one example.

It's cool. However, when a shit troll claims it's me on multiple boards to where the genesis occurred, don't prop the eternal losers that have an axe to grind with me. When I say "Time out folks, this is bullshit" then listen to what I'm saying. No, you have "minor gibblets" from .net shit trolling weak pics all over the place.

I hear you though dude.

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote:PSU, (notice I didn't call you Dave?) in the future can you use the generic names of drugs so I don't have to look up Trade names? Thank you.

I'm reading the Lippincott's drug guide and am cracking up now that I saw what your "drug smack" is all about.
What? Your one day off and you're not spending it with the manatee Hot 27 Y.O. GF you're dating?

and Lippincotts? You certainly picked a yuck fest with that one, Assnormous Pinkskivs.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mister Bushisuxass wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:PSU, (notice I didn't call you Dave?) in the future can you use the generic names of drugs so I don't have to look up Trade names? Thank you.

What? Your one day off and you're not spending it with the manatee Hot 27 Y.O. GF you're dating?

and Lippincotts? You certainly picked a yuck fest with that one, Assnormous Pinkskivs.
First you stupid steaming coil of shit... Let me ask you this... Does your hulka-looking wife that has a flat head, detachable pistol-grip ears, and a phenominal sense of balance, please you? Then you project your unsatisfying sexual probs on me?

Next, is the assumption that you spend 24/7 with a chick. Are you one of those needy pieces of shit that needs validation from a female on a constant basis? Sounds like it.

Oh, and update your spreadsheet... she's 28 now. Yup... you stupid loser of an oxygen thief. Get yer shit straight you fucked up boring twat.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:Uh, I never asked you to stop. I wondered why you feel the need to or what you are looking to gain by going there.

I'll accept your rambling non answer though.
Naw it's cool.

Let's fight an honest battle in the future.

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Mister Bushisuxass wrote:

First you stupid steaming coil of shit... Let me ask you this... Does your hulka-looking wife that has a flat head, detachable pistol-grip ears, and a phenominal sense of balance, please you? Then you project your unsatisfying sexual probs on me?

Next, is the assumption that you spend 24/7 with a chick. Are you one of those needy pieces of shit that needs validation from a female on a constant basis? Sounds like it.

Oh, and update your spreadsheet... she's 28 now. Yup... you stupid loser of an oxygen thief. Get yer shit straight you fucked up boring twat.
now THAT is the melt I was shooting for. :)
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mister Bushice wrote: now THAT is the melt I was shooting for. :)
What do you consider as being a "melt?"

Me responding to a tard with a general response? Give me something to work with then... dullard. I mean, you won't stop outing yourself as being a scroll-wheeling locking recipient and all... Just try dude.

For example:

Bushice: "I suck on message boards."

Helpline: "Can you describe what the term "suck" is?"

Bushice: "Well yes! Ever see those AP panty pics?"

Helpline: "Why yes, I've seen every pic. Is there a reason you have an issue with an idiot that got plastered and made a fool of himself for eternity?"

Bushice: "Yeah... OH you are with me? Usually posters think I'm a waste of bandwidth, a total scroll wheel replacement test subject and all.

Helpline: "Well, is there anything else I can help you with?"

Bushice: "Huh? I just ripped on AP and his panty stuff like everyone else."

Helpline: "Well you have a good night sir." ~~click~~

Bushice: "Okay then, you wear tarp-sized panties too? Fuck you. That's my A game."

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote: Helpline: "Why yes, I've seen every pic. Is there a reason you have an issue with an idiot that got plastered and made a fool of himself for eternity?"
Bwa. I don't have an issue with it. I thinks its fucking hilarious. It merits the amount of resets it gets.

Nice self realization there though, Haplessline. Let those true feelings fly free.