I just French Farted

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Re: I just French Farted

Post by Trollfessor »

What's all this about you swallowing sperm?
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

That is rather disturbing.
on a short leash, apparently.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:Not much surprised registered here at seeing Tarddowen stinking drunk and fantasizing about eating huge testicles in sperm sauce and then vomiting them. Solid contribution. Thanks, Tardd.

Were they your father's testicles, by the way? Freud wants to know.
Must have been. Most of Tardowen’s preferred sex partners would not be old enough to produce sperm.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Sorry for the derail. I'm a little bored rehashing Tardowens shortcomings.

Never heard of "french farting" before, so I looked it up. Typical fag french, it means farting delicately, in a pleasing tone.

but that link led to this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_farter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Professional Farter? There was a kid in my HS class who could swallow air and produce the loudest, room clearing death farts at will that I ever had the misfortune to experience, but as far as I know he was never paid for it.

Hard to imagine going to a stage performance and paying to hear someone farting.

Good to see the british are keeping the tradition alive, I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFGACAR9Z9c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:shock:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

As opposed to the Celtic Fart - sounding like bagpipes

Or a Congo Fart - sounding a steady jungle rythm

Or the old Mississippi Fart - which well ..... they do call the river Muddy Water.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~lofty/pujol.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toddowen wrote:
mvscal wrote:Not much surprised registered here at seeing Tarddowen stinking drunk and fantasizing about eating huge testicles in sperm sauce and then vomiting them. Solid contribution. Thanks, Tardd.

Were they your father's testicles, by the way? Freud wants to know.
Goober McTuber wrote: Must have been. Most of Tardowen’s preferred sex partners would not be old enough to produce sperm.
I was just drunk and ranting off on a recent night is all after having a couple of Miller Lites. It doesn't take much these days.

Sorry to dissapoint you two but I'm not gay.
I was just suggesting that you're a pedophile. Not sure if diddling little boys makes you gay, or just a deviant.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Actually, that's a good question, Goober. A lot of gay activists try to say that molesting children of your same sex does not make you gay, but they have an ulterior motive in pushing that.

I don't believe Toddowen is a pedophile, mostly because that's a dangerous road to go down to call somebody that without proof.

Toddowen, that was honest of you, but not honest enough. If Opportunity knocked and came in the form of a full frontal nudity welding

Ryan Carnes, ... see, I won't even go there, because you all do not want to hear my thoughts on the matter.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Risa wrote:I won't even go there, because you all do not want to hear my thoughts on the matter.
And this matter is different from all others...how?
"I see everything twice!"
Risa

Post by Risa »

It involves graphic descriptions of female on male rape. I'm doing you a kindness, homie.

(and that's four. see y'all in a while.)