Atomic Flunk

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Chyna
Jake

Atomic Flunk

Post by Chyna »

As I have said before-I posted your picture, not Katy.
Bring it here, bitch.
Stop being a creepy fucking stalker and leave Katy alone.
Again, I did it, not Katy.
And can you blame me?? You mass e-mail yourself in the most compromising of positions to people who belong to a smack board-yet you were surprised that it got out?
I mean, really???
Seriously???
You've posted on these boards for more years than Katy and I combined, so shame on you, bro-you of all should have known
how this would roll.

Oh, and hot 27 year old GF?? I call B.S. :lol:
Size 5? :lol:
Bobby42
Natural Man

Re: Atomic Flunk

Post by Bobby42 »

There should be an investigation into this matter. To that end I offer my services.
Chyna
Jake

Post by Chyna »

Start with this. i bet the DNAon the yellowed undies aka Tarp belongs a long dead stripper named Misty.
I bet the rest of her remains can be found in his crawlspace.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

His ass is bruised from the plungering :lol:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Chyna wrote:Again, I did it, not Katy.
We need to see your picture and Katy's. :D
Katy

Post by Katy »

pron wrote:
Chyna wrote:Again, I did it, not Katy.
We need to see your picture and Katy's. :D
I don't post pics with infowhorring pieces of shit like AP posting here. Sorry.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I've seen Katy's face. It's real and it's spectacular.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Tennessee Bloodhound

Post by Tennessee Bloodhound »

OCmike wrote:I've seen Katy's face. It's real and it's spectacular.

Thank you Mike. Do I know you from .net??? I've always been a little self-conscious of my beak and the fact that my eyes are on the sides of my head. Not to mention that I don't really have a chin due to inbreeding in my part of the country. Do you think my face would look a little better if I had a fancy haircut dike Chyna???

She's dating a 72 year old man from Kingman, Arizona. Not bad if you ask me. Are you married Mike???
Last edited by Tennessee Bloodhound on Mon May 26, 2008 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Man panties...bad troll. Your liver should have informed you beforehand.
Tennessee Bloodhound

PrimeX wrote:Man panties...bad troll. Your liver should have informed you beforehand.
Are you the guy that bangs Bacefelice???
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Self-instigated Blueballnic Crunked pile-ons will always be fresh. RACK the constant influx of material.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

these soap opera threads really are teh sukk.

makes annies ramblings look almost readable.

give it a fukking rest already.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:these soap opera threads really are teh sukk.
Not really. I mean, who can avoid looking at a trainwreck?
makes annies ramblings look almost readable.
Umm, no. Not even close.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Tennessee Bloodhound wrote:

Thank you Mike. Do I know you from .net??? I've always been a little self-conscious of my beak and the fact that my eyes are on the sides of my head. Not to mention that I don't really have a chin due to inbreeding in my part of the country. Do you think my face would look a little better if I had a fancy haircut dike Chyna???

She's dating a 72 year old man from Kingman, Arizona. Not bad if you ask me. Are you married Mike???
Hello, Mike. . .

Your spreadsheet needs updating. I've NEVER lived in Tennessee. :lol:

I tell ya what--since I've never claimed to be gorgeous and look smack isn't something that I give a fuck about--I will post up some pics so you can update your "you're ugly," smack okay?

EDITED FOR REMOVAL OF PICS
Here ya go, Mikey, don't ignore this gift you've been handed. I expect that the NEXT time I login that you'll come up with something better than inbred smack. Please don't disappoint me.
Last edited by Katy on Sun May 25, 2008 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katy

Post by Katy »

PrimeX wrote:Man panties...bad troll. Your liver should have informed you beforehand.
Are you the guy that bangs Bacefelice???
No, Mike, I'm the guy that bangs Bacefelice.

Seriously, update your arsenal of personal info, Mike.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Nevermind that... what about her tits?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Katy

Post by Katy »

Cuda wrote:

Nope. Sorry. I've never taken a pic of my tits.
Katy

Post by Katy »

R-Jack wrote:
Katy wrote:[ you can update your "you're ugly," smack okay?
Take any ugly smack from Amanin Panties with a grain of salt, seeing how he probably doesn't possess a natural walleye for beauty.

BTW from my perspective, you are hella..........well, average.
:lol:

It's my lot in life.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

^^^ that's some straight bullshit.
on a short leash, apparently.
Tennessee Bloodhound

Risa wrote:^^^ that's some straight bullshit.
Straight up girlie. Would you like to sample some western Kentucky Walleye???

Maybe a "little" Buccaneer on the side???
Risa

Post by Risa »

^^ that's only marginally better, but only because of the 70s and the Bloodhound Gang. Nobody fucks with the Bloodhound Gang, not even seasons 1 and 2 of GhostWriter. So Bloodhound is cool. I don't think you meant it that way, though. That's too bad. Get over yourself, cuz this is punk. Not as punk as Lake Havasu, but it's still punk.
Risa

Post by Risa »

^^^ Oh stop it. You don't give a fuck about anybody's family, because you're bringing this up out of the blue; and you bring it up under a troll. Worst of all, you only bring it up because you think it makes for an easy hit, and you didn't give a fuck about it as long as you two were 'cool' -- right? Stop being pondscum. Come out of the troll.
Tennessee Bloodhound

I gave "Buc" all of my whiskey and when he sobered up it didn't turn out that well. He was coming off the last stages of his buzz when I was knobin' his private benjamin and I looked up at him. He said I looked like an anteater??? Needless to say, I tried to sell one of my kids for some "white lightning" but I couldn't find any takers. If you think I look funny you should see my kids.
Risa

Post by Risa »

I have no idea, RJack, because I don't know who is behind the two trolls. If it's AP, it's disappointing because he doesn't have to go here. It makes him look like he's pissed off because he got rejected, and he thinks he deserves to be rejected, at the same time. That can't be right.

And if it is someone besides AP, they need to be outted. Period. This is not right on multiple levels.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Katy wrote:
Cuda wrote:

Nope. Sorry. I've never taken a pic of my tits.
Rules are rules. I don't make them, imo.

Post them or get out, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Tennessee Bloodhound wrote:I gave "Buc" all of my whiskey and when he sobered up it didn't turn out that well. He was coming off the last stages of his buzz when I was knobin' his private benjamin and I looked up at him. He said I looked like an anteater??? Needless to say, I tried to sell one of my kids for some "white lightning" but I couldn't find any takers. If you think I look funny you should see my kids.
Bwhahahaha, rack. :lol:
Tennessee Bloodhound

"Creamed corn"??? I've been eatin' that since I was fourteen. Teeth just get in way of makin' a livin'. Mama was right.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

It's so wrong...but it feels so right.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

shit trolls trying to smack katy and chyna, afraid to smack under your real nick, eh jerkoffs

pussies, smack with your nick, not a shit troll.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Horrible, horrible troll.
Delete nic,try again.
Really, no matter to the rest of us, I guess... just another species of AP to kick around.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Adelpiero wrote:shit trolls trying to smack katy and chyna, afraid to smack under your real nick, eh jerkoffs
I think "character trolls" get a free pass in this regard.

Except if I was running them, I'd make 'em...what's the word...? Oh yeah, funny.
Tennessee Bloodhound

Ken wrote:Horrible, horrible troll.
Delete nic,try again.
Really, no matter to the rest of us, I guess... just another species of AP to kick around.
I may have grown up a homely and needy child and may have spawned a couple of my own critters. But, at least I didn't run off with too many big black men like your wife did. Remember that sobbing story you told us at .net about your wife running away with a black man and asking you for a divorce??? From what I gather, you still have to pay her support while she's off enjoying the Black Momba.

Now this is truly pathetic and worthy of you offing yourself and never posting on a message board again.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Delete nic,try again.
I may have grown up a homely and needy child and may have spawned a couple of my own critters. But, at least I didn't run off with too many big black men like your wife did. Remember that sobbing story you told us at .net about your wife running away with a black man and asking you for a divorce??? From what I gather, you still have to pay her support while she's off enjoying the Black Momba.

Now this is truly pathetic and worthy of you offing yourself and never posting on a message board again.
AP,

If you're gonna run a troll, even a bad one, you have to abandon those stock phrases and concepts that have come to be identified with your original nic.

You didn't post this while enjoying the feel of a double wide pair of silkies over your junk, did you?
Tennessee Bloodhound

Mister Bushice wrote:
Delete nic,try again.

AP,

If you're gonna run a troll, even a bad one, you have to abandon those stock phrases and concepts that have come to be identified with your original nic.

You didn't post this while enjoying the feel of a double wide pair of silkies over your junk, did you?

I'm gonna have to agree with dinsdale here. You're just another IKYABWAI troll. At least AP is somewhat interesting. You're like a nagging itch on the ankle. You'd do well at .net.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Delete nic,try again.
Tennessee Bloodhound wrote: I may have grown up a homely and needy child and may have spawned a couple of my own critters. But, at least I didn't run off with too many big black men like your wife did. Remember that sobbing story you told us at .net about your wife running away with a black man and asking you for a divorce??? From what I gather, you still have to pay her support while she's off enjoying the Black Momba.

Mister Bushice wrote: AP,

Tennessee Bloodhound wrote: I'm gonna have to agree with dinsdale here. You're just another IKYABWAI troll. At least AP is somewhat interesting. You're like a nagging itch on the ankle. You'd do well at .net.
:shock:

If I did drugs, shit like this is why I would have to stop. (And the message 'You may embed only 3 quotes within each other.' doesn't help. ha.) That as too much like the switch scene in Freaky Friday (the original). What was that all about? a fake pass/punt? As for the rest, frankly Katy looks like she's cried often. The troll needs to stop and chill. If you're going to hate, be like me: use a nick and stick with it until you're banned. This ain't right, though.

There's still a lot of BBQ and potato salad to eat. Eat up. Chill with this shit.
Tennessee Bloodhound

Risa wrote: frankly Katy looks like she's cried often.
That's just the way my face looks. Are you saying I'm ugly???

I'm going to look into seeing if I can get part of my nose taken off and put into my chin to balance out face.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Delete nic,try again.

AP,

Or, at least TRY, however hard it might be, to come up with some deece smack rather than completely fabricating stories about me. But this is AP we're talking about here... clearly setting the bar a bit high, we are.

Unrack the flailings of a shit poster and shit troll.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BlondieBabe ran off with a.... coon?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Risa

Post by Risa »

Risa wrote: frankly Katy looks like she's cried often.
That's just the way my face looks. Are you saying I'm ugly???
No, that's not what I'm saying at all, about Katy. But I do think this is an ugly thing for you to do, using a troll.

She has the eyes of Blodeuedd. At least that was my first impression (because, again, I'm a dork). Katy doesn't act like Blodeuedd at all; but I don't know Katy on that point. Maybe she is. I don't know. That is strictly a physical impression of a physical characteristic. I think it's the way her eyelashes drape first, the color of her lashes, and the angle of the photo second, to be frank again. And I watched LadyHawke this weekend, triple depth subconsciousness reference.

What I mean by she's cried often (which is what I was originally speaking of) is that, the photo gives off an immediate psychic punch like this is a person whose suffering is of the heart, and the soul has been taught to try not to drown (sea, mist, tears); instead of hardening (lava, stone, calculation).

And here's to an ass-kicking to both of us for treating another poster as if they were an object to be examined on Antiques Roadhouse. Cheers.