Question...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Question...

Post by Dinsdale »

When a head coach walks into the lockerroom and asks...

"So, did anyone play any QB in high school?"

That's a bad thing going into your regular-season-ending rivaly game, right?

And it's even worse when one of the safeties says "I played a little QB back in high school"... and then he's taking reps in practice, right?

Great googly moogly. The Sheepfuckers haven't won in Eugene since 1993. They might have a chance this time.

But this game is notable from a historic standpoint -- it may be the worst QB matchup in the history of CFB.

Can anyone spare a QB for the weekend? From Heisman winner to drawing straws to see who plays QB in about two weeks flat... awesome. If anyone can lend us any sort of option QB, we'd appreciate it, but beggars can't be choosers -- we'll take any old QB you can spare.

I wonder if Akili Smith has any eligibility left? Tony Graziani?

Hell, we'd take Norm Van Brocklin at this point.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Danny O'Neil might have some arm left in 'em.

Grew up playing AYSO with him...gifted athlete.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

drew henson still has one year left. asshole.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Shit Dins...just get Tebow out there by himself...
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

dins already mentioned that:
one of the safeties says "I played a little QB back in high school"...
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

when did gifted athletes play AYSO?

(played for the Blue Tornadoes in Newport-Mesa AYSO in 1978)
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Since I won league championships with him you stoopid fuck. O'Neil went on to QB at Mater Dei before getting picked up by Oregon. He was their starting QB in 1994 and led them to a Rose Bowl.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

I know who Danny O'Neil is
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Then stop acting like an imbecile.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

it was sarcasim, I played AYSO in Newport when I was 6 or so, then played football for the Colts at Tewinkle park. Played baseball with Danny in the Harbor (Center/Area) little league too
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Riley filled the team with thugs, Erickson was just their coach
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

"SNAP!"

-Dennis Dixon's knee...and QuackFan's dignity.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

eat my shorts
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Mizzou fans coming from the woodworks

It sure would be funny to see the Sooners deny the tigers their first out-right conference championship since 1960
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Mr T wrote:Mizzou fans coming from the woodworks

It sure would be funny to see the Sooners deny the tigers their first out-right conference championship since 1960
Too bad Mizzou's gonna disappoint you.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

The NCAA would probably grant Jason White a 7th year of eligbilty OU-UO, close enough. :D
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

RevLimiter wrote: Too bad Mizzou's gonna disappoint you.
Why would I be disappointed by a mizzou win?

I got nothing on the game.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

With the talent Oregon has on offense they it shouldn't take much at qb to put up some points. Tell your line to get a fucking pair and run the living shit out of Stewart and Johnson with the occasional play-action and dump-pass to keep the d semi-honest. This is a home-game against your arch-rival, slug that mutherfucker out. DRYFUCK THOSE BEAVERS
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Danimal wrote:DRYFUCK THOSE BEAVERS
....ahhhhhh....C'mon???????? where are the PICS????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Danimal wrote:With the talent Oregon has on offense they it shouldn't take much at qb to put up some points. Tell your line to get a fucking pair and run the living shit out of Stewart and Johnson with the occasional play-action and dump-pass to keep the d semi-honest. This is a home-game against your arch-rival, slug that mutherfucker out. DRYFUCK THOSE BEAVERS
No kidding. I've seen lots of teams lose a star player, yet not collapse like the Ducks have.

Wow.

Uhm... Dan, bro...

Johnson went down for the season about two months ago. Stewart might play, but he stubbed his toe or some shit. Man, for such a punishing, bruiser RB, he sure is a little fucking pussy. If he heads off to the NFL (very good chance he's gone), it might almost be a case of "good riddance"(which pains me to say). I was soooo excited when he committed -- but damn, dude... it's BIG TIME POWER COLLEGE FOOTBALL... you're going to get hit. Taking 3 games off because you got a boo-boo on your finger, or whatever excuse you're using this week?

Go play intramurals, brother.

It took a completely blown out knee to get Jerimiah Johnson off the field. Takes a moderate bout of hay fever to sideline Stewart for a month.

And run play-action to... who? Oregon was playing a waterboy at WR after all the injuries. And now, he's out injured.

Sam -- Yeah, Oregon was doing just fine when they lost "A" star player. They were doing fine when they lost another. Climbed up the rankings when they lost yet another, then another, then another. Then they lost a few more, and still climbed to the #2 ranking... which was a death sentence this season. And then the glue that held the Walking Wounded together went down, and that was pretty much all she wrote.

Losing "A" star player was nothing. Losing "EVERY" star player, including "THE" star player was SEASON OVER. As far as "star players," it's down to Nick Reed, Patrick Chung, and Nate Thurmond on defense. No other "stars" left healthy on the roster.

Tell your line to get a fucking pair and run the living shit out of Stewart and Johnson

Heyyyyy, you might be on to something. No one ever thought of that. Maybe we should hire Danimal as a consultant.

Matter of fact, due to this bit of pure genius, I'd like to extend a consulting position to Danimal right now. With his astute knowledge, he'll be an asset. But first he'll need to pay his dues by doing a little legwork, as an audition.

Like for instance, researching which team leads D1 in rushing defense. :insertrolleyes: Hint: It might be the team that Oregon is playing for the 111th time today. Running it up the gut isn't sounding like such a good idea.

Danny O'Neil is a god-btw. The best QB from that era was the only one who never played in the NFL.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Injuries on a team?

You have my sympathies

K. Dorrell

p.s.

fukk off.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Point taken Dins. Could you be a little more sarcastic next time? I didn't know about the loss of Johnson, he was a solid back.

I feel your pain when it comes to Stewart. Marlon Lucky was our "next big thing". Dude is awesome at catching the ball out of the backfield and can take it to the house in the open-field. But definitely has not been the every-down back we were looking for. He isn't a tough yards guy.

What is up with the D so-far today?
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If I had a dollar for every time I've referred to Walter Thurmond as Nate, I'd have a big pile of dollars. Apparently, typing it instead of the spoken word doesn't help, either.