Can you see the real me?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You should thank Chuckie D for holding off as long as he has, Todd. He has been hugely fucking generous in the case of you and yours.

Pass the cranberry sauce - but check to see whether it's really bloody brain matter, first.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Weren't you supposed to have killed yourself by now?
Toddowen wrote:I'll be worth 56 points in '07. 66, if you can predict the cause for my death.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Toddowen,

Some things are just not a joke!

If what you post is truth, as much as we have fought and will fight in the future, my thoughts are with you!!

Peace!
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Can you see the real me?

Post by Mister Bushice »

[quote="Toddowen"]I know how it feels, son....'cause it runs in the family.

Damn. I just got back from the hopsitaL LAST night after a jobless and despondent family member jumped off a balcony and fell 30 feet and broke a couple of vertabrae. And all without having medical insurance. Nice, huh?

Another one earlier in the week had to make an ER visit after a mysterious "fall" and suffered a concussion and needed 8 stitches to close up a nasty cut and bruise on the forehead. I don't even know what to think here. [/quote[

Just because they failed does not mean you will. Learn from their mistakes and improve on the technique. Make it a family trifecta.

And then there's all these baby and toddler deaths lately. One was drowned in a bathtub by the mothers boyfriend. And two others I know of were either slapped or shaken.

Says the guy who used to have "baby shaker" in his avatar :meds: