FSU/UF

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

FSU/UF

Post by Nolesy »

Bode away Trix monkey
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Interesting game from my POV...

if FSU can come out and play inspired like they did against BC this could be a very good game...wasn't last years game 21-14? I know UF only won by a TD so throw out the records, etc...

Is Harvin playing? I know UF's secondary is suspect and look for Fisher to figure out a way to exploit that...also Weatherford looks a lot more comfortable running the offense (from what I have seen)...does Bobby go with a Lee/Drew thing to confuse UF?

On the other side can FSU do enough to shut down Tebow? That obviously is the key...

lot's of trash talking and hard hitting...should be a great game...

I will throw my allegience to FSU on this one...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Would be great to see Florida State win this one.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Yes Harvin is playing from what I hear and that scares me. Dude is a flat out ball player and Myer is good at creating ways for him to touch the ball. He should be the difference in the game.

FSU's secondary sucks just as bad as Fl. If Tebow beats FSU it will be with his arm as the front seven of FSU is stout and will definately show up for this one. Believe it or not I look for FSU to score more points than it has all year in this one. Unfortunately it won't be enough.

Look for this game to be a race to see who gets 34 points first.

FSU 31
inbred, butt licking, illiterates 34

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

It's at the swamp....Meyer is 16-1 at home.

The defense is porous.....a sieve.....

But we have Tebow, they don't. As its been said before.....the spread equalizes/neutralizes any advantage a team has speed-wise.....Harvin is playing.

Uf will score a lot and so will FSU.

UF scores more.....something to the tune of....

UF 38
FSU 24
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

UF 35-20
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

T REX wrote:But we have Tebow, they don't. As its been said before.....the spread equalizes/neutralizes any advantage a team has speed-wise.....Harvin is playing.
I think you might have this wrong. The spread demands speed to counter its effects. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Take the points. I think 2 td's is too much.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Sky wrote:
T REX wrote:But we have Tebow, they don't. As its been said before.....the spread equalizes/neutralizes any advantage a team has speed-wise.....Harvin is playing.
I think you might have this wrong. The spread demands speed to counter its effects. But I wouldn't expect you to know that.
WTF are you talking about?

Sin,
AppSt running up and down the field on a more talented UM team earlier this year with the spread.

Damn a FSU-gate thread and I am agreeing with trixie. Aint that some bullshit.

----------
My prediction....PAIN!

I see a fight or too and maybe Tebow going out with a knee injury a couple plays after him doing one of his endzone celebrations.

FSU 31
gates 27
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Would be sweet 88...

Geno Hayes taking another qbs heisman dreams to the house
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Yes....its on the front page of the Trib's sports page.

Okay.

Wow....does this rivalry need any locker room material. Thanks Geno.

Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

88 wrote:I want the game to end with Florida driving for a game winning field goal. Fourth and three from the 24, five seconds left. Snap. Kick. Wide. Right.
ftfy
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

88 wrote:I want the game to end with Florida driving for a game winning field goal. 2nd and 6 at the FSU 34. Tebow drops back, avoids a rushing defensive end, steps up and sheds a would-be tackler, spots a wide open receiver at the 20, and the chucks a duck to an FSU linebacker who takes it to the house.
And the above is why I have pledged my unending love and loyalty to you .

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I think the best chance FSU has of winning the game is to take out Tim Tebow, kidnap his family, beat them to death in burlap sacks, and toss the bloodied carcasses over a bridge.

~2007 Board Bitch
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote:Yes....its on the front page of the Trib's sports page.

Okay.

Wow....does this rivalry need any locker room material. Thanks Geno.
Whats wrong with....

"Tim Tebow is going down this week. Ya'll put that down," Hayes said. "That is our attitude."

"It's not difficult, really it's not," Hayes said. "Auburn showed that when they played on a couple of goal line stops. There's an old saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall. He's a great quarterback, take nothing away from him but it's not like we're going to go in there and give up because he's bigger and more agile at his size. It's nothing we can't handle. We're going to go in with the attitude that if he runs the ball we have to take it on, no matter how hard it gets."

"This game by itself, Florida-Florida State will get us juiced up," Hayes said. "He (Tebow) adds another dimension with the Heisman so everyone will get pumped up for that. Hopefully we can go out there and shatter his dreams. That's our plan go shatter his dreams for the Heisman."

Sounds like friendly chatter to me.

Three Predictions of Saturday:
1. Brawl before the game
2. Joiner kisses Tebow on the sidelines again. Joiner is Tebows roomate and life partner
3. Tebow cries after watching the seconds tick down and his heisman dreams go out the window
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Shatter his dreams.....yeah...I read that everytime I pick up the paper.....opponents always say that...uh-huh.....

Bulletin board material....do not try to downplay what he said....its not normal jabbing...

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Shatter his dreams? Hopefully they'll shatter his kneecap.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote:Shatter his dreams.....yeah...I read that everytime I pick up the paper.....opponents always say that...uh-huh.....
Did Auburn say it?
Did LSU say it?
Did Georiga say it?

Just wondering?
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Goober McTuber wrote:Shatter his dreams? Hopefully they'll shatter his kneecap.
Wow...real high character there.....fucking waste...

TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

I'm excited to watch the game. I don't care if UF is better than average this year and we are below average. The game has potential to be close no matter what the records are. That said, it could be a blow out...either way, I can't wait to sit infront of my tube and drink and watch. Amen to Beer, Rivalries, and Football!

Nolesy...you gotta throw some love to Patrick Robinson in the FSU secondary...come on man! ;)
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

T REX wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Shatter his dreams? Hopefully they'll shatter his kneecap.
Wow...real high character there.....fucking waste...
must not have been an sec thread where schmick said usc's strategy against oregon should include taking out dixon's kneecaps.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Quite un-called for.....

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

what, schmick? or goober riffing on schmick to make a joke?

jim herrmann would still have a job if he listened to schmick about troy smith.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Chief, true 'dat about Robinson. I guess I was refering to the off year Tony Carter is having, and the HUGE disappointment Myron Rolle has been. Plus the othe rstarter at safey, who is so bad I won,t even let his name cross my keyboard.

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

I heard Tim Teacup on the Dan Patrick show this morning. Suprisingly he did not come across as a complete ass hole. Props to him. Hope he only gets 1 leg broke instead of 2.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Geno "tebow's bitch" hayes threw a little tantrum post game.....awwww......Superman does it again rolling the noles and I mean rolling the noles......

45-12 slap down

Next year ain't gonna be any better.

The gap is widening between these programs.

Bring on Michigan!!!!! Hey, we run the spread. Nice.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

(chirp, chirp)

TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

T REX wrote:(chirp, chirp)
I doubt that was meant for me but I must say, I just logged on with it being a holiday weekend and all, I haven't had a chance to come in here and take the whoopin. So, for the record, I wasn't ducking anything. I must be honest and admit that a "chirp, chirp" comment coming from a guy who was in hiding last year does come off as a bit ironic.

You are correct though, the gap is no longer a gap. It is a divide. UF is the shit and I don't have a problem saying it. Damn, they looked great. As much as I can't stand UF, I love to watch Harvin and Tebow play the game. Those two will take it to another level next year. I expected them win handily, but I never expected that show of force. Looks as if the UF "D" is growing up too....going to miss Joiner, but man they have some deer on that team.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Good for you coming in and sacking up......gotcha on the holiday weekend. That offense is taking off. I hope we get Michigan in the Capital One bowl.

TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

UF will destroy whoever they get. That is my bowl prediction for the 2007 season.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote:Geno "tebow's bitch" hayes threw a little tantrum post game.....awwww......Superman does it again rolling the noles and I mean rolling the noles......
Tebow didnt do shit last year. This year he did it all.

Props to him.
Yes. That has been going on for a while now, even when Zook was at the helm.

Definately a beat down that fsu will not soon forget. Enjoy it while you can.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

T REX wrote:Good for you coming in and sacking up......gotcha on the holiday weekend. That offense is taking off. I hope we get Michigan in the Capital One bowl.
what are the sec's bowl tie-ins?

I think it looks like Illinois in the Orlando (second choice) and UM in Tampa (third choice). Either way I'll be there.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

WolverineSteve wrote:
T REX wrote:Good for you coming in and sacking up......gotcha on the holiday weekend. That offense is taking off. I hope we get Michigan in the Capital One bowl.
what are the sec's bowl tie-ins?
#1 to BCS (Sugar Bowl unless playing in BCS championship game)
#2 to Capital One (Orlando) vs. Big Ten #2
#3 to Cotton (Dallas) (West Division team preferred) vs. Big XII #2
#4 to Outback (Tampa) vs. Big Ten #3
#5 to Chick fil-a (Atlanta) vs. ACC #2
#6 to either Liberty (Memphis) vs. C-USA #1, or to Music City (Nashville) vs. ACC #5, 6 or 7
#7 to either Liberty (Memphis) vs. C-USA #1, or to Music City (Nashville) vs. ACC #5, 6 or 7
#8 to Independence (Shreveport) vs. Big XII #7
I think it looks like Illinois in the Orlando (second choice) and UM in Tampa (third choice). Either way I'll be there.
It's still a bit of a longshot, but don't count Illinois completely out of the BCS picture just yet.

Illinois is #15 in the current BCS poll. They have to finish in the Top 14 in the final BCS poll to be eligible for consideration for a BCS at-large bid. Illinois is idle, of course, and there are enough teams ranked slightly ahead of them who have to play that Illinois could very easily finish in the Top 14. For example, Tennessee is #14 and has to play LSU in the Meatgrinder championship game.

If Illinois finishes in the Top 14, they could wind up in the BCS under either of the following scenarios:

1. tOSU winds up in the BCS championship game (in which case the Rose Bowl might select Illinois to get a Big Ten - Pac-10 matchup); or
2. Hawaii loses (in which case the rule limiting at-large BCS selections to no more than one per conference might mandate that Illinois gets selected).
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Just imagine what Florida would do with a bigtime rb to take the heat off Tebow.

I thought FSU would be better than this after the staff-revamping. IMO Bobby needs to just step-aside and get things started with a new regime. FSU hasn't been a contender since they lost to OU in the title-game. That is seven seasons since with several losses per season as the norm. Bobby needs to quit thinking of this as "his" program(same goes for Joe Pa) and do what is best for the team. As much as it sucked seeing TO leave early it is still better that he left at the top of his game than like this, clinging to former glories.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

props to the Gates...great game...

why does Tebow need a RB...I mean he can leap tall buildings in a single bound...he can stop a locomotive...and wrestle bears...
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

If you saw the coach's show with Deckerhoff....wow....Bowden is a drooling idiot.

Embarrassing. It's going to take someone with balls to make him step down.

Did you also hear Bowden wants MORE MONEY?

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

T REX wrote:Geno "tebow's bitch" hayes threw a little tantrum post game.....awwww......Superman does it again rolling the noles and I mean rolling the noles......

45-12 slap down

Next year ain't gonna be any better.

Bring on Michigan!!!!! Hey, we run the spread. Nice.

This is why people pile on you Trix Monkey. You lay in the grass before the game then AFTER UF wins you come out guns a blazing. Prior to the game the only thing you showed was that you switched your fixation from ND to Geno Hayes.
Later in the thread you try to get your BODE on by posting "chirp". Perhaps most other posters have more to do on a Sun. eve. of a holiday weekend than Rant and rave about the Teacup.

With that being said, clearly UF kicked the living dog shit out of FSU. It was an embarrasment to say the least. It appeared to me that once FSU got behind 14-3 the D gave up. The talent gap really showed as well. Probably what disturbed me the most was that FSU appeared to be a team that was used to loosing.
Thouh Teacup can cure the sick, heal the lame, and will pay for the sins of the world , he did beat a team that has lost 11 games in the last 2 years.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Nolesy wrote:he did beat a team that has lost 11 games in the last 2 years.
You sound like your players look.....nice.....