Oregon favored over USC??

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

JayDuck wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:
The first year I was an assistant coach the head coach told me how to draft a team, he said "look at the players parents, if the kids mom is at try outs and dad isnt around, dont draft him... if the kids parents are not paying attention to how their kid is doing, dont draft him, what you want is dedicated players with dedicated parents." If two kids are goofing off and not paying attention at practice, you want to make them do 2 laps holding hands and not have their mommy nag you on how you hurt her kids feelings (theyre boys they shouldnt have feelings) you want dad telling the kid, "pay attention to coach"
I take pride in my sons having a great time, I played sports and winning was better than losing, both will tell you that they had a great time last season in Pony
If you are going to treat kids like that, I'm betting he told you not to draft kids with large fathers either.
I think just about all the fathers on that team were larger than me, the kid whos parents divorced and he quit the team was the only one I remember that was smaller than I am
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

SoCalTrjn wrote:
I think just about all the fathers on that team were larger than me, the kid whos parents divorced and he quit the team was the only one I remember that was smaller than I am
Please, none of us needed any more information than you'd already given us to know you are a small man.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

JayDuck wrote:If you are going to treat kids like that, I'm betting he told you not to draft kids with large fathers either.
Toejam would order his kids to form as one, like a Power Ranger or something, and beat the father silly as he bolts for his car, kicking up dust behind him.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

JayDuck wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:
Please, none of us needed any more information than you'd already given us to know you are a small man.
6-2 isnt that small
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

If I ever meet you guys, I will fight you.

/s/ SoCalTard
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

SoCalTrjn wrote:6-2 isnt that small
We beg to differ. And quit insulting us.

Sin,

62 IQ tests.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Btw, just so you guys know, I've had a one-week man crush on Dennis Dixon, ala Skully's previous man-crush on Sam Bradford. Dennis and I will probably break up after Saturday, but I may continue the relationship if Oregon beats the ever living fuck out of USC.

Fuck it, I may even wear blacklight green and yellow on Saturday.

Carry on with the plungering ...
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Toss on another rack for Dins, although I think this is all one exaggerated troll job.

We've all seen our share of piece-of-shit parents in the youth sports system, but I've never known one to actually boast up his own deeds of excrement as if, collectively, they amounted to some grandiose badge of honor.

I'd almost be willing to bet he's probably not that much different than the rest of us, and is merely having some fun playing asshole dad on a message board.

Of course, I've been wrong about douchebag dads before, so it probably wouldn't come as a big surprise to find he's legit.

Rack Dins all the same, though.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

RadioFan wrote:I may continue the relationship if Oregon beats the ever living fuck out of USC.
You had to make me do this...

Haytah. :lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

orcinus wrote:We've all seen our share of piece-of-shit parents in the youth sports system, but I've never known one to actually boast up his own deeds of excrement as if, collectively, they amounted to some grandiose badge of honor.

I'd almost be willing to bet he's probably not that much different than the rest of us, and is merely having some fun playing asshole dad on a message board.
Nope. He's not nearly that "clever."
orcinus wrote:Of course, I've been wrong about douchebag dads before, so it probably wouldn't come as a big surprise to find he's legit.
Yep.

His kids will likely be calling him "Douche" instead of "Dad," in future years.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:
RadioFan wrote:I may continue the relationship if Oregon beats the ever living fuck out of USC.
You had to make me do this...

Haytah. :lol:
Good to know your 'bode is in the past, as it should be, bitch.

I am looking very forward to this game. How's your tight-end doing? And more importantly, how will he be doing after the raping that goes on at Autzen?
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

man oh man has this thread gone off the tracks!!!!
I am looking forward to an awesome game this Saturday....

Anybody remember the triple overtime game several years back????
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

quacker backer wrote:Anybody remember the triple overtime game several years back????
Damn, if this reached those heights, it would be like 98-97 as a final score.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RadioFan wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if FSN has higher ratings than ABC --
Nebraska at Texas (plu-eese) or
Clemson at Maryland (who gives a rat's ass), or USF at Connecticut (No offense Mucho, but ditto)
No offense taken. I am a bit pissed that our game is going up against that one.
Dreams......Temporary Madness