the training begins

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

the training begins

Post by Douchebag »

as many of you pee slits know, the Summer Beatdown Tour of 2007 did not go exactly as planned. Slim-J, Dice, and Steiner have all perished, however THE CREW remains in tact.

Rollins, Stevo, A-Bomb and myself have left summer behind and have WELCOMED the fall season with a whole new mentality. We're fresh, vibrant, and full of 100% pure blood-pumping HATRED for EVERY last one of you, your friends, your family, and even your fucking PETS

i have set forth a plan to eradicate as many of you as we feasibly can. however, this plan does NOT come without painstaking, knuckle-bleeding HELL. i am going to put my crew through weeks and WEEKS of intense, brutal, and surreal training that would make the navy SEALS squirm with intimidation.

it will all start with POUNDING iron

soon enough, my dick won't be the largest appendage my body has to offer. HOLLA! why? because each of my fucking BICEPS will become so massive, i'll have to walk sideways through crowds. Fuck, even Stevo will have guns the NRA would jerk to.

then it's on to conditioning

let me make this VERY clear, cocksnorters: we will hit the most rigorous, physical terrain on the entire PLANET, and we will run until we vomit out of our assholes, and shit out of our incredibly attractive mouths. once we've mastered that, we will run with the wolves in the hills of Kazakstan and become one with the canus lupus. We will survive on nothing but plants, live animals, as well as rotting, fallen carcasses.

once our bodies are beyond that of human stature, it will be on to exclsuive martial arts training -

This is Mark Stevenson. AKA, Badass O'Toole. His teachings are offered to only the best of the BEST in undergound, hand to hand combat. It has been said that Badass O'Toole can move tectonic plates by merely punching the wind. The rest of the Crew and I have been hand selected to learn the ways of the Badass. his regimen is so extreme, that of the 2,489 students who have taken his class, ALL have failed. Yet... 100% of those who have taken his class have ALL become killing MACHINES.

we aren't taking you dickslaps LIGHTLY this go around. we will NOT be fucking around.

we're getting ready for this shit. ARE YOU?
Get fucked, dick.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

R-Jack wrote:Was it any cowinkidink that shit went downhill for you and your crew the very second I reached the top of your charts?

Look, I don't have time for this shit. Just come by on a rainy day so I can take a cheap bat to your skull, drag you into a puddle and tase you bro.
This coming from a guy (and I use that term LOOSELY) who didn't have the BALLS to tell his wive that he didn't want to go to her stupid fucking adult prom??? :meds:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

R-Jack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Was it any cowinkidink that shit went downhill for you and your crew the very second I reached the top of your charts?

Look, I don't have time for this shit. Just come by on a rainy day so I can take a cheap bat to your skull, drag you into a puddle and tase you bro.
This coming from a guy (and I use that term LOOSELY) who didn't have the BALLS to tell his wive that he didn't want to go to her stupid fucking adult prom??? :meds:

When did I say I didn't want to go? I got a two year old and a five month old. A night out is a night out, and probably cheaper than if we made other plans.

I can respect the fact that you would not be up for the idea. If my prom experiance was crying in the corner of a lobby because a bow tie and a mumu is not considered acceptable formal wear, I too might have had a stronger opinion. I understand being pathetic, hideous, unable to formulate your own thoughts and desperately to the hope that you can get your weight down to the status of the morbidly obese may have made for a rough childhood, but it doesn't mean everyone else has the same angst.
Actually I fucked the homecoming queen....numerous times, but keep up the fat smack because it CLEARLY makes you feel better about yourself you non-pants wearer in the house.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:Actually I fucked the homecoming queen....numerous times, but keep up the fat smack because it CLEARLY makes you feel better about yourself you non-pants wearer in the house.
Spewing gack all over your yearbook does NOT mean you fucked the Homecoming Queen.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Actually I fucked the homecoming queen....numerous times, but keep up the fat smack because it CLEARLY makes you feel better about yourself you non-pants wearer in the house.
Spewing gack all over your yearbook does NOT mean you fucked the Homecoming Queen.
C'mon BitchSmacked, is that all you got? I'd expect R-Jackoff to come up with a better response than THAT boorishly predictably lame line.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:Image
Just a flesh wound eh?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

RevLimiter wrote: Actually I fucked the homecoming queen....numerous times, but keep up the fat smack because it CLEARLY makes you feel better about yourself you non-pants wearer in the house.
KC Scott digs up Fat Pauls cut and paste prom night doppelganger in 3,2,1........
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:Actually I fucked the homecoming queen....numerous times
You bragging or complaining?

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

LMAO Goobs....you can post all the pics of R-Jack's bossy wife in her prom outfit all you want, but I KNOW I'd never fuck her.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You're gonna DIE this time, DB. I'll probably come to you and kill you.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Shame on you fucking thread hijackers, for not Racking our very own ...

L to R; 88, maybe 88 who really knows
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Only way RuPaul had sexual relations with high school royalty is if he blew the homecoming king. I’m guessing it was Kaley, and he’s never managed to get the taste out of his mouth.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

KCTRL-Paul fucked a queen? :shocker:

how long did it take for his flat rolls to stop reverberating?

Maybe the queen was lk_pk? She eases the dirtpipe onto any gristlestick she can get. Just push aside the Dolly Madison wrappers, and get the Flabsteak Tsunami rollin'
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Rack 88

Un-rack paul for again trying to bullshit his way to board cred

douchebag needs to either change the schtick, or rename himself borebag
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

KC Scott wrote:Un-rack paul for again trying to bullshit his way to board cred
No bullshitting here this time, Scotty....and I really could give a FUCK about any "board cred". Like I give a SHIT what you losers think about me.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Un-rack paul for again trying to bullshit his way to board cred
No bullshitting here this time, Scotty....and I really could give a FUCK about any "board cred". Like I give a SHIT what you losers think about me.
Then why the fuck do you keep LYING?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I'm really surprised you people are acting so brave after the Crew came in here and treated you bitches like Annie's toilet seat.
why is my neighborhood on fire
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I'm really surprised you people are acting so brave after the Crew came in here and treated you bitches like Tony Larussa
Sorry..... it's a really slow day
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

The preseason USA Today/ESPN death poll has been released.

1) 88

honorable mention: PSUFAN, Charlie Weis

You've been sufficiently warned.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Stevo wrote:Charlie Weis
Terry in Chapchester is Stevo?

Color me shocked
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

PSUFAN wrote:KCTRL-Paul fucked a queen? :shocker:

how long did it take for his flat rolls to stop reverberating?'
What makes you think they have?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Last edited by RevLimiter on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice red X, you fat fucking retard.

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Works fine for me, you ankle-biting fucktard.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think only you and lk_pk can see it.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:I think only you and lk_pk can see it.
That's because they swapped cache space as well as spit.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Bullshit. Even the lk_pick has some standards.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Bullshit. Even the lk_pick has some standards.
No kidding. Why do you think she smashed her own face with a two by four the next morning?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

RevLimiter wrote:you non-pants wearer in the house.

:lol:

Says the loser who can only shoehorn his fucking lardass into a pair of XXXXXXL stretchy sweat pants and who is AKA KC Pursestrings 3.0?? Thanks for the guffaw.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:Works fine for me, you ankle-biting fucktard.

Of course it does since you edited the link, you wet-brained Crisco depository.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

lol! Rack BSmack
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

lk_pick has some standards.
Yep. She prefers to trick out her leather changepurse to KC tards.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

R-Jack wrote: Image
I swear to you when I first saw that I thought it was something else...
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.