does people dying while running marathons = BODE DARWIN?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan

does people dying while running marathons = BODE DARWIN?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

all smack aside, does it count as "'BODE DARWIN" when guys die while running a marathon?

another douchebag died while trying to run a 25 mile race, this time a midland, mich., cop died during the chicago marathon sunday and another died during the army run in washington. yes, i know uncommonly hot temperatures were causing problems for all the runners. but let's think about this for a second: in today's day and age, is it really necessary for ANYONE in the united states to run 25 miles anymore? you're not running to get food or water to put on your children, nor are you fleeing armed conflict or persecution.

seriously. 25-fucking-miles. that's about as extreme as you can push the human body, and people act like they are so shocked when this happens. "he was in perfect shape," one says. "he was in perfect condition," another cries. maybe it's just not a good idea to run 25 miles? i'll never forget denis leary's classic rant about running, where he mentions jim fixx: the famous jogging guy. "how he'd die? dropped dead of a fucking heart attack while fucking jogging." skip prosser threw the switch right after he was out for his mid-day jog, and i'm sure he wasn't out running more than a few miles.

and for what? personal satisfaction? other than the top runners who are racing for cash, 99% of all marathon runners (and those who perceive themselves to be) are running solely for the personal satisfaction. and what does that give you? "oh look at me, i just completed a 25 mile race. i'm such a bad ass." and i know all the typical responses from those who run for the fuck of it: "i love the feeling of pushing my body to the limit...i feel great when i run...i feel great physically because i run all the time...runners feel a common bond with each other." etc., etc., etc.

i'm not a natural runner. in fact, i've always hated running to run. that's why coaches make you run laps when you fuck up. i always figured if i was going to be physically active, i'd rather play a team sport. something that involves teammates and scoring in a goal or hitting a thrown ball, particularly in a sport where the goal is to score and accumulate points to win a game as a squad. i've never once felt in my entire life the urge to just get up and fucking run until i feel like i'm going to fucking die. it's one thing to have a reason to do it. i used to hate pre-season conditioning practices for hockey, but i knew in the end it would get me in better shape to perform better during games. those practices were a means to an end. running in circles was never interesting enough for me, and you really have to enjoy tedious shit to enjoy running in circles.

while i respect those who maintain a lifestyle of top physical shape and the drive to keep things like that, let's keep things in perspective and be smart here: score three goals in a game, score the winning bucket in a basketball game, make a big infield stop to throw out a runner with the bases loaded and up by one run. shit, see how fucking fast you can run a three mile race. but someone dying during a 25 mile race seems pretty like a pretty pointless way to lose a life.

all types of shit in life come with common warnings: don't do a whole 8-ball in an hour, don't drink 20 shots in an hour, don't piss on the electric fence, double diamond warning signs at ski resorts. but do they even put up warning signs that say: "ACHTUNG: running a 25-mile marathon puts an extreme physical tax on the human body and should not be attempted by everyone?"

i'm not being callous about it, it really sucks for the man's family to lose him, period. but let's think about this, people. it's probably not a good idea to let every average guy, no matter what his "perceived shape," run a marathon. and it's REALLY not a good idea to let it happen during 90 degree temps.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: does people dying while running marathons = BODE DARWIN?

Post by Atomic Punk »

Screw_Michigan wrote:all smack aside.....................

i used to hate pre-season conditioning practices for hockey, but i knew in the end it would get me in better shape to perform better during games.
That explains your board "sniper" persona. Nobody knows shit about you, yet you take swipes at everyone under the guise of "this is a smack board" bullshit. Now that I find out you're a hockey loser, it explains EVERYTHING about you.

Before you reply, every "hockey" player in board history has bad shit in their own closet that has yet to be revealed.

I remember other snipers that pulled your act for years ala shutyomouth acting the act until his pics were posted. Then he was able to laugh at himself. Perk, laughs at himself after being a sniper... and we know how that ended.

SM, you may be a good dude, but I think you're a fucking douchebag blowhard... for now. PSU may come in and give you a reach-around later though.

BTW, I read your rant and asked myself why PSUfag gives you reach-arounds.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mike, Mike, Mike...

:meds:

Arby's run out of melted prcoessed cheese, you fucking tard? Why are you such a crank?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Troll, bitch. nobody knows anything about you either other than you being a Canatard. I'll bet your troll is Nick Frisco.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Tweet Tweet Tweet

I'm sorry, did a little shit-bird fly in here and shit on this thread? No, it's just zzflop.

I bring plenty to this board, numbnuts. You're over-due for a psychiatric assessment.

Atomic Punk wrote:I'll bet your troll is Nick Frisco.
You wish. A third rate tard like Frisco is all you can handle, and barely at that.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Martard, YOU are one of the worst offenders of the "shit troll" nation. YOU are the dicktater of it. YOU enjoy being a shit troll, turd, tard, piece of shit loser, that sits with a pasty white skin tone, 3 double chins, a goatee to hide at least one of them, AND you sweat in Quebec....

Funniest but not surprisingly, is you haven't had pussy since it shit you out.

You are a napolean little fat goatee wearing fuck that KNOWS perk and he has your back too... although you are two different posters. Right?

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

There's nothing wrong with running a marathon. There's people who run 4 times that distance with no adverse results. Not to mention the triathalete who looks at a marathon as a good way to cap off a 2.5 mile swim and a 110 mile bike ride. The moral of the story is that it is always a bad idea to overlook proper hydration during physical activity.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Good topic, Screw, but a coupla-three points:
Screw_Michigan wrote:another douchebag died while trying to run a 25 mile race, this time a midland, mich., cop died during the chicago marathon sunday and another died during the army run in washington. yes, i know uncommonly hot temperatures were causing problems for all the runners. but let's think about this for a second: in today's day and age, is it really necessary for ANYONE in the united states to run 25 miles anymore? you're not running to get food or water to put on your children, nor are you fleeing armed conflict or persecution.

seriously. 25-fucking-miles. that's about as extreme as you can push the human body, and people act like they are so shocked when this happens. "he was in perfect shape," one says. "he was in perfect condition," another cries. maybe it's just not a good idea to run 25 miles? i'll never forget denis leary's classic rant about running, where he mentions jim fixx: the famous jogging guy. "how he'd die? dropped dead of a fucking heart attack while fucking jogging." skip prosser threw the switch right after he was out for his mid-day jog, and i'm sure he wasn't out running more than a few miles.
Did it occur to you that your "douchebags" mighta just died doing something that they actually wanted to do? What about those 10 parachutists that just went down in the U&L? Granted, I don't imagine anybody here outside of Toddowen has that strong a death wish, but aside from being smoked by Kid Rock while you happen to be banging Pam Anderson, is there a better way to go?
and for what? personal satisfaction? other than the top runners who are racing for cash, 99% of all marathon runners (and those who perceive themselves to be) are running solely for the personal satisfaction. and what does that give you? "oh look at me, i just completed a 25 mile race. i'm such a bad ass." and i know all the typical responses from those who run for the fuck of it: "i love the feeling of pushing my body to the limit...i feel great when i run...i feel great physically because i run all the time...runners feel a common bond with each other." etc., etc., etc.
Do you really wanna know why the Average Joe Fitness Geek runs a marathon? For the same reason rich schmucks eschew a perfectly good road to drive up Colorado's Mt. Evans and drop $65K on sherpas and a steady supply of O2 bottles to scale Everest:

Because they can.

Oh, and just as importantly:

Because you can't.
i'm not a natural runner. in fact, i've always hated running to run. that's why coaches make you run laps when you fuck up. i always figured if i was going to be physically active, i'd rather play a team sport. something that involves teammates and scoring in a goal or hitting a thrown ball, particularly in a sport where the goal is to score and accumulate points to win a game as a squad. i've never once felt in my entire life the urge to just get up and fucking run until i feel like i'm going to fucking die. it's one thing to have a reason to do it. i used to hate pre-season conditioning practices for hockey, but i knew in the end it would get me in better shape to perform better during games. those practices were a means to an end. running in circles was never interesting enough for me, and you really have to enjoy tedious shit to enjoy running in circles.
Rack. Couldn't agree with you more, Screw. After countless "Pickups"; the ubiquitous, daily "Cover First Drill" on balls grounded to the right side of the infield; and seemingly endless hours of "Situations" (Gawd I fucking hated "Situations"!), Coach allowed us exactly all of ten minutes of throwing to a down catcher before chasing the whole staff off to run "Outfields" for a freaking hour. "God damnit," Coach, we used to bitch, "We ain't gonna run the fuckin' ball over the plate!"
while i respect those who maintain a lifestyle of top physical shape and the drive to keep things like that, let's keep things in perspective and be smart here: score three goals in a game, score the winning bucket in a basketball game, make a big infield stop to throw out a runner with the bases loaded and up by one run. shit, see how fucking fast you can run a three mile race. but someone dying during a 25 mile race seems pretty like a pretty pointless way to lose a life.
…And all that works like a champion 'til your pals get old and start falling apart. All of a sudden, the Sunday night double-header league down at Frank White becomes the Thursday night dart league at Sidepockets, and the size 32 501's you wore back in your 20's suddenly become size 42 Comfort Fits in your 40's. Seriously, dude, you look up one day and all your pals have man-breasts and keg-sized beer-guts. And the fastest you see any of 'em move is the dead sprint to the fridge for another Bud Light while the Chiefs and the Cup Chase both happen to be on commercial.

That said, some cats decide that they just might not wanna check out in their mid-fifties and gain some semblance of religion. Since fielding nine down at the local diamond is out, a life-long jock turns to what he knows will get his junky ass in shape:

He runs.

I once read that the only difference between a jogger and a runner is the entry fee. Just because an ex-jock is old doesn't mean that he has lost his competitive edge. He runs a 5K in the spring in 29 minutes, and is pleased that he finished. He drops his time to 24:30 in the fall, and is pleased with his progress. He pushes his weekly distance and speed work to run 10K's and half-marathons, and is pleased with his accomplishments. What's next? Why, a marathon of course….
all types of shit in life come with common warnings: don't do a whole 8-ball in an hour, don't drink 20 shots in an hour, don't piss on the electric fence, double diamond warning signs at ski resorts. but do they even put up warning signs that say: "ACHTUNG: running a 25-mile marathon puts an extreme physical tax on the human body and should not be attempted by everyone?"

i'm not being callous about it, it really sucks for the man's family to lose him, period. but let's think about this, people. it's probably not a good idea to let every average guy, no matter what his "perceived shape," run a marathon. and it's REALLY not a good idea to let it happen during 90 degree temps.
Point taken.

HOWEVER (and not to be callous here either, Screw)

Had the man properly trained for the distance – and most experts agree that it takes a six-to-twelve month base of at least 20-24 miles per week and 18-20 weeks of intense training to properly prepare for a marathon – then the man would've been running in comparable temperatures ALL freaking summer. That said, a modicum of Common Sense must prevail at some point. If it's too hot to run, walk. If you can't walk, quit.

BODE DARWIN, indeed….
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Fuck me.

That's why when I read a Truman post, I wish I had kept the box my computer came in. So I could take it back to the store, because there's just no way to compete with that.
And the fastest you see any of 'em move is the dead sprint to the fridge for another Bud Light while the Chiefs and the Cup Chase both happen to be on commercial.
Guilty. I did that. I do that. You forgot the dead sprint to take a piss, which is even more urgent.

arrrggghhh

Quit looking in my window. You're creeping me out. Can't a man commit slow suicide in peace?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:
That's why when I read a Truman post, I wish I had kept the box my computer came in. So I could take it back to the store, because there's just no way to compete with that.
Truman needs to post more, and someone needs to send whitey a shipping carton.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Truman wrote:Did it occur to you that your "douchebags" mighta just died doing something that they actually wanted to do? What about those 10 parachutists that just went down in the U&L? Granted, I don't imagine anybody here outside of Toddowen has that strong a death wish, but aside from being smoked by Kid Rock while you happen to be banging Pam Anderson, is there a better way to go?

Yeah, that’d be my ideal. Dying while banging a scummy slut like Pamela Anderson.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Screw_Michigan wrote:all smack aside, does it count as "'BODE DARWIN" when guys die while running a marathon?

another douchebag died while trying to run a 25 mile race, this time a midland, mich., cop died during the chicago marathon sunday and another died during the army run in washington. yes, i know uncommonly hot temperatures were causing problems for all the runners. but let's think about this for a second: in today's day and age, is it really necessary for ANYONE in the united states to run 25 miles anymore? you're not running to get food or water to put on your children, nor are you fleeing armed conflict or persecution.

Congrats, you're fat and for once get to claim bode over someone who is not fat because he died doing something you could never do. Bode.

Even though AP is a digusting fat-ass at least you don't see him trying to rail on physically in-shape people.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Goober McTuber wrote: Dying while banging a scummy slut like Pamela Anderson.
For the record ... I'd rather die banging Pam Anderson than drop while dead running a marathon.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Dying while banging a scummy slut like Pamela Anderson.
For the record ... I'd rather die banging Pam Anderson than drop while dead running a marathon.
Brings up an interesting question: what are you more likely to die from? Banging Pamela Anderson or running a marathon?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

And If I'm going to bang Pam Anderson, I want someone to cap me while I'm doing it, so as to not have to suffer the injustice of watching my penis fall off slowly.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Goober McTuber wrote: Brings up an interesting question: what are you more likely to die from? Banging Pamela Anderson or running a marathon?
Bwahahaha, the chance of either one happening are somewhere between slim & none.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Never heard of a 25-mile marathon, but I'll rack Tru all the same.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Some Guy Who Claims To Be Some Kind Of Sports Reporter wrote:a 25 mile race... 25 miles... 25-fucking-miles... 25 miles...25 mile race... 25 mile race... a 25-mile marathon

BTW -- During the Portland Marathon, run during the "Weekend of Distance Runner Death" of a few days ago, some dude was riding his bike down the race route. While dodging all the ruuners, he somehow fell off the bike and under a commuter train. It was a near-miss for Darwin.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I say yes on the Darwin BODE. I recently did a 10K and I took care to prepare myself beforehand. I ran by a few folks who were flat on the ground getting paramedic attention. They pushed themselves farther than their bodies were prepared to perform. This is no different than jumping between two tall buildings. If the expanse is wider than you can jump, you DIE, and worms get to eat you all the earlier.

Darwin is looking for ALL of the flaws in your game. If you are not smart enough to drink water, fuel up with carbs, and stretch out your extremities, then you are asking Chuck to visit on a hot day.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

by the way...The marathon is a long-distance running event of 42.195 kilometres (26 miles 385 yards) that can be run either as a road race or off-road (for example, on mountain trails).
(from wikipedia)
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Getting health advice from JSC is akin to getting dating advice from JTR, which is akin to scheduling regular nap times for a narcoleptic...

Fucking useless.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Truman wrote:Did it occur to you that your "douchebags" mighta just died doing something that they actually wanted to do? What about those 10 parachutists that just went down in the U&L? Granted, I don't imagine anybody here outside of Toddowen has that strong a death wish, but aside from being smoked by Kid Rock while you happen to be banging Pam Anderson, is there a better way to go?

Yeah, that’d be my ideal. Dying while banging a scummy slut like Pamela Anderson.
There just ain't no pleasin' some folks…
Truman wrote:…Granted, I don't imagine anybody here outside of Toddowen has that strong a death wish, but aside from being capped by an enraged Goober McTuber while you happen to be ass-fisting his wife/mother/sister, is there a better way to go?
FTFY

Better?
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

NOW you've done it...
quacker backer wrote:[ :dins: ]by the way...The marathon is a long-distance running event of 42.195 kilometres (26 miles 385 yards) that can be run either as a road race or off-road (for example, on mountain trails).
(from wikipedia)[/:dins: ]
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

Truman wrote:Did it occur to you that your "douchebags" mighta just died doing something that they actually wanted to do?
R.I.P.

Get fucked, dick.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote:NOW you've done it...

Nope. Your word count will exceed mine here...

Since I though it was common knowledge that the marathon was named after the dead messenger from the Battle of Marathon, after the defeat of the Persians... but apparetly, what is "common knowledge" that's taught in 5th grade around here, is google-worthy educational material for Flyover adults.

I wouldn't have come up with Pheidippides' name, but the battle and the length of the marathon... grade school shit, dude.
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

mvscal wrote:Which faggot was that again? You homos need to take it easy. That's a prostate gland not a speedbag.
i am sick and fucking TIRED of you disrespecting me and THE CREW this way. this MUST end. that was fucking SLIM-J and his life ENDED in pittsburgh doing what he loved best. BEATING ass and POUNDING skanks.

your life is fucked
Get fucked, dick.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I thought he died being gang raped by messicans? Or was that you?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Dinsdale wrote:
Truman wrote:NOW you've done it...
Nope. Your word count will exceed mine here...
In who's lifetime?

:lol:

Tell you what, pal:

You stay riiiiight there while I gin up another 14,500-or-so posts and then make your word count.

(word count smack?! Seriously?! LTS TRNsdale sez what?! :lol:)

Should your verbiage prove to be more than mine in quantity (quality leaves you… well… just leaves you….), then I demand that you eject from this Board immediately.

:lol:
Since I though it was common knowledge that the marathon was named after the dead messenger from the Battle of Marathon, after the defeat of the Persians... but apparetly, what is "common knowledge" that's taught in 5th grade around here, is google-worthy educational material for Flyover adults.

I wouldn't have come up with Pheidippides' name, but the battle and the length of the marathon... grade school shit, dude.
Thanks, Maddensdale.

As with you, Pheidippides didn't exactly roll off the tongue, hence the Google toggle. As for the rest, "apparetly" I "though" ol' Chuckles deserved his due props since we were on the subject.

*Sigh*

[irony]Such are the advantages of a clearly superior U&L education.[/irony]
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote: (word count smack?! Seriously?!

Forgive me, Truman. I forgot my audience... to a degree.

See, I thought that you, being from Kansas City, would certainly appreciate a little "IKYABWAI" smack lobbed your direction. But alas, while remembering you were from KC, I obviously forgot you were from KC, and didn't take into account the "dumbfuck factor."

Uhm, bro....

That Dinsdale-smiley thing you posted...

Uhm... what exactly did you think it referred to?

PSSSST!!!! It was some "word count" smack, rather cleverly(sup not KC) done by IndyFrisco(if I remember correctly -- if not, somebody step up and take credit)

See how that works? The dinsdale emoticon is "word count smack." See, you're from KC, and for better or worse are lumped in with the I Know You Are But What Am I Crew. See, I ran "word count smack" right back at you AFTER YOU RAN IT ON ME... get it? See, it was an "IKYABWAI" blast... on a KC poster... get it? See?

See... here's the dealio... when I vaguely insinuate that everyone in the Midwest is a mouthbreathing douchedrinker, you're supposed to try and refute it... not confirm it.

See how this "smack" thing works? It goes a lot more smoothly if you actually offer up counterpoints or arguments, rather than confirm whatever I just said, or confirm those whacky regional stereotypes we have so much fun with around here...

See?

BTW -- make all the "demands" you like. I'll consider humoring them when you get your entire contingent of Kansas City "We don't believe in evolution, because we can't see it firsthand around these parts" dweebs to stop with all of the "IKYABWAI," "BODE," and maybe for extra credit, get them to stop posting pilfered takes as their own.

Deal?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Atomic Punk wrote:Nobody knows shit about you, yet you take swipes at everyone under the guise of "this is a smack board" bullshit. Now that I find out you're a hockey loser, it explains EVERYTHING about you.
Christ, you are one touchy bastard. I'm gonna let you in on something here, AChronic Drunk...

There isn't some universal endeavor to turn this board into one giant hand-holding, story-telling, fun-n-family-type internet get-together. You're all alone on that one. Yes, this is a smack board, you fucking douche, and no amount of 3 AM drunken quibblings from you is going to change that. There are probably all sorts of UBBs out there that pander to what you want. So why don't you check this pathetic, ornery little spectacle of yours at the door, and continue your search for internet friendship somewhere else?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MGBlow... you constantly say this is a smack board yet all YOU do is whine about it. Why do you give a shit whether I choose to fight certain peeps on the board? You DO know I bait assholes don't you?

And there you once again show up to say this is a smack board, yet offer absolutely NOTHING once again other than to say it's a smack board and use the tard lexicon of outdated bullshit as a typical response.

Go to fucking Canada you goddamn little fucking piece of annoying stinky rotten shit heap. You are so predictable I am surprised it took your annoying little act to wait this long to type THE SAME FUCKING RESPONSE!

Jeezus you are a one-trick pony that surprises nobody you little fucking stool sample.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Atomic Punk wrote:You DO know I bait assholes don't you?
Uhhh, really?

Schwiiiing!

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Wow! I've never seen that pic before. Is that something you came up with all on your own? I mean, you ARE a smack master and all. Over the years I remember all of the funny smack you ran. Face it, you just sit back and whine while using someone else's outdated material. Over the 8 years on these boards, I don't remember you contributing anything worth reading, let alone thinking you had ANY smack game. You use other bullshit spewed out by other shitty posters, or take decent posters' material hoping you'll be accepted as one of them. Need proof? Well, how about that pic you just submitted?

Yes, that pic pretty much sums up your mad smack game. You don't have any. Not one goddamn response YOU THINK is clever is your own. Not one you worthless board parasite. It seems you like KC Paul's style of posting. Why create your own when you can rip other's? Awwwww, you just want to be accepted and it never came to be right? That's why shit trolls are created by those that never were accepted. They got their asses handed to them so they create shit trolls to take personal snipe shots. That gives the shit troll BODE right? :lol:

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:
That Dinsdale-smiley thing you posted...

Uhm... what exactly did you think it referred to?
It refers to our beloved, wordy, and hysterically funny blowhard, the court jester of T1B. The jock of all trades, but master of none

Common knowledge.

PSSSST!!!! It was some "word count" smack, rather cleverly(sup not KC) done by IndyFrisco(if I remember correctly -- if not, somebody step up and take credit)[/i].
Pretty sure that was Dave, I mean PUS. Eternal Racks for that.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Atomic Punk wrote:Over the 8 years on these boards, I don't remember you contributing anything worth reading, let alone thinking you had ANY smack game.
And I don't consider you much of a critic, so I guess we're even.

I'm surprised you've been able to pull yourself away from a Y2K-instructed home improvement project long enough to embarrass yourself here tonight with this latest act of hysteria. For a guy who thinks I'm so "unreadable" you sure seem pretty passionate about it.

Has Fresno given you the key to the city yet for removing your disgusting ass from its premises?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

If you say it enough, it must be true?

Turd sez:

And I don't consider you much of a critic, so I guess we're even.

I'm surprised you've been able to pull yourself away from a Y2K-instructed home improvement project long enough to embarrass yourself here tonight with this latest act of hysteria. For a guy who thinks I'm so "unreadable" you sure seem pretty passionate about it.

Has Fresno given you the key to the city yet for removing your disgusting ass from its premises?

Looking at your "original smack" submission, I would say to you to go back to KC Paul ripping off others' takes or posting others' pics to help your cause.

You see... you have nothing to offer on your own and it was evident in your last submission/white flag.

Let's see a picture of you. People have seen me as of late and the true high octane tards hang on to mine from 6 or 7 years ago. Nobody has seen you or your sniper tard shit troll brothers.

Post a real pic of yourself MGBlow. You live in Michigan so I'm guessing you don't have a tan. You aren't very bright or clever, so I'm guessing you too are a fat bald, oatee wearing "cool guy" that is hip with the ladies.

Yeah right... It has been demonstrated over the years that those that never reveal their own pics that rely on attacking others' looks... are themselves the most horrid looking of all.

The comical thing is you fools actually think you have the backing of the board for credibility when you really have nothing. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to make fun of each others' looks. That's just the way it is and it's cool. However, total cowards that snipe at others for years about personal appearance have ALWAYS turned out to be fucking froggy looking fucked up shit tards that couldn't get laid in a morgue. Not one goddamn time have shit posters like yourself have proved me otherwise. Not once in 8 years.

So fuck off you goddamn loser! Face it, you are an insecure little fucked up toad. You are a nothing but a fucked up piece of shit and I know it. You know it too. That's the beauty of outing liars and frauds like yourself. Your insecurity is my ally.

Fuck off MGBlow...

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

I realize that the tenets of U&L Higher Learning are solidly grounded upon the premise that 1+2=Whateverthehellyouthinkitoughttaequal….

But here in the Flyover, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it probably IS a duck, even if it happens to be a cheap Disney knockoff representing the most over-rated football team in the most over-rated BCS football conference in America.

Lest this simple illustration escape you, Dinsy, allow me to break it down into terms that even you can follow:

:dins: = word count = patented long-winded Dinsdale diatribe

So why the red ass about a simple emoticon, anyway, eh, Dinsy? After all:

Isn't the brand name Kleenex synonymous with facial tissue?

And isn't the brand name Coke commonly associated with any carbonated soft drink in some parts of our country?

Gee, Dins, if anything, you should be flattered that your :dins: emoticon has become as generic in Board parlance - and clearly just as useful - as Image has become to describe feminine hygiene products.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Post a real pic of yourself MGBlow. You live in Michigan so I'm guessing you don't have a tan.
That settles it, then. Whiteboy Magoo needs to hit the tanning booth.

Is there any way whatsoever you could make yourself out to be more of a shallow dumbfuck?

Doubtful.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Wags, you have BODE because you posted a pic of yourself. Hey, go over to the NASCAR forum and see who has BODE. That's right Whitey, go over there and check my shallow ass standings versus your "informed" picks. After all, you know more about the "sport" than I don't you?

Go ahead Whitey... Get back to me how you have total BODE in the forum YOU moderate. You stupid goat fucker. I'm laughing at you right now.