Hahahhahhhhahha....

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SEASON OVER
Jake

Hahahhahhhhahha....

Post by SEASON OVER »

There are those special times that you expect it can't get any better than say...the week before. But these so called college football power houses just keep on pumping out all the joy one Reaper can hope for!
At this rate I'll have fulfilled my obligation to this fine message board before November, Hahhahhha... I'll be kicking back in the Bahamas with a big fat raise awaiting the next natural disaster.
So step up to the plate LSU, Missouri, Arizona St., UCONN, Boston College, California, Cincinnati, Kansas, Ohio St., S. Florida, and Hawaii. Face the inevitable. I've got your little helmets all ready. Hahahhahhaa...
I'm NOT on call for a full 3 weeks after we clean out the remaining "hang ons." Hahhahhhahaa.
So here's the newest members of the long faced crowd...and I take specific pleasure in this first victim.

You were playing Stanford at home! Hahhahhhahhaaa...

My, that felt like that first night with Mrs. OVER. Pleasantly cold and drafty. Hahhahaaaaa...

Image And you! Held on much too long....Hahhhahaaaa
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

I knew we had a date this year. Just didn't think it would be this early.

Rack Stanford.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Rack the Season Over Troll. Leprosy never claimed this many victims in a two-week span.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield