our christ lord the savior, not one Oklahoma-Texas thread..

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

our christ lord the savior, not one Oklahoma-Texas thread..

Post by King Crimson »

i've been waiting. after last week it's a pillow fight without the lingierie. or however you spell the lacy shit Jon buys at Vic's Secret. whoever is pimping Vito the gimp as a Vegas sideshow trick has eliminated his per minute access. both sides saddled into submission after last week.

fuck Texas.

Boomer Sooner

(i expect a close game by two teams stumbling and goofball turnovers).

no prediction.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

fuck texas indeed.

OU 45
Tejas 16

the key is QB pressure, we dont get to mccoy on a consistant basis..then they have a chance...force Texas to run and OU wins by the score i predicted...if we can't ...then it'll definatly be closer...
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Yeah. Where has the shit-talking been this week? Where the hell is skull's annual 5,000-word "I hate tejas" rant? Last week's games might've been humbling, but I figured you guys could still work up some vitriol for each other...
"Keys, woman!"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I was wondering about this. The Nebraska-Missouri thread goes 2 pages deep and no OU-Texas thread? Oh, the insanity.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

You can't spell cOcksUcker without "OU"

Hook 'em
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Harvdog wrote:You can't spell cOcksUcker without "OU"

Hook 'em
the expert speaks. i defer to your knowledge.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

King Crimson wrote:

Hook 'em
Right, because the Sooner voice of reason thinks he walks on water.....

Get off the cross....we need the wood.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Harvdog wrote:
King Crimson wrote:

Hook 'em

i'll take a false messiah over you not denying sucking cock.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

While we are at it.....Your mama is so dumb, it takes her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
Harvdog wrote:
King Crimson wrote: the expert speaks. i defer to your knowledge.

I thought it was Aggie that built bonfires.
White trash and rednecks in maroon/white or crimson/white... Yep sometimes the rest of the civilized world can get those two confused. Bradford is turning out to be just as big of a puss as Colt. The only difference is OU has a play caller not afraid to try a pass longer than 8 yards.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

campinfool wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:
Harvdog wrote: Right, because the Sooner voice of reason thinks he walks on water.....

I thought it was Aggie that built bonfires.
White trash and rednecks in maroon/white or crimson/white... Yep sometimes the rest of the civilized world can get those two confused. Bradford is turning out to be just as big of a puss as Colt. The only difference is OU has a play caller not afraid to try a pass longer than 8 yards.

why not give us yer cosmopolitan riff on the world. you pull for Texas when they win, bag off when they don't.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

I pull for Texas every game. Have since SCIII. Suprised Texas played that well today, was figuring on another blowout in favor of OU.
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

King Crimson wrote:Image
that is a pretty freaking awesome run
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Props to OU for the win. Was a hell of a game. The best in the series since 99. Good luck the rest of the way. You will need it because OU isn't a great team for sure not a top 5 team. Other then that OU will win the Big 12 and play in a nice BCS Bowl. If Texas plays like it did today they should win out and with a 10-2 record come back and play in the Cotton Bowl again next year.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

I would check with the Vegas bookies to see if Jamaal Charles was on the take. He freaking killed us today. Fumbling on the 4 on his way to a go ahead TD was the first big fuck up. Then he mistimes his leap and has a pass go right through his hands and it ends up an interception. The last was that stupid hold at the end of the game that cost us a chance at a hail mary.

Nice game Sooners. It is sad that both teams looked like shells of their old selves. Texas is good at shooting itself in the foot. I see us finishing out 10-2 or 9-3 and playing in the Cotton Bowl. OU should win the South and go to the BCS.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Charles has had fumblitis alot in his career. The only thing that made this game close was the Texas offensive staff finally realized the TE is an eligible receiver. Unfortunately that information was never passed to the defensive coaches.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

What a great game. Bradford had some perfect throws and Murray's TD run was spectacular.

This game could have gone either way. The big turning point was Charles' fumble on what should have been a touchdown. The momentum shifted after that, and OU took control. Texas played a lot tougher than anybody here was giving them credit.

Our special teams' guys apparently didn't learn their lesson from last week. The kickoff coverage was horrid, and the KRs made some assinine decisions, which gave us terrible field position and could have resulted in turnovers. They need to pull their heads out of their asses or we're going to lose another game ala Colorado.

Btw, Rack Bradford for stopping his on-field, post-game interview to say "Thanks, Coach," when Mack Brown came up to congradulate him. Class acts, both.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

RadioFan wrote: Btw, Rack Bradford for stopping his on-field, post-game interview to say "Thanks, Coach," when Mack Brown came up to congradulate him. Class acts, both.
yeah.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

txangler74 wrote:Props to OU for the win. Was a hell of a game. The best in the series since 99. Good luck the rest of the way. You will need it because OU isn't a great team for sure not a top 5 team. Other then that OU will win the Big 12 and play in a nice BCS Bowl. If Texas plays like it did today they should win out and with a 10-2 record come back and play in the Cotton Bowl again next year.
01 and 04 were better, closer games than 99.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

2001 was the best game I've ever seen in my freaking life. The fact that I was watching it, drunk, with Billy Sims and my best friend, drinking free beer and eating free BBQ, served to me by Hooters girls and strippers.

Oh, to be young and single again. Why couldn't I look as pretty then as I do now?

Wait, what?

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.