Did anyone watch the Perseid Meteor Shower last night?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Did anyone watch the Perseid Meteor Shower last night?

Post by Dan Vogel »

I did. It was pretty dazzling and exciting to see. It's a fast paced computer age but I think it's great when people can slow down and get outside t take in the natural wonders of the world. There are so many to see if we stop and smell the roses. It started slow in the northeast sky but then they started coming pretty fast. Bright sparkling streaks in the sky. An unusall sight. The anticipation of waiting for the next streak to appear, and where it would be was the real fun. I took it in with the whole family. Had to drag Tony off the computer but I think he took an appreciation to it in the end. The wife made some killer popcorn balls for us along with some cherry soda. It was good family fun.

I'm home from work this morning. Called in with an upset stomach. I fudged a little maybe, but really did feel a little bad this morning. Too mnay goodies and a long day all around with the family yesterday. If I stay home all day I might check in later.

Have a good day.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

No, Dan. I was busy boning your daughter in the asshole.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mvscal wrote:I almost wish I hadn't spent the evening smoking crack cocaine and masturbating to a video featuring a delightful young lady blowing a donkey.
Fucking IN.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Did anyone watch the Perseid Meteor Shower last night?

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote:I took it in with the whole family. Had to drag Tony off the computer but I think he took an appreciation to it in the end.
With the whole family watching? You guys are close.
I fudged a little maybe, but really did feel a little bad this morning.
Sounds to me like you and Tony "Fudged" a lot.

Never would have figured you to be a 'packer.

Pleasure and pain go hand in hand my friend, but you are one freaky dude.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:No, Dan. I was busy boning your daughter in the asshole.
What? And you're a pedophile. I know you'd never speak of having sex with children to my face. You can try to hide on the internet and speak such things. Sick, and sick for the board. Unbelievable. I'll be happy to contact the police or FBI if you want to discuss sex with kids. We'll look into you. Not good.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dan,

I'd prefer to rain a shower of fisticuffs and brutal kicks on you. Your every word makes me grind my teeth with infernal HATRED. I'd waste no time assaulting you with all of my might, Dan - your family would be screaming in terror, watching me rend your paltry flesh asunder with my incisors. Every last fiber of my being would be devoted to remaking your pitiful form into a mass of writhing, stench-ridden semi-human protoplasm. I'd chew up your flesh and then spit it out, then spray a plume of watery poop onto you for good measure.

All of this would be the RIGHT thing, Dan, ASSHOLE.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.