AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Post by smackaholic »

Anybody see tammy faye on Larry King last night. Tried to find a pic, but couldn't.

Cancer is a motherfukker and if there is a god, a suspect he doesn't like tammy very much.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Re: AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Post by Risa »

smackaholic wrote:Anybody see tammy faye on Larry King last night. Tried to find a pic, but couldn't.

Cancer is a motherfukker and if there is a god, a suspect he doesn't like tammy very much.
Tammy Faye is a nice person. Nobody (well, not many people) deserve to be eaten up by cancer. Marge Schott, I would laugh at. Imelda Marcos and Leona Helmsley, I would laugh at. Tammy Faye tried to make amends for the whole PTL bullshit, from what I understand.

She may or may not be subtly doing the 'woe is me' act with her blog (yes, she has a blog and a site), but I think she really is trying to put on a chipper face. Did you read about her 'hamburger' comment? She's trying to have a sense of humor, show she still has life, and she's 'still here', god can work miracles even if it isn't of the 'your cancer is completely removed' variety, about her disease instead of complaining about it in public.

Leave Tammy Faye alone, man.
on a short leash, apparently.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think she really is trying to put on a chipper face.
If you mean it looks like she walked into the business end of a wood chipper, then I'd agree.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

If you’d really like to see “death warmed over, then reheated 16 times in a microwave”, go here:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestof ... ye.god.cnn
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I think I saw her at Disney Land in the Haunted House.

Anyone have her in the death pool? I'd say the points have already been won.

Amazing that in her corpse-like state she still managed to put on too much makeup.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Looks like she finally latched on to an effective weight loss strategy.

Maybe now she's really got religion.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Paging the Jack Kevorkian troll.

I just always figured that if Jsc were a woman that he'd look like this with all the problems he's had on the inside.

I think I'll just have a small slice of goat cheese, a half an apple and a nice glass of water for lunch.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Risa wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Anybody see tammy faye on Larry King last night. Tried to find a pic, but couldn't.

Tammy Faye is a nice person. Nobody (well, not many people) deserve to be eaten up by cancer. Marge Schott, I would laugh at. Imelda Marcos and Leona Helmsley, I would laugh at. Tammy Faye tried to make amends for the whole PTL bullshit, from what I understand.

She may or may not be subtly doing the 'woe is me' act with her blog (yes, she has a blog and a site), but I think she really is trying to put on a chipper face. Did you read about her 'hamburger' comment? She's trying to have a sense of humor, show she still has life, and she's 'still here', god can work miracles even if it isn't of the 'your cancer is completely removed' variety, about her disease instead of complaining about it in public.

srsly, why do you post here?
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Looks like she is on the South Bronx Paradise Diet.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Go blow it out your thunderously flabby brown ASS, please.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Dog wrote:srsly, why do you post here?
Dog, I'm not positive, but many people believe that Otis is on vacation, without Internet access, in some Cabaret club in or near Ottawa. I could be wrong though.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dog wrote:srsly, why do you post here?
et tu, canis?
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Risa wrote:et tu, canis?
Dear Cancer,

I'm writing you this letter to totally WAR your new weight loss supplements! Mrs. Meds has always been a little on the husky side, but recently she started slamming Crisco into her grill like she was planning on installing a deep fryer in her boiler...
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Better RACK the Mrs Meds/Mrs Skilla letter reset.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

A good night's sleep and she'll be just fine.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Please don't stop sending money!

I'm not dead yet, I just look like it!

God will soon heal me with your generous offerings!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I thought this was a Howard Dean thread.

Never mind.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

I guess you all called that:

Tammy Faye takes the dirt nap

What timing too...That should mean bonus points in the death pool for Smackaholic, right???
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Can't imagine much for the mortician to do. She's already been embalmed for 30 years.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Can't imagine much for the mortician to do. She's already been embalmed for 30 years.
According to Dlisted (strange spellings and missing text MK's):
Tammy Faye Messner passed away yesterday at her home from lung yesterday. She was 65. Larry King announced it on his show earlier this evening. He also said that she was cremated per her wishes. Tammy appeared on his show this week. When asked if she had a message for her fans. She told Larry:

"I'd like to say that I genuinely love you, and I genuinely care, and I genuinely want to see you in heaven someday. I want you to find peace. I want you to find joy"
I don't think Larry King should have used the word 'fans'. Tammy Faye wasn't a
celebrity like that. She was one of those Christian folks; if people met God through
her, then god bless; but was she really the type of person to think the world revolved
around her? and sought to have the world revolve around her?

From what I understand, she tried to make some amends after the PTL disaster. She
isn't a monster. She just shouldn't have played the happy Southern housewife, and
enjoyed the benefits of being willfully ignorant. But she did try to be a good person after.

RIP Tammy Faye
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Risa, can you die next, please? I realize that the fat accumulation you've harvested might cause some significant delays in your decline and demise, but I believe, lord I believe, if you start now, we might be able to Larry King you into the afterworld by Christmastide.

Where there is hope, there will be joy.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Mister Bushice wrote:Risa, can you die next, please?

Where there is hope, there will be joy.
a Simple Password JAM could suffice.

Sin,

trev