Fuck you all

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Fuck you all

Post by Douchebag »

consider one thing to be CERTAIN fucksticks: the tour will still go down.

fucking dicks.

BANK on that. except it's going to be mor e of a "regional" tour. I will select certain regions of the country, and limit my visits only to a few major cities in those regions. time and cash is running low so this is how its gots TO BE.

i'm still crashing an Elvismonster's place because O'Cyrus is out there looking for me. Him, Stevo, and rollins. it jus tpains me that my boyz left me for that fat fuck. even though the guy is good.

DAMN good.

EM's place is off the fucking chizzain! it's like 900 sq feet or some shit. fucking TIGHT. all we DO is pound sluts drink booze and play madden. his neighbor just moved out so we can crank the fucking Paul Wall all night long. i got a part time job at Blockbuster because i have credentials and a pretty phat resume with video rental experience and shit. they wanted me to stock videos, but i was all like FUCK THAT SHIT, let me work the fucking counter! i'm taking home free dvds all the time and we watch all the good stuff an nuke burritos.

but i lose sleep. I lose sleep at night thinking about maming and brutally hurting you fucking DICKS like PSUFAN, smackaholic, R-Jack, and Jay in Phoenix.

i want you dead. you will die. you HAVE to die. iwill be the one to do it.

THIS WILL HAPPEN
Get fucked, dick.
Enigmabag
Dissed by THE CREW

Post by Enigmabag »

wow. you are alive. I heard you were dead. me and t-bag are living large on mr. 2's dime. we got cash, real girls and crazy times at every faire. if our paths ever cross, i'll hook you up with a costume and get you on right track. if not. i won't lose any sleep. you fucked me over and got what you deserved, but i'm not about that stuff anymore. i'm learning a new way.
Get bent, asshole.
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Tread lightly, DoucheFuck.

We've switched teams, fuckdick. We play for O'Cyrus now. The moment we stop wiping our assholes with hundred dolla bills y'all, we'll come after YOU.

But God-Fucking-Damn, life's a fucking PAR-TAY right now. We're drilling bitches in holes that have yet to be discovered. That's the kind of territory we cover.

And you thought we were going to roll with YOU? Full time? Laughing out loud, blisterbreath!

Dude, you had me flooring a rusty '92 Tempo with tranny problems 5 days a week when I rolled with your outfit. Fuck, man! I'm bumping around in a brand new J-A-G-U-A-R! I can prowl around in this silver beast while the bitches stare at the rock bulging out of my cargo shorts.

Don't step. Don't step to dis shit.

We're treated good. O'Cyrus has got straight cash, homey.

And we're coming after you, sweetcheeks.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

This is no joke, Douchebag. What we're capable of is devastation. O'Cyrus has run me through weeks of intense technological training and advanced tracking procedures, and I'm fully equipped - intellectually and equipment-wise to fucking find you and END your life.

But it's true, Rollins and I are having too much fun right now. I'm using my pukas as anal beads to find that sweetspot in the bitches I get drunk off Crystal. These fat filthy gold-digging whores see my fucking rock hard cock and suck on it like a corndog coated with mustard and diamonds. I spunk on them and then fucking OWN at old skool Doom on the computer. Fuck YES, cocktaster.

We're coming after you slapnuts.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Fuck you all

Post by Mister Bushice »

Douchebag wrote:consider one thing to be CERTAIN fucksticks: the tour will still go down.

fucking dicks.

BANK on that. except it's going to be mor e of a "regional" tour. I will select certain regions of the country, and limit my visits only to a few major cities in those regions. time and cash is running low so this is how its gots TO BE.

i'm still crashing an Elvismonster's place because O'Cyrus is out there looking for me. Him, Stevo, and rollins. it jus tpains me that my boyz left me for that fat fuck. even though the guy is good.

DAMN good.

EM's place is off the fucking chizzain! it's like 900 sq feet or some shit. fucking TIGHT. all we DO is pound sluts drink booze and play madden. his neighbor just moved out so we can crank the fucking Paul Wall all night long. i got a part time job at Blockbuster because i have credentials and a pretty phat resume with video rental experience and shit. they wanted me to stock videos, but i was all like FUCK THAT SHIT, let me work the fucking counter! i'm taking home free dvds all the time and we watch all the good stuff an nuke burritos.

but i lose sleep. I lose sleep at night thinking about maming and brutally hurting you fucking DICKS like PSUFAN, smackaholic, R-Jack, and Jay in Phoenix.

i want you dead. you will die. you HAVE to die. iwill be the one to do it.

THIS WILL HAPPEN
So in other words you're only going to the places where your pink puka shell cock sucking grill will be most welcome, and avoiding the places where you will wake up shitting bloody broken shards of glass, spitting out sticky protein coated teeth and thanking god you are still living and breathing, despite the ball and gag and leather truss you've been dressed up in by your "victims".

Pussy.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Nice to see this shit Troll is still alive. Happy 4th buddy.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Ummm, Douchebag? Stevo isn't crack enough to trace your IP from that last post, is he?

Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

OR MY IP FROM THE LAST POST!!! FUCK ME!1
Masai
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Masai »

No, FUCK YOU, you muthafucka!

You done fucked up good...

You dissed the Truce, dawg, and word is... YOU capped Cyrus.

Cyrus was the Man with the Plan. Coulda been One Big Gang. Nothing would move without us allowing it to happen. We coulda taxed the trolls, the admins, because WE run the Board.

Can't you count, sucka? One big fuckin' gang.

But you had to go and fuck up Cyrus.

Now, we got some wannabe OCyrus tryin' to be the Man. Tryin' to fill the Man's shoes. Well, my Riffs are about to fuck his wannabe ass up. And cloud up and rain all over his pussy-ass crew. And we'll fuck up those Messicans that fucked up yo junky ass too!

But yo white-pasty-puka-shell-wearin'-wannabe-goofy-ass belongs to me! Pink polos?! You call that gay-ass shit gangsta colors?!

Yo pussy ass is as dead as shit, dawg!
Can you dig it?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I've been feeding stevo ip info since he made the jump to the O'Cyrus crew. ElvisMonster is going to be beaten SEVERELY for his role in this. That's a whole lot of forehead to glisten with bruises.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The smackaholic family RV trip starts in a few days. You have your sorry ass parked somewhere along the side of I-80 between wilkes barre PA and chicago. I'll be sure to pull over long enough to give you a beatin' .
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I believe "Boo" might be enough to get him to piss himself.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

ElvisMonster wrote:Ummm, Douchebag? Stevo isn't crack enough to trace your IP from that last post, is he?
Not to worry, dog. i've been learning all about proxies and shit. we're good. plus i'm cool with the gatehouse monitor here at the apartment complex. i told that bitch to keep an eye out for stevo and rollins.

i sprung another leak in the air mattress though, brah. might wanna hit up Home Depot on your way home for some leak-ender or some duct tape or something. if i stay much longer i might want to think about getting a futon. art van is running some pretty schweet deals.

I just burnt Bloodsport 2. pick up a case of B-Minus and a couple bags of Haribo gummy bears and let's fucking do this shit.. should be air TIGHT.

as for the rest of you fuckheads, be on standby.

this will COME

you will be finished
Get fucked, dick.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RACK the epic fucking Warriors reset.
tuff gong
Elwood

Re: Fuck you all

Post by tuff gong »

Toddowen wrote:
Douchebag wrote:consider one thing to be CERTAIN
This reminds me....whatever happened to CERTS?

You never see them on the shelves anymore.

You got them Tic-Tacs. You got them Mentos. You got them Double Mint gum still. But I ain't seen me none of them CERTS in years now.

How come?
How about Clorets? Chorophyll *ding* with a drop of Retsyn.

Yay. The saga of Douchebag and his treacherous crew continues. I forget: did A-Bomb get it or is he still in business?
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Bad news. Good news.

Picked up some duct tape and a really fucking big bag of gummy worms. Apparently the Wal*Mart is not down with having a little fucking back up of the bears. Fuck that shithole. Anyway...

I'm at that crazy chicks place tonight. She said something about Pizza Hut and Mad Dog and I was like "HELLS YEAH!". I'll b back tomorrow.

Bad news. Drove by the apartments and the gates were open. AGAIN! I called the cunt landlady and told her that SHIT WAS GOING DOWN and that she needed to lock that shit up PRONTO!

Man, I'm nervous. I don't want to sound like a faggot or a pussy, but I don't want to get fucked up over this. We need to talk. Call me on my cell. Anyway....

I totally rented Zelda. I'll bring beer and the gummies by tomorrow. Call the chick with the weird eyes. Out.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

kind of a dick move standing me up, dawg. but you got some tang, that's cool. i can feel that shit.

anyway, uhhhh bro? did you call in a work order for maintenance or something? A couple of mexicans just knocked on the door and woke me the fuck up. they had a bunch of tools in their hands and were muttering shit to themselves. NOT GOOD, brah. NOT GOOD.

i mighit have to fucking bail tonight and head out on the road.
Get fucked, dick.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Douchebag wrote:did you call in a work order for maintenance or something? A couple of mexicans just knocked on the door and woke me the fuck up. they had a bunch of tools in their hands and were muttering shit to themselves. NOT GOOD, brah. NOT GOOD.

ElvisMonster wrote:Bad news. Drove by the apartments and the gates were open. AGAIN! I called the cunt landlady and told her that SHIT WAS GOING DOWN and that she needed to lock that shit up PRONTO!

Como esta Douchemarichon. Come out to playyyy-yayyyy!
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Douchebag wrote:kind of a dick move standing me up, dawg. but you got some tang, that's cool. i can feel that shit.

anyway, uhhhh bro? did you call in a work order for maintenance or something? A couple of mexicans just knocked on the door and woke me the fuck up. they had a bunch of tools in their hands and were muttering shit to themselves. NOT GOOD, brah. NOT GOOD.

The maintenance guy's name is TONY and he's a white dude with glasses. That sounds REALLY fuckin' fishy.

Dude, you gotta do what you gotta do. Take the change jar. It's in the cupboard above the stove. Good luck. God speed. Keep your head on a swivel and watch your dimehole.
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Dumbest troll ever.
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Toddowen wrote:
SG's Son wrote:Dumbest troll ever.
If I could get some understanding of just what is going on here, maybe I'd be inclined to agree with this.

Regardless, it's a piss-poor troll saga...this whole doucebag ordeal.
The whole problem starts with the avatar - some tagalong looking fat dude who can't pull tail but will elephant walk with you if you'll be his friend.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

SG's Son wrote:Dumbest troll ever.
I'd wager you'd get enough votes to compete for that title.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Mister Bushice wrote:I believe "Boo" might be enough to get him to piss himself.

Boo? I thought P****n migrated to thetrolls.net to sniff Lexie's panties with everyone else? Oh well.

Addendum: oh wow, I'm still banned from mentioning the cajun's name! chuckles and stuff. But not really. That 403 Forbidden error message was a hoot, then, and it's silly now. I didn't mean to scare him so deeply. Oh well.