Farve pissed, has asked to be traded.....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Farve pissed, has asked to be traded.....

Post by Raydah James »

From Pro Football Talk:
LORD FAVRE IS DISPLEASED

Packers quarterback Brett Favre was widely believed to be pushing for the addition of receiver Randy Moss to the team. We had heard on numerous occasions that Favre was convinced that Moss would be a Packer in 2007.

But it didn't happen. Two weeks after the fact, Favre is sounding off about it.

"It was a done deal and the stories of how we lost him because he didn't want to restructure his contract were not true," Favre told the Biloxi Sun Herald.

"He was going to wipe his contract clean and sign for $3 million guaranteed, plus a fourth-round draft pick. That would have been a steal. But we were not willing to guarantee part of that $3 million. I even had [agent] Bus [Cook] call up there and tell them I would give up part of my salary to guarantee that part of the money. Apparently that wasn't enough either."

But Moss is getting no guaranteed money in New England either, so if the Packers were willing to pay $3 million with no guaranteed money and give up a fourth-round draft pick, Moss chose the same deal in New England over Green Bay. Indeed, agent Tim DiPiero said on the official Randy Moss web site that the Pats were the first team that they called once Moss got permission to shop himself.

So if what Favre is saying is accurate, Moss wanted a better deal from the Packers than the Patriots were willing to give him.

But, as far as Favre goes, the only thing that matters is what Favre thinks. And he thinks that the team could have had Moss, and that the team is trying to send Favre a subtle message.

"I just want to win; maybe I see things the wrong way," Favre said. "I don't want to ruffle any feathers and I want people to respect me. Sometimes I think it's hard for them to let Brett go. They might think that we pay him a lot of money, but he still gives us the best chance to win. I've never been told that, but there are times when I wonder if I'm the odd man out here and they just don't know how to tell me." (Emphasis added.)

We think he's right. We believe that G.M. Ted Thompson has been playing the passive-aggressive routine over the past two offseasons, saying all the right things about Favre but doing nothing to make him happy. Last April, during the infamous press conference about nothing, Favre said that he wanted to see the team bring in a Reggie White-style free agent. In 13 months since then, the closest Thompson has gotten to it is Charles Woodson, an underachieving defensive back who has been okay at best.

Moss was their best chance to get a true game-changer, and it was well known that Favre wanted him. How could Favre view the decision not to close the deal as anything other than a message to him that his opinion doesn't matter anymore?

"I told [receiver] Donald [Driver] to imagine a one-back set with a three-man rotation," Favre said. "Who would they cover? If they double Randy, Donald would be in single coverage. Last year, he caught 92 balls in double and triple coverage and made the Pro Bowl.

"Our offense struggled last season. If it were not for our defense, we would not have won eight games. Right now, it's hard to be optimistic. I'm not getting any younger and I think everyone knows that. I don't have five years to rebuild. No one in Green Bay is saying rebuild but it's hard to look at where we are going and say, 'How can they not be rebuilding?'

"I don't know if I've lost faith, and I think everyone in the organization wants to win. I just don't know if it includes me. If it's going to be five years from now, I'm not going to be here. This is 17 years for me and I want to win."

So why is Favre saying all of this? We think he's trying to get the Cheeseheads ready for what could come next -- a request for a trade or an abrupt retirement. And, like Donovan McNabb in Philly, Favre wants to be sure that the ultimate blame for any divorce gets put on the team.

And, if this ends in an ugly fashion, we think that's precisely where the blame should be placed. If the Packers don't want Favre, they shouldn't separate in cowardly fashion by frustrating him to the point that he walks. The team should simply end it and move on. (Or move out.)

Hey, maybe they can sign Todd Pinkston.

Jay Glazer from Fox Sports just reported that Farve has been asking for a trade since the closing days of the draft.

Ted Thompson is a spineless cunt. If he wanted to move on without BrINT Farve, then he shoulve just fucking manned up and let him flat out know that he is moving this team in another direction (namely, to the cellar for many years to come) instead of pussyfooting around like a scared bitch.

Then again, after seeing the players taken in the draft by this fuckwit im more inclined to believe that he truly is a clueless assbag who has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

Just lynch this inept cocksmoker and get it over with, Packfan.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

RACK- the Packers have a Trillion dollars in cap room and they do NOTHING in free agency, AND let the one guy that could've possibly given Favre another chance at a ring (coming out of the sorry-ass NFC, anything's possible).

PackFan's it's time to start letting T. Thompson know how you feel....you know, burning shit on his front yard, stuff like that. :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Favre's belief that Randy Moss would have been an asset to him is evidence that he's taken one-too-many dings to the skull.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BrINT Farve.
I laffed.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

I DISAGREE- just because he didn't piss a drop for the Raydahs (like anybody else HAS for that shit franchise since 2002) doesn't mean that he can't still dominate on the field at his position. He had NO MOTIVATION to give 100% for that team, and I don't blame him.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You'd be glad to have him playing in Kansas City .... ?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RevLimiter wrote:He had NO MOTIVATION to give 100% for that team, and I don't blame him.
Just like you have no motivation to quit being an idiot... wait, you can't help it.

Bad analogy.

The next time that you want to suggest that some prima donna athlete cashing big checks has "no motivation" should be right about never, you clueless dipshit.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Favre just ends up on a very long list of great and respected athletes who end up 'tarding things up before heading off into the sunset.

Crying over not acquiring R. Moss makes him an idi0t.

Players play and management manages.

Do your job and shut your hole, #4,
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:Just like you have no motivation to quit being an idiot... wait, you can't help it.

Bad analogy.
Actually it was right on the money....pun INTENDED.
The next time that you want to suggest that some prima donna athlete cashing big checks has "no motivation" should be right about never, you clueless dipshit.
Your naivety is humorous Wagsy, but it is what it is- RaydahFan out front should've given you the clue.

P.S.- You're a wee-bit CRANKY here lately....did the window-mount A/C fail you yet AGAIN?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

poptart wrote:Favre just ends up on a very long list of great and respected athletes who end up 'tarding things up before heading off into the sunset.
Yet you'd have him taking snaps for your team YESTERDAY.
Crying over not acquiring R. Moss makes him an idi0t.
No, it makes him a COMPETITOR- Brett's team has been on the receiving end of quite a few R. Moss asskickings, so he's a fairly good authority on what that guy can do.
Players play and management manages.

Do your job and shut your hole, #4,
Except in GB, where players play and the GM tries his best to NOT do his yob.

Favre DOES his job, and has every right to voice his opinion...his resume DEMANDS that right.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

How 'accomplished' does a player have to be, in Paul's world, to be rightful in getting directly involved in management of an organization .... ?

Three MVP's .... ?
4 pro bowls .... ?
A one-time league leader in passing, receiving, or rushing ... ?
A three-time league leader in passing, receiving, or rushing ... ?
7 pro bowls .... ?
Double-digit pro-bowls ... ?

List the current players who have earned the right to dictate to management ..... ?

Are there some players that can reach that level of 'right' if they play just a little bit better .... ?

Players play ..... and stfu.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Don’t know that Favre has a right to dictate, but I think he’s earned the right to offer an opinion. But it’s not going to do any good. Ted Thompson is a fucking idiot.

Word around here is that Favre has already calmed down and said he overreacted to missing out on Randy Moss.

We still have a shot at Ricky Williams.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

this thread makes me sad. if he gets traded, oi hope its to the jaguars. im already tight with coach koetter and brett and i could hang out at the beer store and look for patsy stone. if the suns dont win tonight, im in a sports whirlwind and i dont know if the breweres best record in baseball can get me out. im gtetting laid @ 12:oo.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

bbqjones wrote:this thread makes me sad. if he gets traded, oi hope its to the jaguars. im already tight with coach koetter and brett and i could hang out at the beer store and look for patsy stone. if the suns dont win tonight, im in a sports whirlwind and i dont know if the breweres best record in baseball can get me out. im gtetting laid @ 12:oo.
Ban this takeless dumbfuck and his shit responses from this forum.

TIA
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Well this story is already dead and relegated to the scrap heap of stuff we won't care about tomorrow.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: Favre is correct.
Huh? Correct about what? That they should've traded for Moss?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:Well this story is already dead and relegated to the scrap heap of stuff we won't care about tomorrow.
How so?
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Raydah James wrote:
See You Next Wednesday wrote:Well this story is already dead and relegated to the scrap heap of stuff we won't care about tomorrow.
How so?
Because Favre has already come out and said that he doesn't want to be traded, never really wanted to be traded and is moving on. It isn't an issue for him or the Packers so....on to the next non-story to fill the off-season.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
How so?
Because Favre has already come out and said that he doesn't want to be traded, never really wanted to be traded and is moving on. It isn't an issue for him or the Packers so....on to the next non-story to fill the off-season.

Oh, OK-I believe him.

If you think this "Non Story" is going to go away, then you're as fucking stupid as the tubby ass tards who actually choose to live in a shithole like Green Bay.

Every time a ball is dropped, a failed 3rd down is on the scoreboard, or an overthrown touchdown that he thinks should've been caught comes up, Favre and your entire fucking fanbase is going to wonder if it would've been a much different outcome had Mandy been a Packer.

Every. Fucking. Time.

If Candy has even a decent season, shit is going to hit the fan in Grub Bay.
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Me thinks Brett's agent told him to STFU, as nobody would take on his contract, and he better be happy that Green Bay is still willing to pay him to play his beloved game.

I talked to one of my cheesehead friends, from up nordt, (Wisc way) this morning, and HE even said Farve should just STFU and play, or retire already. Pretty bad when the Packer-back says "just shut up and play..."
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tiny wrote:Me thinks Brett's agent told him to STFU, as nobody would take on his contract, and he better be happy that Green Bay is still willing to pay him to play his beloved game.

I talked to one of my cheesehead friends, from up nordt, (Wisc way) this morning, and HE even said Farve should just STFU and play, or retire already. Pretty bad when the Packer-back says "just shut up and play..."
I don’t think that’s anywhere near the consensus up here in God’s Country. A whole lot of us think that Thompson has been a disaster from the get go, and appreciate having Favre raise a bit of a stink.

The Aaron Rodgers pick, the Harrell pick this year, the lack of activity during free agency, the disaster on the offensive line a couple of years ago. The nicest thing you can say about Ted Thompson is that he’s not as bad as Matt Milen.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Goober McTuber wrote: here in God’s Country

RACK your San Diego residency.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Raydah James wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: here in God’s Country

RACK your San Diego residency.
Oh, dear. Obviously you’re one of those misguided souls who’s not aware of the fact that God is WHITE. He would never hang out in the multicultural shithole that IS California. Not when he can hang out in pasty white Wisconsin, drinking the finest microbrews and nibbling on the best cheeses. God hates smog, and loves the change of the seasons.

I’m not exactly sure how someone could confuse “God’s Country” with “America’s Shitpipe”, James. Perhaps that’s what happens when you look at the world through cum-covered spectacles.

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote: Oh, dear. Obviously you’re one of those misguided souls who’s not aware of the fact that God is WHITE. He would never hang out in the multicultural shithole that IS California. Not when he can hang out in pasty white Wisconsin, drinking the finest microbrews and nibbling on the best cheeses. God hates smog, and loves the change of the seasons.

I’m not exactly sure how someone could confuse “God’s Country” with “America’s Shitpipe”, James. Perhaps that’s what happens when you look at the world through cum-covered spectacles.
Excellent, Goobs.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

San Diego:

Not only are these actual pictures of the dames here, these kind of women are a dime a dozen here in Paradise.

Wisconsin:

Game over, bitch.

Next time you want to play "Compare the state", try something more in your range, assbead-Like the pile of shit known as Kansas City.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raydah James wrote: Not only are these actual pictures of the dames here, these kind of women are a dime a dozen here in Paradise.
Here. Here. Can I get another HERE up in this bitch?

:lol:

James breaking out the chamber of commerce calendar girl hotties and trying to make out like there ain't no fat, ugly bitches in socal is always good for a laugh.

What's even funnier is when you start going on about how you pull those hotties on a regular basis thru your "personal trainer" career choice. It's about time that you update your message board resume and regale us once again with just how glorious your life is there in Paradise, no?
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

RevLimiter wrote:PackFan's it's time to start letting T. Thompson know how you feel....
Anybody know if that mother fucker has a dog?
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

War Wagon wrote:
Raydah James wrote: Not only are these actual pictures of the dames here, these kind of women are a dime a dozen here in Paradise.
Here. Here. Can I get another HERE up in this bitch?

James breaking out the chamber of commerce calendar girl hotties and trying to make out like there ain't no fat, ugly bitches in socal is always good for a laugh.

Chamber of commerce?

Shit, thats an average weekend of photo shots from Ocean beach, La Jolla, Carlsbad, PB, ect.
What's even funnier is when you start going on about how you pull those hotties on a regular basis thru your "personal trainer" career choice.
I'll drop the hammer on you slouches every great while just to get a chuckle at how God hates you and loves us San D residents.

....and Sorry skelewags, but I give 2 fucks what a bunch of bored, social security collecting BB guys who are married to thier own slice of bison herd heaven think about my personal life. I just like twisting that knife called "The game of life" and laugh at how most of you lost at it when the chance presents itself.

Basically, anyone who lives here or has visited can preach on about the hot ass readily available at every beach. This is no new revelation.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:Chamber of commerce?

Shit, thats an average weekend of photo shots from Ocean beach, La Jolla, Carlsbad, PB, ect.
No, those are the results of a Google search. You want to impress us? Go take some of your own pictures.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack wrote: You want to impress us?
What part of this didnt you get Boardbitch frontrunner?
I give 2 fucks what a bunch of bored, social security collecting BB guys who are married to thier own slice of bison herd heaven think about my personal life. I just like twisting that knife called "The game of life" and laugh at how most of you lost at it when the chance presents itself.

Go take some of your own pictures.

Oh, i've got my fair share of albums-I've even used a few luscious hotass treats I was railing as an avatar at one time or another.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Raydah James wrote: I'll drop the hammer on you slouches every great while just to get a chuckle at how God hates you and loves us San D residents.
So, there are no drawbacks whatsoever to living in socal? From a lot of the other socal residents, I hear the typical laments about traffic, illegals, cost of living, pollution, etc. But in your view, it's all good? Ponderous.

...and Sorry skelewags, but I give 2 fucks what a bunch of bored, social security collecting BB guys who are married to thier own slice of bison herd heaven think about my personal life. I just like twisting that knife called "The game of life" and laugh at how most of you lost at it when the chance presents itself.
Bison herd heaven?

Oh, that was good. Rack! :lol:

But just so you know, I'm nowhere near collecting social security, and my wife is still just as slim and trim as she was 23 years ago. Well, almost.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

War Wagon wrote: From a lot of the other socal residents, I hear the typical laments about traffic,
Yes, it sucks. But that's what Pacific Coast Highway is for-I use it exclusively because of the beach views and faster commute.

illegals,
Hate 'em and wish our laws would allow each and every last fucking one to be deported. Yes, its a problem.
cost of living,
I've never once complained about it. Not the Gas prices, not the property Taxes, not insurance rates, not the cost of buying a home in one of the most expensive areas in the country.

I do well enough to the point of not needing to worry about that shit. My opinion is if you do worry and bitch about it, then you need to get the fuck out of San D-period.

pollution,
There is none here in S.D.

But in your view, it's all good?

Yes. The weather, the water, the women, and everything else in between make it my personal Paradise.

But just so you know, I'm nowhere near collecting social security,

You're in your 40's. Its over. :wink:

and my wife is still just as slim and trim as she was 23 years ago. Well, almost.

You're the exception, not the rule.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK the R. James pictorial.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:I give 2 fucks what a bunch of bored, social security collecting BB guys who are married to thier own slice of bison herd heaven think about my personal life. I just like twisting that knife called "The game of life" and laugh at how most of you lost at it when the chance presents itself.
Yea, you care so little that you had to Google up some pictures the minute someone dares suggest that San Diego wasn't the the best place on earth to live.

BTW: If there are no fatties in SoCal, then how does this place stay in business?

http://www.camplajolla.com/

And don't tell me it's because of out of state business. The fact is, between 20 and 24% of Cali is obese.

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/obesity/trend/maps/

Funny, that's the same percentage as both Wisconsin and NY.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That's some good shit.

-Yer A Fuckin Jerkoff
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack wrote: Yea, you care so little that you had to Google up some pictures
http://www.oceanbeachonline.com and typhoon saloon in PB is google?

The first 2 pics are a moot point since they were both taken at mission beach here as well.

Nice of you to try this hard for a 4th fucking pileon-Which is unprecedented of course. Even the KC tards know to lay low after the first 2-3 beatdowns thrown on them.

Your utter dumbfuckery and willingness to showcase it by dropping trou and spreading your cheeks daily is hilariously amusing.

BTW: If there are no fatties in SoCal, then how does this place stay in business?

Link to where I lumped the entire SoCal region as well as the entire state of Cali with San Diego, bitch?

Anyone who has ever been here knows that cool whip sweating piglets like your wife are few and far in between in the beach cities of Dego. Again, this is no new revelation to anybody.

Now Run along and take your woman for her daily graze, ankler-you surely dont want to upset the lass before milking time.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:Link to where I lumped the entire SoCal region as well as the entire state of Cali with San Diego, bitch?
San Diego had a 16% obesity rate as of 2001.

http://www.dhs.ca.gov/hisp/chs/OHIR/rep ... weight.pdf

So tell me again how there are no fat people on your beaches? You mean to say that none of the 336,300 obese people in San Diego go to the beach?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: If San Diego is so fucking great, how come you don't see San Diego anywhere in the Places Rated 10 most livable cities list?

Note that both Rochester AND Madison rate ahead of San Diego. I guess having a few silicone soaked wannabe porn stars on the beach isn't the be all and end all of choosing where to live after all.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack wrote:
Raydah James wrote:Link to where I lumped the entire SoCal region as well as the entire state of Cali with San Diego, bitch?
San Diego had a 16% obesity rate as of 2001.

A 6 year old fucking link?

Why are you so goddamn stupid?

At least you werent stupid enough to argue the fact that your tasty bacon breakfast came courtesy of slicing off a hunk of your wife's backfat, so you've got that going for you, Farmer John.
Last edited by Raydah James on Tue May 15, 2007 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

BSmack wrote: BTW: If San Diego is so fucking great, how come you don't see San Diego anywhere in the Places Rated 10 most livable cities list?

Ummm, because people can't afford it?

Next question
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

DallasFanatic wrote:
BSmack wrote: BTW: If San Diego is so fucking great, how come you don't see San Diego anywhere in the Places Rated 10 most livable cities list?

Ummm, because people can't afford it?

Next question
RACK.

So true.