At least 34 dead at VaTech {G}

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

this overeachieving gook drops 32?
Asians are more efficient - in general.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

quacker backer wrote:
Nishlord wrote:
RadioFan wrote: Yep.
Seconded.
archive!!!
Librescu was among the thirty-two people who were murdered in the Virginia Tech massacre on April 16, 2007. He was killed during a class in the Norris Hall Engineering Building by a student (Cho Seung-hui, 23). Librescu held the door of his classroom shut while Cho was attempting to enter it; although he was shot through the door, he was able to prevent the gunman from entering the classroom until his students had escaped through the windows. A number of Librescu's students have called him a hero because of his actions, with one student, Asael Arad, saying that all the professor's students "lived because of him". Librescu's son, Joe, said he had received e-mails from several students who said he had saved their lives and regarded him as a hero whilst many newspapers also reported him as the hero of the massacre. His death came on Holocaust Remembrance Day in Israel.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:motherfukkers even know how to whack people more efficiently. them columbine slackers, two of them only got what 13? this overeachieving gook drops 32?
Columbine High School. Never underestimate the value of a college education.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Ohio National Guard could only manage 4.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

well, yeah, college homicidal maniacs can be assumed to be more adept at their job, but, you would think that this applies to college victim as well. But, I guess not. I guess college victim pretty much cowers in their own bodily refuse same as high school one.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mikey wrote:The Ohio National Guard could only manage 4.
Of course. They were so dumb that even the Marines wouldn't take them.
I guess college victim pretty much cowers in their own bodily refuse same as high school one.
Difference is, in Columbine they went in before school hours into the library, so it wasn't like they walked into the cafeteria at lunch. Meanwhile, the South Korean dude walked into a classroom building in a college during peak hours when just about every classroom is going to contain 30+ students in a small area, all sitting and unable to move quickly. I don't think cowering in a corner came into it at all.
1smoothG
Elwood

Re: At least 31 dead at VaTech {G}

Post by 1smoothG »

RadioFan wrote: Paging 1smoothG ...

?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

1smoothG wrote:

?
Jesus Christ, you got paged in the very first post in this thread, and you’re just checking in now? Where the fuck have you been, hiding under a desk?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Goober McTuber wrote:
1smoothG wrote:

?
Jesus Christ, you got paged in the very first post in this thread, and you’re just checking in now? Where the fuck have you been, hiding under a desk?

I'm guessing he was taking his time in order to come up with that post. So of course he chimes in with the murderer's "sig".

Epic.

velocet
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Not one, but two colleges in the area were put in lockdown so far today.

One tard shows up to Lewis & Clark(sup Monica Lewinski) strapped with bandoliers...not sure if that was a bad joke, or wht, but it got him a free ride to the pokey regardless.

Someone left graffiti referencing VT on a bathroom wall at the Vancouver Wazzu campus.

Tardliness abounds.

I guess there were multiple occurances of this stupidity across the country.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:One tard shows up to Lewis & Clark(sup Monica Lewinski) strapped with bandoliers...not sure if that was a bad joke, or wht, but it got him a free ride to the pokey regardless.

The hokey pokey?

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dinsdale wrote: I guess there were multiple occurances of this stupidity across the country.
There's always idiots who are sorry they didn't think of it first and want to piggyback on the notoriety/infamy that Cho just got.

Unfortunately, there's probably some trenchcoat-wearing Morrissey fan who is right now trying to figure out how he can out-do Cho.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

OCmike wrote:
Unfortunately, there's probably some trenchcoat-wearing Morrissey fan who is right now trying to figure out how he can out-do Cho.

I'll shoot you for that.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Remember, it's the U&L. You sort of expect that sort of self-absorbed bandwaggoning faggotry up there.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mikey wrote:Remember, it's the U&L. You sort of expect that sort of self-absorbed bandwaggoning faggotry up there.
From U of Colorado:
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) - A University of Colorado student was arrested after making comments that classmates deemed sympathetic toward the gunman blamed for killing 32 students and himself at Virginia Tech, authorities said.
During a class discussion of Monday's massacre at Virginia Tech, the student "made comments about understanding how someone could kill 32 people," university police Cmdr. Brad Wiesley said.

Several witnesses told investigators the student said he was "angry about all kinds of things from the fluorescent light bulbs to the unpainted walls, and it made him angry enough to kill people," according to a police report. Witnesses "said they were afraid of him and afraid to come to class with him," Wiesley said.

The student, identified by police as Max Karson of Denver, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of interfering with staff, faculty or students of an education institution. He had a court appearance set for Wednesday afternoon.

His father, Michael Karson, told the Camera newspaper that the comments may have been misinterpreted and questioned whether his son's free speech rights had been violated.

"I would have hoped that state officials would know their First Amendment better than they seem to," he said.
What the fuck is wrong with parents in this country? You know what my old man would have said if I had made the comment that I could "understand why someone would kill 32 people" and that I was "angry enough to kill people"?: "He now understands what it's like to be stupid and in jail."

Jesus, that guy's father is a bigger tool than he is.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

the most idiotic development coming from the reports is that the gunman spent an hour in his dorm room before heading off to the next building, his dorm room was in the same dorm as his first two victims. I know there were 800+ students in one dorm but youd think theyd account for all of them within that hour and this kid would have been found reloading.
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Some people reload faster than others. When I was younger I could reload really fast. Now, it's just pretty fast.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:One tard shows up to Lewis & Clark(sup Monica Lewinski) strapped with bandoliers...not sure if that was a bad joke, or wht, but it got him a free ride to the pokey regardless.

The hokey pokey?
Its what its all about.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

The mother fucker even went to the post office in between shootings....

Va. Tech Gunman Sent Material to NBC

The dumbfuck hates rich people....so he shoots up a college?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mr T wrote: The dumbfuck hates rich people....so he shoots up a college?
I was wondering the same thing.

Sin
Meds
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

He clearly went off the deep end. You're attempting to evaluate him with rational thought and reason. When someone goes nuts like that, you might as well throw both right out the fucking window.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

jtr wrote:the most idiotic development coming from the reports is that the gunman spent an hour in his dorm room before heading off to the next building, his dorm room was in the same dorm as his first two victims. I know there were 800+ students in one dorm but youd think theyd account for all of them within that hour and this kid would have been found reloading.

He lived in a different dorm, you fucking retard.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Geez, people exaggerate so bad...

He just called him a dick.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

He should have been kicked out of school in Dec 2005, when he was stalking students.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I believe they tried to set up an appointment for counseling with him, but he was a no-cho.

~cough
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Who's the baddest mo' fo' low down around this town?

Cho Nuff!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

50 empty shells in an ammo belt.

Dude was planning on wearing it to the lunchtime vigil they were having for the VT victims.

Classy.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Cross Traffic wrote:He should have been kicked out of school in Dec 2005, when he was stalking students.
They couldn't do shit to him because the dumb bitch that called the cops on him in the first place declined to press charges. Wonder how she's sleeping these days...
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

There were 2 seperate incidents, neither pressed charges? Hell a restraining order would have booted his ass out of school.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:
Cross Traffic wrote:There were 2 seperate incidents, neither pressed charges? Hell a restraining order would have booted his ass out of school.
It also would have prevented him from legally purchasing firearms.
So what?

-republicans
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Cross Traffic wrote:There were 2 seperate incidents, neither pressed charges? Hell a restraining order would have booted his ass out of school.
It also would have prevented him from legally purchasing firearms.
So what?

-republicans

Another nice job Dipshit!
Props...

Do you wake up with your head up your ass EVERY day?

Gee
I wonder what's really wrong in this country?

It wouldn't be a whole class of myopic generalizing "blame someone else" morons.....

Yeah Diego...it's the Republicans.....

Welcome to ghetto class stupidity.........

If you are so damned blinded by your Voter Registration Card to see the utter insanity coming from the hard line "bought and paid for" sucking cock for lobby money twats on each side of American Politics you are nothing but stupid. They don't represent anyone anymore... Get it yet?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Dinsdale wrote:
50 empty shells in an ammo belt.

Dude was planning on wearing it to the lunchtime vigil they were having for the VT victims.

Classy.
Are you serious? Someone should have shot dude on general principle.

I'm surprised he wasn't arrested amid this recent atmosphere of breathing and walking wrong on a campus.

Oh, and RACK Y2K.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Y2K wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
mvscal wrote: It also would have prevented him from legally purchasing firearms.
So what?

-republicans

Another nice job Dipshit!
Props...

Do you wake up with your head up your ass EVERY day?

Gee
I wonder what's really wrong in this country?

It wouldn't be a whole class of myopic generalizing "blame someone else" morons.....

Yeah Diego...it's the Republicans.....

Welcome to ghetto class stupidity.........

If you are so damned blinded by your Voter Registration Card to see the utter insanity coming from the hard line "bought and paid for" sucking cock for lobby money twats on each side of American Politics you are nothing but stupid. They don't represent anyone anymore... Get it yet?
RACK!

B-B-B-B-B-But, the Democrats aren't bought and paid for! They represent the working class. - Diego
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

OCmike wrote:
He clearly went off the deep end. You're attempting to evaluate him with rational thought and reason. When someone goes nuts like that, you might as well throw both right out the fucking window.
Everyone else is doing it. Why cant I?

"he did it because he played GTA"
"He did it because he listened to collective soul"
"He did it because he daddy told him 'no' once"
4 king guy
Elwood

Post by 4 king guy »

R-Jack wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
mvscal wrote: It also would have prevented him from legally purchasing firearms.
So what?

-republicans
....and and and another thing..........when you are you are tarding up threads with your shit posts, here's an idea...............have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the reader.
Bunch of Monday morning quarterbacks!!

1) Idiots that are saying why wasn't something done after the 1st murders... Noone anticipated or could have anticipated this mass murder!!

2) "It also would have prevented him from legally purchasing firearms" LMAO!! Whoever thinks a simple thing like mental illness would prevent anyone from buying firearms has no clue of HIPAA!!

3) Anyone that thinks just because he was considered dangerous would have stopped this does not know the liberal reality.
A friend of mine, a social worker in RI was killed by one of his patients. The patient was considered to be mentally ill and dangerous but he could not be imprisoned based upon his history of violent behavior (He was violent because he was schizophrenic). The patient was sentenced to 3 years in a forensic unit before he was released!!

Anthony Tavares walks freely in RI.

http://www.courts.state.ri.us/superior/pdf/02-1454.pdf

This was/ is a very sad situation that could only be prevented by the United States giving up the rights to freedom that we are all so proud of.
- In other words Shit Happens and this shit really stinks!!!
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Jsc810 wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Our kids have good self of steam though.
We're also better at English, usually.
Driver's Ed as well!
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

4 king guy wrote:
2) "It also would have prevented him from legally purchasing firearms" LMAO!! Whoever thinks a simple thing like mental illness would prevent anyone from buying firearms has no clue of HIPAA!!
What does a legally documented restraining order have to do with HIPPA?
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Fu. King. Hell. It gets madder and madder, this story.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Dinsdale wrote:Image
coming thru to save the mother fucking day, yeah!!!!!!