It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Poor Jason Kidd

Post by The Assassin »

Updated: Jan. 9, 2007, 8:43 PM ET
Kidd files for divorce from wife Joumana of 10 yearsAssociated Press

TRENTON, N.J. -- New Jersey Nets star Jason Kidd filed for divorce from his wife of 10 years Tuesday, accusing her of "extreme cruelty" throughout their marriage.

Kidd
In the dissolution papers, filed in state Superior Court in Bergen County, Kidd accuses Joumana Kidd of physically and mentally abusing him, threatening to make false domestic violence complaints against him to police and of interfering with his relationship with his children.

"The defendant's extreme and unwarranted jealousy and rage has left the plaintiff concerned about her emotional stability," the papers say.

The divorce filing came less than a day after the 33-year-old NBA player filed a domestic violence complaint seeking a temporary restraining order against his wife.

"Jason Kidd filed for divorce from his wife today on the grounds of extreme cruelty over a long period of time," Kidd's attorney, Madeline Marzano-Lesnevich, said in a statement Tuesday. "As this is an extremely difficult personal matter, I ask that the privacy of the Kidd family be respected."

The complaint, however, attempts to paint a detailed portrait of Joumana Kidd as a vitriolic, jealous and paranoid wife prone to public outbursts and threats, including during a recent Nets game.

According to the complaint, Joumana Kidd used the couple's 8-year-old son on Dec. 27 to sneak into the Nets locker room and rummage through Jason Kidd's locker to find his cell phone. After looking up the names and numbers on it, the complaint said she left her son to behind as she went upstairs to take a front row seat, where she shouted insults at Kidd throughout the game.

The papers accuse Joumana Kidd of kicking, hitting, punching and throwing household objects at her husband as she became "increasingly controlling and manipulative" in the last few years of their union.

According to Kidd, his wife had tracking devices installed on his cars and computers and has harassed his trainer, friends and family.

The Kidds were married in 1997 and live in Saddle River. They were involved in a domestic violence matter six years ago when he was playing for the Phoenix Suns.

In that incident, Jason Kidd was arrested in January 2001 after his wife told police he hit her during an argument over their son, Trey Jason (T.J.), who was 2 at the time. Kidd pleaded guilty to spousal abuse, was fined $200 and ordered to take anger management training.

Besides 8-year-old T.J., the Kidds have 4-year-old twin daughters, Miah and Jazelle.

Despite the numerous accusations by Kidd in the complaint, he did not ask for sole custody of the children.

"It is in the best interest that the parties share physical and legal custody of the children," the complaint said.

Kidd will make more than $18 million this season.

The Kidds' home phone number is unlisted. An after-hours message left for Joumana Kidd's lawyer was not immediately returned.

Jason Kidd did not make himself available to the media before the Nets' game against the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday night.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

Hmm So I guess Doug Christie isn't the only one huh?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sounds like any typical wife....What's his beef?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kidd obviously didn't beat the bitch hard enough to keep her in line.

Shoulda gave her two for flinching.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Dinsdale wrote:Kidd obviously didn't beat the bitch hard enough to keep her in line.

Shoulda gave her two for flinching.

and dont EVER give his kid a frie unless Kidd says its ok.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Poor Jason Kidd

Post by Shoalzie »

The Assassin wrote:Hmm So I guess Doug Christie isn't the only one huh?

That's the first thing I thought of after reading that. I wonder if she'll get half...
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Shoalzie wrote:
The Assassin wrote:Hmm So I guess Doug Christie isn't the only one huh?

That's the first thing I thought of after reading that. I wonder if she'll get half...

speaking of didnt they have a reality show where they showed Christies wife following him on a moped while he went jogging?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Umm, I think she can pretty much throw as many household objects as she wants to with a body like that. Of course fake but who gives a fuck.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Fake tits make for fake love. I'm just sayin'
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

chargerfan wrote:Of course fake
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Fake tits make for fake love. I'm just sayin'

Who gives a fuck? You faggots could never even score a hot chick with fake tits... so what does your opinion matter? The only fake tits you'd ever see is what you pay to see... at a strip club or on some hooker. Even then... you'd look down upon her because they... fake? Return you penis to sender. You manhood is hereby revoked. Good god, what a bunch of flaming homos. :meds:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I think the implication is that she's a gold-digger or she's the typical rich pro athlete trophy wife with some natural good looks but has some upgrades done to herself over the years. It's one of those marriages where if J-Kidd was just some dude instead of an All-Star point guard, she wouldn't be married to him.

They've been married for 10 years and have produced several offspring...it can't be that big of a fraud marriage. She's been in the middle of drama before so she's clearly someone with issues.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

R-Jack wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Fake tits make for fake love. I'm just sayin'
When you say fake love, do you mean spreading your loser seed all over your keyboard on yet another lonely night?

Is that the type of fake love you meant Mr. Table for one?
No, that's all to real for him.

Drawing a face on his keyboard cover and naming "her" Ayat, then spilling his seed onto her face, that's kinda like fake love for Nicky.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
AJ
Irrelevant

Post by AJ »

The Assassin wrote:According to Kidd, his wife had tracking devices installed on his cars and computers and has harassed his trainer, friends and family.

Maybe she could hook up with Albert Belle. Sounds like they have a lot in common.
another satisfied Hardcrow customer
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Joumana? Is that her real name? That had to be fun in 7th grade. Wonder how many times she got called joemama?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

She's a hell of a ball player in her own right.

FATALFART
Jake

Post by FATALFART »

i hope he doesnt get bent over for 200 mil like jordan
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

Cal Ripkin Jr.wouldn't have been treated like that in the press....

Sin
Dinsdale
oops...wrong thread
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Mike Backer
Bozworth wanna be
Location: Middle of the formation, four yards from the line of scrimmage.

Post by Mike Backer »

Somewhere, Bob Ryan is sitting there with a shit eatin' grin on his face - a grin that says, "Told you so."
I'm the guy who tossed Mark Cuban's salad by proxy.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That motherfucker always has that grin.
Mike Backer
Bozworth wanna be
Location: Middle of the formation, four yards from the line of scrimmage.

Post by Mike Backer »

Well, he earned that grin with his 'slap Joumana Kidd in the face' statement. He also earned an Artest-like month long suspension from the Boston Herald. (I wonder if that was a paid or unpaid suspension...) Anyway, rack 'em.
I'm the guy who tossed Mark Cuban's salad by proxy.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

quacker backer wrote:Cal Ripkin Jr.wouldn't have been treated like that in the press....

Sin
Dinsdale
oops...wrong thread
I laughed
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.