Captain Chara

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

The Rat Pack
live at The Sands

Captain Chara

Post by The Rat Pack »

I envy Maniac. He'll be a full-blown Chara fanatic by the time the season ends.
There's no doubt he is already a front runner for the Norris.

Naming him as team captain is a huge show of faith. He obviously will dominate that dressing room.

Props for the Big C.
Pierre McGuire: "The Washington Capitals are the sleeping giants of the East. Exciting times in Washington are coming."
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Watching him play the other night was cool. Dude is HUGE but can skate well and move the puck. Scary how such a big guy can play so smooth. I really liked what I saw from the B's the other night and that was when Florida beat them 8-3.
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Mainiac
Born Again Liberal

Post by Mainiac »

Yeah, dude's a natural born leader. I had no idea that he was such a fitness fanatic and super hard worker. He's perfect for what the B's need.
Tiger Williams wrote:"... some snot-nosed little fuck that isn't going to break a nail is going to score 50 goals and he's never driven to the net in his life. He's never stood in front with Moose Dupont giving him 89 cross checks in the back of the head."
James Dean Bradfield
Elwood

Post by James Dean Bradfield »

he will be better than that piece of shite Hal Gill ..man that guy was fecking useless
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

James Dean Bradfield wrote:he will be better than that piece of shite Hal Gill ..man that guy was fecking useless

My 4 year old would be better then that guy!! Who signed him??
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Neely8 wrote:
James Dean Bradfield wrote:he will be better than that piece of shite Hal Gill ..man that guy was fecking useless

The Leafs :lol:
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Shoalzie wrote:
Neely8 wrote:

The Leafs :lol:

Oh leaf fan is going to love watching the turnstile that is Hal Gill.......
Deckard
Crack Whore

Post by Deckard »

If Maurice were truly allowed to decide on merit alone who would be in the leafs line-up I believe Gill would have a tough time making the Marlies. If the Leafs D wasn't decimated right now I wonder if he would be getting any meaningful minutes. Pretty tough to teach a player to get faster or smarter...another premium move by JFjr.At least Raycroft looks good.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Deckard wrote:If Maurice were truly allowed to decide on merit alone who would be in the leafs line-up I believe Gill would have a tough time making the Marlies. If the Leafs D wasn't decimated right now I wonder if he would be getting any meaningful minutes. Pretty tough to teach a player to get faster or smarter...another premium move by JFjr.At least Raycroft looks good.

Yeah he sure does. Until you break his feelings.....