Movie review: Million Dollar Baby

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Michael Jackson
Fuckin' Noob

Movie review: Million Dollar Baby

Post by Michael Jackson »

I can't begin to describe my disappoinment with this piece of garbage. First off, the title of this awful awful movie is completely misleading. I patiently sat through the first half hour of this film before I started to become angry. There simply were not any babies in this film. There weren't even any kids. You'd think a film called "Million Dollar Baby" would have some kids right? This reminds me of the time rented Flamingo Kid.

And then there's this. The poster for this film clearly shows Morgan Freeman, Clint Eastwood, and Macauley Culkin. However, once the film starts it becomes clear that the "actor" in the ad is Hillary Swank. You know, the transvestite actress that makes her career by playing bulldykes.

Overall, I give the film no stars out of 5.
Sincerely,

Michael Jackson, the king of pop.
David_Copperfield
The Wizard

Post by David_Copperfield »

:lol: you're awesome Michael Jackson

"Thriller" was the bomb.
hardcrow
Fingerpainter

Post by hardcrow »

I dunno, I thought this was kind of funny..... :lol: :oops:
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

She looks more like Matt Damon then M Caulken.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

She dies in the end.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Re: Movie review: Million Dollar Baby

Post by The Assassin »

Michael Jackson wrote:I can't begin to describe my disappoinment with this piece of garbage. First off, the title of this awful awful movie is completely misleading. I patiently sat through the first half hour of this film before I started to become angry. There simply were not any babies in this film. There weren't even any kids. You'd think a film called "Million Dollar Baby" would have some kids right? This reminds me of the time rented Flamingo Kid.

And then there's this. The poster for this film clearly shows Morgan Freeman, Clint Eastwood, and Macauley Culkin. However, once the film starts it becomes clear that the "actor" in the ad is Hillary Swank. You know, the transvestite actress that makes her career by playing bulldykes.

Overall, I give the film no stars out of 5.

How unpredictable this thread was. :roll:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro