No Tedy this year , FECK .

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

James Dean Bradfield
Elwood

No Tedy this year , FECK .

Post by James Dean Bradfield »

ESPN is reporting the Bruschi is not playing ..

This is not good ...Bill will think of something

get well Tedy
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAA! Fuck that pussy.

I honestly hope he plays......so that jordan can get all the credit for paralyzing that sopping vag after he runs him over in the first game of the season. The topping would be jordan getting a TD out of the deal.

Hey, who's your offensive coordinator? Oh yeah, you dont have one-you'll be OK though, since we all know what an offensive mastermind Biliclit is..... :lol:

RACK the snow job karma coming back in full force. :lol:
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Can't say I'm not glad... (anything to hurt the Pats is a good thing)- but its a shame.. Bruschi is a hell of an athelete and it sucks to see anyone go out like that. At least he has that piece of ass wife of his to keep him occupied...

Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
As for YOU, Lames.....that crap you just posted in this thread just shows everybody what a TRUE piece-of-FUCKING SHIT you really are.

:lol:

RACK karma-and FUCK YOU Bacon Burger 3.0
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: I'd better get the door, its Dominoe's!
Shut your sizzlean backfat having ass up, bitch.

I'll now include Priest Holmes as another player I hope gets thrown into a fucking coma from a Danny Clark hit.

Seriously, the only thing that would make a Jordan runover of Bruschi turning into a paralyzing blast sweeter would be Jordan taking off the Derrick Thomas seatbelt he bought on Ebay and spanking the goalpost with it after scoring a TD.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Take the bait RJ cast or bust up Paul for not finding words to be able to talk up to a retard. For RJ's sake, I'm just glad his hero was able to finish out his career with dignity on the field of play, even if it was a baseball diamond :lol:
Sure Paul is a bit heavy and gets his ass handed to him from post to post, but and it's a big but, he's just preparing himself for the upcoming year. We'll just call it training camp and give him a pass on this one, 2 a days will be here soon enough :wink:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Cueball wrote:Decisions, decisions, decisions.
There is no decision for you, cunt-your a fucking Chargerfan, which means your opinion is null and void.

Shut the fuck up and step the fuck out, faggot.
Last edited by Raydah James on Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

wanna cyber?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Look at this sobbing fucking cunt!

Best get to cooking that dinner and doing those dishes Bitch!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

If karma means 3 Championships then sign me up........
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Forward pass.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

RACK TEDDY for making his family a priority and taking a year off. When you've won three Super Bowls it makes that decision easier.

Even if he was in a vegetative state, he'd still have better defensive stats than anyone on the Faiders roster this year.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:RACK karma-and FUCK YOU Bacon Burger 3.0
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Carlos Lee

Post by Carlos Lee »

Raydah James wrote:would be Jordan taking off the Derrick Thomas seatbelt he bought on Ebay and spanking the goalpost with it after scoring a TD.

:lol: You have no class whatsoever. RACK!!!

Post by Guest »

Raydah James wrote:AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAA! Fuck that pussy.

I honestly hope he plays......so that jordan can get all the credit for paralyzing that sopping vag after he runs him over in the first game of the season. The topping would be jordan getting a TD out of the deal.

Hey, who's your offensive coordinator? Oh yeah, you dont have one-you'll be OK though, since we all know what an offensive mastermind Biliclit is..... :lol:

I'm not quite sure which is more offensive here. the fact that the king of all sniveling cunts himself Faider James is mocking a stroke victim and hoping for paralysis or the fact that the supposed New England fans are just sitting back with their mouths open waiting for him to insert his cock.

Before I forget allow me to rack KC Paul, dude may not be particularly skilled with the written word but at least he stood up and smacked James for acting like a weeping little pussbody. That puts him far ahead of the Pats fans running in terror from James in this thread IMO.
RACK the snow job karma coming back in full force
Karma huh Jamie? Thats an interesting word you choose to use. Let's examine it a bit further shall we?

Quite honestly I think that karma works here in several different ways.

For instance it wouldn't be real hard to argue that a team that prides itself on having a gangster image, commiting more penalities than any other team on a regular basis, constant lawsuits, and generally being a pain in the ass to the league would be rewarded with perhaps the most goddawful call in modern NFL history.

Thats right Faiderfan, even I think that call was fucked up and I am about as biased as it gets. In fact I'm guessing that in private Pats fans will admit that they got over when they shouldn't have.

But you know what bitch?

It doesn't matter in the slightest. Scoreboard is scoreboard and that game will forever be a Patriots victory.

To me an organization that likes to fuck with everyone getting assfucked in a game they rightfully had won is a perfect definition of Karma.

In a way it's even better that your choke job at home vs. the Ravens in 2000. Everyone could see about 5 plays in the Raiders were doomed that day, even before Gannon was taken out. I'm guessing that the Pats loss is one that will stick with Faider fans forever.

It makes me smile to think of you knashing your teeth in frustration 20 years from now when the Faiders are still talking about their last Super Bowl win in the 1980's.

Speaking of Super Bowls and further on Karma....

Once upon a time Alice Davis made a good coaching hire. A young Jon Gruden came into town, cleaned up the team and got them playing on the same page for once. After a few season he finally got his players on the field and the team took off with the sky literally being the limit.

But wait......

It seems Alice Davis disliked sharing the spotlight with a young coach that was rapidly gaining popularity. So much so that he made it a point to overrule him on personel chioces and lowball him when it came time to talk contract.

As a result Gruden was pissed and wanted out of town, Davis granted his wish and traded him for what at the time seemed a king's ransom.

The Raiders then signed every free agent in sight and began preparing for their year. The Year, they went for it and got all the way to the Superbowl.

But a funny thing happened....

Low and behold that same coach wound up walking on the opposite sidelines against his former team. He knew the all mighty Faider offense better than the team knew it themselves and with a steller D proceeded to absolutely destroy his former team in the biggest game of the year in front of the entire country.

How'd that trade work out for ya Faiderfan?

Hey but at least you got all those draft picks right? Of course I can't recall you taking any players worth a shit since Count Chocula basically just drafts based on 40 times and ignores that whole football player aspect.

And to think at the time I thought Phillip Buchanon was a steal for you hoods.

So to sum up you traded your coach for picks and cash then wound up getting assfucked in the Super Bowl the very next year by said coach. The game that started your downward spiral you are still in to this day.

Id say that's a pretty good example of Karma as well Jamie.

Or irony perhaps?

You smacking anyone over anything football related is laughable at best. Running smack at the two time defending champs is cause for an insanity plea. Your entire act involves dropping F and C bombs and waiting for your Faider buddies to get your back. Karma is a bitch but as a Raider fan you would know that better than anyone right Jamie?

Dismissed girlfriend......

:D
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Bwhaha Rack.

I don't know about Eternal Scobode, but the AFC West cellar obviously comes with a woodshed, huh James? :lol:
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Yeah Joe, continue giving ghost racks to a puddle of takeless fucksquirt whose greatest smack hits are the following self ass-kickings:

1. Calling Champ Bailey the best corner in the League....hands down.

2. Tongueing Shitihans slant flaps over the signings of the 2nd worst run stopping D-Line in the entire league-ALL OF THEM. :lol:

3. Calling Snatchahan a "mastermind" after dude has failed to win a fucking playoff game since Glueway retired.

4. Proclaiming the Bronco's as "Getting over old man Gibbs yet again" to Redskin fan when no such thing has ever fucking happened in either teams history.......in fact, quite the opposite occured (42-10 much, dumbfuck?)

5. He Recently shit out these R-Kiveable Gems as well:
icantstopfartingsemen wrote:Rice is gonna shock some peopel this season mark my words
the broncos will finish no worse than 10-6

Cant.........stop..........laughing.............

In regards to the signing multiple d-line turds:
My theory is that by bringing in both of these talented players and exposing them to a winning organization led by the best coach in the NFL will bring out the best in these players
Your theory fucking sucks harder than Joe's lips when they hit paydirt on his 15 foot Graphix bong nightly.

I could go on all fucking day, but ive got a concert to go to with a blonde hottie, and this tards own quotes speak for themselves.....

Once again, you're cancelled bitch.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Forgot about your own prognostications James?

Randy Moss will have over 30 TD's and the RaiDud's are going to win Super Bowl ring a bell?

Then when KCScott called your bluff with a bet, you rolled over faster than a $5 Tijuana whore on Friday night.

Maybe one of these days James you'll learn that showing some sack doesn't mean bending over at the waist.....
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Joe, you really are one of the dumbest fucks to slam submit with your meatmissile strokers on these boards-it makes perfect sense to have the tard trifecta of you, paul, and ICSF getting each others back and blowing responses from your jerry kid sponsored scooters.

Little hint Joe-This place was dead so dumbfucks like yourself were baited by me into bets.

Also, Scott backed out when I came at him with the initial bet of who would finish with a better record the night Moss became a Raider.

Fucking stoner ass loser bitch. :lol:
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Raydah James wrote:I could go on all fucking day, but ive got a concert to go to with a blonde hottie....
Is this a one-can of mousse night, or is she extra-special enough to warrant application of a second can of mousse?

Be sure to break out that sports jacket that you can't figure out how to button up, GQ Jamika.

Oh, and make sure to impress her with your extensive knowledge of homosmack. I bet she'll really dig it.
Nope. Not dead.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Dunkin Donut 3.0 Blew and wrote:
Scott has NEVER, EVER backed out of a bet with your GED-level ASS.

Prove me wrong, cockholster. :twisted:
KCScott wrote:As for the season record bet?

I'll get back with you after training camp
Page 3 of my initial baiting bet thread:

[web]http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 0&start=50[/web]

3/4 of the way down your puppetmaster punks the fuck out.

L8
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Baited?

Bwhahaha

How's this for bait RaiDuhJane?

$100 that the Chargers will finish with a better record than your Norvina Turdnerd led Primer & Soot?

Why is it I expect that is last anybody will see of RaiDuhJane in this thread?

It took awhile but I finally found a sackless RaiDud fan...

Turn in your colors bitch.....

Oh and I'm heading out of town first thing in the morning for the weekend, so if you do happen to reach between your legs and find something besides a sopping taco, no worries the bet is on.

If not, your credibility in this forum is ZILCH. Which is really nothing different, except every clone here will know it, and is the point of this bet.

Your move cockholster.......
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

icantstopfarting wrote:.......constant lawsuits, and generally being a pain in the ass to the league would be rewarded with perhaps the most goddawful call in modern NFL history.
psssst.....

Hey kid, the league has been Al's BITCH (for the most part) in court over the years.

The REALITY is that Al has repeatedly exposed the league for not having it's shit straight, and for operating in a fashion that is NOT LEGAL.

1983 -- Raiders awarded $35 million from NFL in damages portion of antitrust suit. NFL later paid Raiders $18 million in settlement.

Yeah, that Al is a BAAAAAAAD man. :roll:

Fools.
James Dean Bradfield
Elwood

Post by James Dean Bradfield »

you will never see that fat fuck Sapp in this position
in a Raiders uniform .That scary defense with Ted Washington .
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

icantstopfarting wrote:

I'm not quite sure which is more offensive here. the fact that the king of all sniveling cunts himself Faider James is mocking a stroke victim and hoping for paralysis or the fact that the supposed New England fans are just sitting back with their mouths open waiting for him to insert his cock.

Before I forget allow me to rack KC Paul, dude may not be particularly skilled with the written word but at least he stood up and smacked James for acting like a weeping little pussbody. That puts him far ahead of the Pats fans running in terror from James in this thread IMO.
RACK the snow job karma coming back in full force
Karma huh Jamie? Thats an interesting word you choose to use. Let's examine it a bit further shall we?

Quite honestly I think that karma works here in several different ways.

For instance it wouldn't be real hard to argue that a team that prides itself on having a gangster image, commiting more penalities than any other team on a regular basis, constant lawsuits, and generally being a pain in the ass to the league would be rewarded with perhaps the most goddawful call in modern NFL history.

Thats right Faiderfan, even I think that call was fucked up and I am about as biased as it gets. In fact I'm guessing that in private Pats fans will admit that they got over when they shouldn't have.

But you know what bitch?

It doesn't matter in the slightest. Scoreboard is scoreboard and that game will forever be a Patriots victory.

To me an organization that likes to fuck with everyone getting assfucked in a game they rightfully had won is a perfect definition of Karma.

In a way it's even better that your choke job at home vs. the Ravens in 2000. Everyone could see about 5 plays in the Raiders were doomed that day, even before Gannon was taken out. I'm guessing that the Pats loss is one that will stick with Faider fans forever.

It makes me smile to think of you knashing your teeth in frustration 20 years from now when the Faiders are still talking about their last Super Bowl win in the 1980's.

Speaking of Super Bowls and further on Karma....

Once upon a time Alice Davis made a good coaching hire. A young Jon Gruden came into town, cleaned up the team and got them playing on the same page for once. After a few season he finally got his players on the field and the team took off with the sky literally being the limit.

But wait......

It seems Alice Davis disliked sharing the spotlight with a young coach that was rapidly gaining popularity. So much so that he made it a point to overrule him on personel chioces and lowball him when it came time to talk contract.

As a result Gruden was pissed and wanted out of town, Davis granted his wish and traded him for what at the time seemed a king's ransom.

The Raiders then signed every free agent in sight and began preparing for their year. The Year, they went for it and got all the way to the Superbowl.

But a funny thing happened....

Low and behold that same coach wound up walking on the opposite sidelines against his former team. He knew the all mighty Faider offense better than the team knew it themselves and with a steller D proceeded to absolutely destroy his former team in the biggest game of the year in front of the entire country.

How'd that trade work out for ya Faiderfan?

Hey but at least you got all those draft picks right? Of course I can't recall you taking any players worth a shit since Count Chocula basically just drafts based on 40 times and ignores that whole football player aspect.

And to think at the time I thought Phillip Buchanon was a steal for you hoods.

So to sum up you traded your coach for picks and cash then wound up getting assfucked in the Super Bowl the very next year by said coach. The game that started your downward spiral you are still in to this day.

Id say that's a pretty good example of Karma as well Jamie.

Or irony perhaps?

You smacking anyone over anything football related is laughable at best. Running smack at the two time defending champs is cause for an insanity plea. Your entire act involves dropping F and C bombs and waiting for your Faider buddies to get your back. Karma is a bitch but as a Raider fan you would know that better than anyone right Jamie?

Dismissed girlfriend......

:D

As for Jame's comments on Bruschi as a Patriot fan I don't really feel I need to justify them with a comment. It's sour grapes. After the Pats work them all over the field in the opener he will still talk a bunch of shit. He is Raider fan after all. It's like banging your head against the wall. Mildly amusing the first couple times but just a headache after that.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Joe in PB wrote:
$100 that the Chargers will finish with a better record than your Norvina Turdnerd led Primer & Soot?

Why is it I expect that is last anybody will see of RaiDuhJane in this thread?

It took awhile but I finally found a sackless RaiDud fan...

Turn in your colors bitch.....

If you do happen to reach between your legs and find something besides a sopping taco, no worries the bet is on.

If not, your credibility in this forum is ZILCH. Which is really nothing different, except every clone here will know it, and is the point of this bet.

Your move cockholster.......

http://www.pca.state.mn.us/kids/crick2.wav
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Eat a dick, Joe-If you think for one second that im trusting a fucking dirty hippy surfboard waxer who lives in PB and puffs chrons 24/7 with a $100.00 internet bet, then you really are as fucking stupid as your posts suggest.

Bad enough I threw down a bet with a known fucking check bouncer (JHawk).....no need to throw in a lowlife scumbag chargertard into the mix.

So paul, ready to lose your 40 bucks, bitch? How about you wags and jhawk?

Its gonna be a loooooong season for the rest of you pussies in the AFC West

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

ts gonna be a loooooong season for the rest of you pussies in the AFC West
Sincerely,

"I don't even believe my own spew" RaiDuhJane
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The definition of SPREAD EAGLE[font=Arial] [/font] on a message board
RaydahJane wrote:Eat a dick, Joe-If you think for one second that im trusting a fucking dirty hippy surfboard waxer who lives in PB and puffs chrons 24/7 with a $100.00 internet bet, then you really are as fucking stupid as your posts suggest. Besides the only way I know to back up my piehole is to put a cock in it.

Bottom feeden RaiDuhJane's NFL Forum position is duly noted......
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

:shock:

Wait'll your da........errrr.......Q gets home.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

i should be "x"ing instead of laughing...

right?

just an fyi...

maybe any "bets" that are "non-verbal" this year...should be handled via the PM feature of the Board?

Gambling is illLEEEAGAL @ Bushwood...
:wink:

ahem...when setting up something...(if necessary....WHICH IS NOT LIKELY!!!!!) agree on a 3rd party Poster to be aware of any such arrangement.

lets keep things CLEAN? in here!!!!!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

WTF!

Hey DICKHEADS (Yeah, even your stupid ass, Q), you mind putting tags on this shit for those of us who actually fucking work for a living?

Goddamn dumbfucks :x
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Raydah James wrote:WTF!

Hey DICKHEADS (Yeah, even your stupid ass, Q), you mind putting tags on this shit for those of us who actually fucking work for a living?
Yeah, because we'd really hate for that fat disgusting pig of a housewife that Lames is being bound and whipped by to see how he's getting PINATA'ED in here. :lol:
:?

Just fucking pathetic.

I dont take a bet so that means im getting worked? :lol:

I guess I own scott and the rest of the pussies that wouldnt take my bets in that thread when Moss became a Raider, huh.

Fucking idiotic cream filled fatass.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

RaydahJane wrote: I dont take a bet so that means im getting worked?
Shut the fuck up TWAT.

You come in here spewing your RaiDuh yak then when somebody calls you on it, or the RaiDud's tank.......YOU disappear.

Scott called you on your Randy Moss 30 TD prediction and you declined.

I called you on who would have a better record the Chargers or RaiDuh's & you punked out like a little bitch.

Obviously, either jock scrubber and towel boy doesn't pay like it used to, or you don't really believe in your own takes. In other words you're just another loudmouthed punk whose main contribution to this forum is a waste of bandwidth.

Congratulations.......you have ZERO credibility bitch.
RaydahJane wrote: Just fucking pathetic.
Agreed.....
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Raydah James wrote:WTF!

Goddamn dumbfucks :x
THAT is SOoooooo Funny...on a lot of levels.

1. we've always been cool Jaymes.

2. if a computer screen shows ANYTHING that is "non-WORK related"...people will L00K.

3. 90% of your Posts here should have the TAGS--->because of THE dialogue.

4. we've always been cool Jaymes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jaymes

are you asking me to bring out the Forum Hammer because of this Pre-Season Thread?

i hope not...thought we were cool.
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Just helping out Joe with his inability to master ubb code to launch sounds.

Carry on.

edit - Q hates crickets
Last edited by JHawkBCD on Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nope. Not dead.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Bill

are Cricket sounds necessary for this Thread?

just asking before the "x"
JHawkBCD
Six-Hour Sally

Post by JHawkBCD »

Qbert wrote:Bill

are Cricket sounds necessary for this Thread?

just asking before the "x"
Damn, I help a brutha out, and look what I get.
Nope. Not dead.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

it stays until my hangover kicks in.

fair enough?

:wink:
January 1, 2010....we're having DUCK for Dinner...