Why is Ft. Hood cursed?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Why is Ft. Hood cursed?

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Young Mexican woman missing after complaining her sergeant was harassing her ... instead of finding her, they find the body of a young Latinx soldier who's been missing since last year.

How can Ft. Hood be fixed?
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: Why is Ft. Hood cursed?

Post by The Big Pickle »

Mvscal was stationed at Fort Hood....

Ask the cryptic jew.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:03 am 1. Why is a Mexican on a US Military base
2. What the fuck is a latinx?
It is common, oh I mean it WAS common, for immigrants to join the US military until Trump came along. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass for once you revolting pile of human waste?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:02 pm
schmick wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:03 am 1. Why is a Mexican on a US Military base
It is common, oh I mean it WAS common, for immigrants to join the US military until Trump came along. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass for once you revolting pile of human waste?
RACK SCHMICK for getting a cross dressing FAGGOT FLAG burner to MELT!

Is the heat from 1 year in prison for flag burning causing you to melt down????

Go tear down a statue on federal land....I DARE YOU!

Isn't there an emancipation statue close to your homeless encampment?????

DO
IT
FAGGOT!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:56 am Young Mexican woman missing after complaining her sergeant was harassing her ... instead of finding her, they find the body of a young Latinx soldier who's been missing since last year.

Who says it needs fixing? The are well over 50,000 troops stationed at Ft. Hood. Its inevitable that there is going to be some level of crime.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

schmick wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:25 pm when the mudshark service woman was raped and killed by the black service members because the mudshark changed mandingos, it was crickets in the media
bahwhwhahwhahahwhahhahahahahhahaa

BEST POST EVER!!!!
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

It is common, oh I mean it WAS common, for immigrants to join the US military until Trump came along.
You got a link, source or reference for how those numbers have dropped ? or is this just another of your usual braying about nothing ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

1. The same way someone can claim to be Italian or Irish or German or Polish and be on that same base.

2. https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-arm ... ers-found/

Gregory Morales -- but his mama calls him Gregory Wedel. Morales is his wife's last name. Why would a man take his wife's last name? How common is it for Anglos to pretend to be brown for gibs?

Army said he deserted. Why would a man desert before he intended to be discharged? How hard did the authorities actually look for him?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Derron wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:20 am
It is common, oh I mean it WAS common, for immigrants to join the US military until Trump came along.
You got a link, source or reference for how those numbers have dropped ? or is this just another of your usual braying about nothing ?
Dude .. don't do this, man.

https://www.uscis.gov/military/naturali ... ry-service
Naturalization Through Military Service

If you are serving or have served in the U.S. armed forces and are interested in becoming a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to apply for naturalization under special provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:23 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:56 am Young Mexican woman missing after complaining her sergeant was harassing her ... instead of finding her, they find the body of a young Latinx soldier who's been missing since last year.

Who says it needs fixing? The are well over 50,000 troops stationed at Ft. Hood. Its inevitable that there is going to be some level of crime.
There's crime, then there's Ft. Hood.* If US soldiers can go missing and it's shrugged off, what else is being shrugged off?

Something is not tight in Ft. Hood. Maybe it should get the Southern Methodist treatment for military bases -- even if it kills Killeen.

This is also why it needs fixing: https://kvia.com/news/military/2020/06/ ... lso-found/

Somebody else's remains also found with Morales/Wedel's.

* Full disclosure: I hope none of these stories are true.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:04 am
There's crime, then there's Ft. Hood.* If US soldiers can go missing and it's shrugged off, what else is being shrugged off?
Who says it's been shrugged off? Do you have any idea how big Ft. Hood is?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:45 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:04 am
Who says it's been shrugged off? Do you have any idea how big Ft. Hood is?
It's a military base. it's not normal property.

Our nation's security isn't supposed to begin and end on those bases? I think if the bases can't secure their personnel, if Ft. Hood can't keep track of its soldiers, -- especially in cases of potential foul play -- what else is Ft. Hood losing track of?

Ft. Hood is not secure. How should her disappearance, and the two unrelated deaths discovered because her mother demanded action, be treated so this doesn't happen again?
TONTO
Elwood

Post by TONTO »

schmick wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:06 am If our security began with the military bases the military bases would be on our border, our southern border specifically since that is where the invasion has been coming from for years.

TONTO smell FEAR.

Schmick poor like immigrant.

Not want to lose job at 7/11 to immigrant.

TONTO know rich people not worry about immigrant.

Make too much money.

Pay immigrant to mow lawn clean house.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:53 am
Derron wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:20 am
Dude .. don't do this, man.

https://www.uscis.gov/military/naturali ... ry-service
Naturalization Through Military Service

If you are serving or have served in the U.S. armed forces and are interested in becoming a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible to apply for naturalization under special provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
You have to be a LEGAL immigrant to serve. Honorable military service will fast track your naturalization, you choose to apply.