Post by The Big Pickle »

To FUKKK OFFF!

I love it....

FUKKKK OFFFFF FAGGGGOT!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Re: My Friend Alan told Mvscal

Post by Innocent Bystander »

I just noticed Alan is wearing the pooka shells of the Deciders. What year did he pledge?

In the old days, someone would have broken out the crayons to transform her into the Corona-chan meme, or written a sick and racist fanfic parody of a recent Asian movie starring your two friends.

We are truly all old farts here.

How are Alan and Mrs Alan doing today?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:59 am How are Alan and Mrs Alan doing today?
They think the earth is flat.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Dinsdale wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:16 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:59 am How are Alan and Mrs Alan doing today?
They think the earth is flat.
It is, of we're living in a simulation, and the Mandela effect is a real phenomenon.

I think it's round, because Africans said so and had the mathematical data to prove it via real world commerce routes.

Abrahamic faiths are another issue.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 amIt is, of we're living in a simulation, and the Mandela effect is a real phenomenon.

I think it's round, because Africans said so and had the mathematical data to prove it via real world commerce routes.
Shouldn't you say you KNOW it is round...or round-ish. There is that whole troublesome proof thingy after all.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:32 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 amIt is, of we're living in a simulation, and the Mandela effect is a real phenomenon.

Shouldn't you say you KNOW it is round...or round-ish. There is that whole troublesome proof thingy after all.
Folks get weird around here when I speak like that. A 'check the sky' situation.

I've never been outside earth orbit. And if I had, it would be anecdotal, like the African sailors' observations. I trust it's round because the Church only punishes heresies which expose the flaws within currently accepted doctrine to laypeople.

Wouldn't it be funny if there were an edge one could fall off, in the middle of Antarctica, a hole in the Earth. Lay a map flat, or fold it into a sphere, the hole would still be there.... Or maybe the hole is the Arctic. Or maybe the hole was metaphysical, not literal, like never living long enough to return home after meeting some particularly hungry Anasazi. or Giant Penguins. or Slavers.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sweet necklace!

- Douchebag
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

IB wrote:Mandela effect
"If you build it, they will come," or "If you build it, he will come?"

"Luke, I am your father," or "No, I am your father?"
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 amI think it's round, because Africans Greeks proved it mathematically.
Fixed that for ya. Don't tell me you you're still hung up on that retarded Black Athena bullshit?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The Big Pickle wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:17 pm Image

To FUKKK OFFF!

I love it....

FUKKKK OFFFFF FAGGGGOT!
Is that the lady who does his nails and tweezes his eyebrows? Alan looks like he swallows a lot more than he spits these days.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

mvscal wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:53 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:24 amI think it's round, because Africans Greeks proved it mathematically.
Fixed that for ya. Don't tell me you you're still hung up on that retarded Black Athena bullshit?
I'll check with the locals here.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

mvscal wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:53 am
Phoenicians are African, and South American chocolate was found in Africa -- not Europe.

Greeks are newbies, eternally at war with the original Sea Peoples, and forged their own identity after a fight between Asia and Africa (and a bit of child sacrifice disguised as something else).

Herodotus claims the Egyptian scholars he spoke to clowned the Greeks for not knowing their own origin.

Athena was a concept born from the Skyfather's mind out of a Memory from the past (the fly, a death/decay symbol) which he ate so that he would never forget. Why would he want to do that?

How old is Athena?

Speaking of, how old are Poseidon (her most bitter rival) and Medusa (her most loyal priestess - in Libya)?

We don't know our own origins. We will never know. Our lives are too short. The condemnation of memory may be a feature, not a bug.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:26 pmPhoenicians are African, and South American chocolate was found in Africa -- not Europe.
Uh...no. Phoenicians were a Semitic people who originated in Southwest Asia around modern Lebanon and Syria. They established a colony in North Africa at Carthage in modern Tunis. The Phoenicians were not Negroes. Europeans introduced cocoa to Africa because it doesn't grow in Europe. It only grows in a narrow latitude on either side of the Equator.
Herodotus claims the Egyptian scholars he spoke to clowned the Greeks for not knowing their own origin.
The "Egyptian" scholars that Herodotus would have been Achaemenid dynasty Persians....also not Negroes. The actual for real Egyptians themselves were not Negroes either.

Black Athena is a complete fraud.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Black peoples was Kings n sheiiit!

Wankanda!
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:52 am
IB wrote:Mandela effect
"If you build it, they will come," or "If you build it, he will come?"

"Luke, I am your father," or "No, I am your father?"
Dolly vs Dolly

(This is a fake image, the real Dolly's braces were as heavy as Jaws'... in the base timeline.)