netflix

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

netflix

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

For all my Canadian bro's that want American content on their Netflix accounts (because Canadian Netflix sucks moose taint), just change the DNS server on your device to:

Primary DNS ~ 190.014.036.090

...and optionally...

Secondary DNS ~ 206.214.214.028

These DNS servers are new and should be viable for quite some time. If and when they change, I'll post updates here.

Couldn't get it to work on my jailbroken Apple TV, but worked fine on my LG BluRay player's Netflix app.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: netflix

If you access Netflix on your PC, an easier way (provided you use Chrome or Firefox as your browser) would be to visit https://mediahint.com/ and install the add-on.
Works great and can be disabled any time should you choose to switch back and forth. Doesn't even require a browser re-start.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:If you access Netflix on your PC, an easier way (provided you use Chrome or Firefox as your browser) would be to visit https://mediahint.com/ and install the add-on.
Works great and can be disabled any time should you choose to switch back and forth. Doesn't even require a browser re-start.
If I use chrome on my work pc, logged in thru the network at my office, I can get the British Netflix library which is superior to the US one. Out of curiosity, I tried to use that chrome extension you mentioned on my work pc and when I attempt to access netflix I get a rejection prompt:
Google Chrome's connection attempt to movies.netflix.com was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox
I have yet to try it on my home PC to see if I get the same error. I get the error no matter what website I attempt to access.
Any idea on what could be causing it?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Your IT department has all ports (wisely) locked down.

Any DNS re-directs probably get flagged.
Why don’t you just STFU.