Hey RJ ...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Hey RJ ...

Post by RadioFan »

Last night, had a chance to watch an hour-long NFL Films' "NFL's Greatest Games," featuring the 1974 AFC Divisional Playoff game between the Dolphins and the Raiders -- the "Sea of Hands" game.

Apparently, footage of the game had been lost for some time until it was rediscovered relatively recently in storage.

Miami: 26
Oakland: 28

One of the wildest finishes in the history of the NFL, with each team scoring touchdowns and taking the lead with less than 4 mins left in the 4th.

So many HOF players on both sides of the ball, along with 2 HOF coaches. It was awesome just seeing all the names on the backs of the jerseys.

I love NFL Films productions, but this is OutFUCKINGstanding, even for their high standards.

If you haven't seen it yet, highly recommended. I hope ESPN shows it again sometime soon.

WAR NFL playoffs.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RJ
Elwood

Re: Hey RJ ...

Post by RJ »

RACK this thread!

Dont really know that they lost the entire film, especially since one of my uncles has had the spanish version that he taped a few years ago. (El pañuelo amarillo, Raiders-bwah) Great great game. That Clarence Davis catch was incredible...hell, the whole play was from beginning to end.

Madden vs. Shula.

Epic as fuck.

And yes, seeing all of those HOF players just makes me shake my head all the more at the horeshit currently polluting my team.

NFL films gets a rack
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

rack all old school nfl films and in particular, rack the hell out of "the voice of god".
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

smackaholic wrote:rack all old school nfl films and in particular, rack the hell out of "the voice of god".
The "voice of god," isn't in it, only radio play-by-play. Good stuff.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.