Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

I know some of you don't want to hear this, but I'm inclined to say they will go undefeated too. You can't possibly tell me that there's another team out there, even in the AFC, who can logically compete on the same field. Patriots are done, San Diego is not as good as advertised, Jacksonville is not as good as advertised, and MAYBE the Steelers but even they don't scare anyone. The Colts have all sorts of issues. In the NFC, there are a bunch of pretenders like the Saints and Giants and that's it. Here's the rest of their schedule:

PHILADELPHIA - easy win. It's at home, and the Eagles are not that good this year.
Sun, Sep 21 @ Green Bay - should be tough, but top to bottom Dallas is better than the Fudgepackers.
Sun, Sep 28 WASHINGTON - Easy win. Washington sucks this year.
Sun, Oct 5 CINCINNATI - That's a bye week, basically.
Sun, Oct 12 @ Arizona - Not a gimme, but they win this.
Sun, Oct 19 @ St. Louis - The Cards suck.
Sun, Oct 26 TAMPA BAY - Tampa stands no chance at dallas
Sun, Nov 2 @ New York Giants - This could be pretty close, but the Giants will give up about 30 points and not be able to hang.
Sun, Nov 9 BYE
Sun, Nov 16 @ Washington - division game but still an easy win.
Sun, Nov 23 SAN FRANCISCO - bwhahahahaha!
Thurs, Nov 27 SEATTLE - If this was IN Seattle, MAYBE, but come on now....
Sun, Dec 7 @ Pittsburgh - Tough game here. But again, the Steelers cannot match the Cowboys on offense.
Sun, Dec 14 NEW YORK GIANTS - Dallas will STOMP the g-men in this game
Sat, Dec 20 BALTIMORE - Ravens suck ass this year.
Sun, Dec 28 @ Philadelphia - At 15-0 they may rest their starters and possibly lose, but Brad Johnson leads them to a win.

Why even play the games this year? We all know that Dallas is going all the way and it won't even be interesting. Wade Phillips will prove that he is a clutch coach.

They score at WILL.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Cowboys are a shoe-in to win the Super Bowl this year

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yer a Fuckin Idiot
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: Sun, Oct 12 @ Arizona - Not a gimme, but they win this.
Sun, Oct 19 @ St. Louis - The Cards suck.
Yer a Fuckin Dumbass.

The Cowboys should go 12-4/13-3 with this schedule.

As far as the Arizona game, I like the Cardinals chances at home last game before the bye. If it was in Dallas, it would be a differant story.
Last edited by Diogenes on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Wade Phillips will prove that he is a clutch coach.
:lol:
Dreams......Temporary Madness
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

True brilliance BD.

:lol:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Oh, shit. I meant the Rams.

Seriously, what other team stands a prayer in getting in the way of title #6?

I'm a Falcons fan by the way so I am in no way bias....just calling it as I see it...and it's obvious.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Seriously, what other team stands a prayer in getting in the way of title #6?
Come playoff time, about half of them. Pretty much anything can happen between now and then, and calling anyone a 'shoe-in' after one win over the fucking Browns is just plain retarded.

Or were you the one guy who predicted the Giants winning it all last year?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

After tonight.....1/8 of the way to 16-0. It's close right now but they will pull away in the 3rd quarter.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dallas is a fine team, but they don't look 16-0 quality to me. I'll rack the ballsy prediction though.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:After tonight.....1/8 of the way to 16-0. It's close right now but they will pull away in the 3rd quarter.
Way to live up to your SN
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Take this prediction with a grain of salt...he's the same guy declaring the Rays would miss the playoffs and right now, they're magic number to make the playoffs is down to 6...

Weren't the Cowboys a shoe-in to at least make the Super Bowl last year as well? I'm not sold on the Cowboys until they can actually win a playoff game.

The Eagles will definitely hang around when they get Curtis and Brown back and if McNabb can play the full season. There are three contending teams out of the NFC East and then I'd throw the Packers in that mix as well and the Panthers come in after those four teams when they get Steve Smith back from suspension.

Nothing is a sure thing though...who expected the Giants to win three straight on the road and then take down the might Patriots? At this point in the season, the NFC appears to have the top teams while the AFC is a bit in flux with the Jaguars and Chargers at 0-2, the Colts have been shaky in two games and we won't know the long term strength of the Patriots until we see Cassel in a few more games. You can't judge him on just one and a half games.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I guaran-fucking-tee you the Boys will go 12-0 in their next 12. Undefeated, baby!!

-YAFJ
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

You guys need to keep in mind that this is just one game and they barely got beat.

Every Super Bowl champion has that one bump in the road early in the year and then they roll to like 14-2 and win it all.

There are two easy opponents coming up for the Cowboys and they are going to use them to get back on track, probably winning both contests by 14 points. Then it's to the Meadowlands.

I am the only one, it seems, who feels that Owens sent the team a message yesterday by playing his ass off and then firing up teammates after the game. This team will respond and get him more involved and resume kicking ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: Sun, Sep 28 WASHINGTON - Easy win. Washington sucks this year.

Why even play the games this year? We all know that Dallas is going all the way and it won't even be interesting. Wade Phillips will prove that he is a clutch coach.

They score at WILL.
You should change your troll nic to "I am a Fuckin Dumbass".
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: I am the only one, it seems, who feels that Owens sent the team a message yesterday by playing his ass off and then firing up teammates after the game. This team will respond and get him more involved and resume kicking ass.
Problem was they called TO's too much. Barber got 8 carries? Take the "genius" tag off of Garrett now.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Mississippi Neck wrote:
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: I am the only one, it seems, who feels that Owens sent the team a message yesterday by playing his ass off and then firing up teammates after the game. This team will respond and get him more involved and resume kicking ass.
Problem was they called TO's too much. Barber got 8 carries? Take the "genius" tag off of Garrett now.
Unfortunately I don't think it has as much to do with Garrett as it does with TO's stranglehold of Jerry's nuts. I think Jones and Co. are afraid TO will go postal and are sacrificing the teams success for this punks individual glory. If this shit stays the same, I would rather the Boys be an 8-8 team without TO than an 11-5 team with him and having to deal with his shit antics.

BTW, off this shit BD troll anyways. Reverse karma sucks big fucking dick!!!!!
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's fucking funny. Still a rere I see. Yea, nothing like getting beat on by a backless, winless team at home for such an undisputed power. You must be a Kimbo Slice fan as well. Well, good luck to ya, too bad they'll probably see Carolina in the post season again. I'll be sure to think of you crying when they knock em out.

Funny how Moose comes back, they get another fat boy in Otah, steal Stewart to tag with Willaims and nobody is talking about them. No surprise.
Granted they haven't played stellar comp but they have the experience dingle berries. LOL
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

LOL - Ravens suck this year? Interesting. They go toe to toe with one loss PIT and their young (apparently solid) QB fumbles a TD. They see an undefeated TEN team on a short week and go toe to toe, Flacco 1 for 2 on desperation TD drives. LOL, yea, they suck. Oh and Ray Ray lost it 4 years ago, right OneBoard analysts? LOL retards. Don't be surprised if after B-More, they're looking for Romo's back up. Think PIT enjoyed the costs of playing B-More. Think NWE remembers that game? DildoFanatic, still clueless.

Oh and there's a new idiot on the NFL Channel. Who was the dumbfuck that said Mewelde Moore is not Parker or Mendenhall? Fucking retard. MM avg. like a 5 spot in MIN and did it again. Solid signing by PIT.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

I also forgot to mention that team that is on TV right now, with shit loads of fire power. Yea, nothing to be concerned with right? Cowboy fan and Raider fan are inter changeable. BTW - Chieffan, tell 'em how their ass tastes. Bwahahahaha. 34-0. I don't know what was funnier this weekend, that ass kicking, The Dodger ass kicking or the highly predictable SC rebound. I guess, I can start cheering for Mizzo, so I can enjoy the moment of SC kicking the shit out of them. Count it, as long as SC wins out, they're in. Too many writers still believe their the #1 team or will be but they can't give them the vote just yet. 2nd advancing of SC this season without a team losing in front of them. Damn, SoCal rules.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

The Cowgirls aren't even a shoe-in to win their own division. Put the glue down Elmer!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Sun, Oct 12 @ Arizona - Not a gimme, but they win this.
:lol: :lol:
DamnTheCowboys
Human Garbage Disposal

Post by DamnTheCowboys »

This just in: Homo is out for four weeks. Brad Johnson is solid and a perfect QB for a month stretch though.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

At least Brad Johnson has won a playoff game...even if it was back in the 70's...
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

DamnTheCowboys wrote:This just in: Homo is out for four weeks. Brad Johnson is solid and a perfect QB for a month stretch though.
He better hope their OL holds up because he isn't going to scramble away from the pass rush the way Tony Simpson can.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Fight On and Fuck Off, Cowgirls! Only two things come from Texas. Hot chicks and Over rated Football Teams!
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

DamnTheCowboys wrote:This just in: Homo is out for four weeks. Brad Johnson is solid and a perfect QB for a month stretch though.

I wonder how many tears TO is shedding now.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

PISC wrote:Only two things come from Texas. Hot chicks and Over rated Football Teams!

BULLSHIT! ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS COME FROM TEXAS!
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Same ol' Sorry Ass Cowboys.

LOLLERSKATES!

Fuck 'em both though. Another win in the books for SC (back to back shut outs, 141-10 last 3 games LOL), CAR and BAL. Woot!
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

The Cowboys have a couple of tough games coming up, then a bye week. I thought they would be 7-0 at this point but I was mistaken. I think by Thanksgiving you're see an oiled machine back on track and they will probably finish more like 11-5 which should be enough to win the East. Even if not, they can be like the Giants last year. I remember in 2006 when the Cowboys looked kind of lost and then enter Romo who turned everything around and they won a lot of games in Nov. and Dec. with Parcells in there. This will be similar except the Cowboys will enter January loaded and with everyone healthy and then we will see how weak the rest of the NFC (and really the AFC) is.

Witten, Romo, Barber, Williams, Owens, Crayton? You can't keep that shit in check for long.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dallas is in dangerous territory.

They hit a bit of a 'high' with the win at GB in week 3.
Since then it hasn't been real pretty.

They've got some offensive firepower, for sure.
Defense is really very average, though.

The schedule isn't all that favorable either, with three road games left v. division foes -- NYG, Wash and Phil.

If I was going to predict a final record for them I'd say 10-6.
Don't think it'll be enough to win the East and I don't think they'll get over in the playoffs ... especially coming in as a wildcard team, if they do.

my .02
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Hey jerkoff, How is the shoe fitting these days? :lol:
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

I'd really love to see the 'boys in the playoffs. The last time the Cards made it in, they kicked the shit out of them in the first round, it would be epic to see them again.
“The lamps are going out all over America; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime”

Morons of America, Unite! You have nothing to lose but your country.
-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rasputin wrote:The last time the Cards made it in
:lol: :lol: :lol:

10 years ago. RACK that.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Rasputin wrote:The last time the Cards made it in, they kicked the shit out of them in the first round, it would be epic to see them again.
Wasn't that their last winning season?

And...

Didn't their historic 98 "run" end the longest stretch of playoff futility in the history of professional sports?

Isn't your shit franchise also tied for the record for most amount of cities it's called "home"? You make AP look like a shut-in….

Pathetic.
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

Thanks for the history breakdown.

Welcome to 2008, bitch.

Have a nice day.
“The lamps are going out all over America; we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime”

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Your shit team will be lucky to make the playoffs, nevermind win a post season game... embrace another futility streak, loser. It's your destiny.
Rasputin
Elwood

Post by Rasputin »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Your shit team will be lucky to make the playoffs, nevermind win a post season game... embrace another futility streak, loser. It's your destiny.
You're an ignorant twat. Considering the weakness of their division and remaining schedule they are a lock for he division title. And having the best offense in the NFL and an underrated defense that is finally healthy , they can beat any fucking team they play as long as they don't turn the ball over. Especially at home.

I guarantee they go farther than whatever shit team you root for.

Idiot.

-B.H.Obama

Palin/Jindal '12
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

The reality is that the next two games for Dallas are bye weeks, basically.

So, at 8-4 they will be poised to get to 12-4 with maybe one more loss.....so 11-5 at the worst....that's about the same record the Giants had last year. Remember, the Super Bowl champion Giants?

People aren't paying attention to that defense, which shut down the Bucs and Redskins in recent weeks. last week they proved that with Newman back, the shit hits the fan for opposing offenses. And now with Pac Man back and Felix Jones almost ready? The NFL is fucked.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix Jones is out for the season.

The next two weeks are probable wins for Dallas, but the last 4 are pretty damn tough -- Pitt, NYG, Bal and Phil.

I bet they go 4-2 in the remaining 6 and finish at 10-6.

If you think they're winning the whole thing this year you've been holed-up with Irie and his bong too damn long.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Anyone who wants to man up and lick my balls and apologize, now's the time. Better to do it now than to wait until February when Dallas is rolling up the Jets by 21 points in the Super Bowl. Yesterday we saw the true Dallas juggernaut. They remind me of the Patriots of '07 except for two things- better running game, better defense.