It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Finally...

Post by Mikey »

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/fin ... rook%2C+ca
Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to cloudy skies and rain overnight. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.

Thursday
Mostly cloudy with rain ending in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Thursday Night
Rain likely. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Friday
Showers and thundershowers in the morning will give way to steady rain in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Rainfall possibly over one inch.

Friday Night
Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 49F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Rainfall near an inch.

Saturday
Periods of rain. High around 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Saturday Night
Occasional light rain. Low 49F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sunday
Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High near 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

After not a drop for months, I may have to go out with the boys and celebrate.

Of course even while people are drowning in their cars in low lying areas, the news headlines will be:

California Gets Rain But No Effect on Drought
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Finally...

Post by BSmack »

Rain does sharpen you up for a little of the old ultra violence.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

If it rains, hope you do enjoy it. Been dry as dust here in the desert for a while now, but last time it rained, which was about two or three months ago, it flooded. (Don't get excited poptart, not that kind of flood.)

The picture you included would indicate you have a strange way of celebrating though, Mikey. :shock:

"As we walked along the flatblock marina, I was calm on the outside, but thinking all the time. So now it was to be Georgie the general, saying what we should do and what not to do, and Dim as his mindless greeding bulldog. But suddenly I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones and that the oomny ones use, like, inspiration and what Bog sends. For now it was lovely music that came to my aid. There was a window open with the stereo on and I viddied right at once what to do."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rare that drought is an issue in the U&L in December/January, flooding is a much more common problem, but that was the case this year.

The last couple of weeks fixed much of the problem.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:If it rains, hope you do enjoy it. Been dry as dust here in the desert for a while now, but last time it rained, which was about two or three months ago, it flooded. (Don't get excited poptart, not that kind of flood.)

The picture you included would indicate you have a strange way of celebrating though, Mikey. :shock:

"As we walked along the flatblock marina, I was calm on the outside, but thinking all the time. So now it was to be Georgie the general, saying what we should do and what not to do, and Dim as his mindless greeding bulldog. But suddenly I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones and that the oomny ones use, like, inspiration and what Bog sends. For now it was lovely music that came to my aid. There was a window open with the stereo on and I viddied right at once what to do."
Jay, you're just a little bit scary.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:Let the mud-slides and federal aid begin...

We sure the hell don't get that here.

I-84 was closed for days a couple of weeks ago -- I want my fucking check.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Let the mud-slides and federal aid begin...

Your part of the country may be consumed in The Fires of Hell before too long...

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/aler ... source=web
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Mikey wrote:Jay, you're just a little bit scary.
I appy-polly-loggies Mikey. I had something of a pain in the ol' gulliver, as I started quoting young Alex. But I've I got a lot better munching away at eggiwegs, and lomticks of toast and lovely steakiwegs. So, viddy well little brother, viddy well.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:

Of course even while people are drowning in their cars in low lying areas, the news headlines will be:

California Gets Rain But No Effect on Drought

That will rack.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Excitement is in the air in So Cal. The rain is coming!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Good for Cali, give those illegal Mexicans something to pick.

We want our produce.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

What???

(Southern California Weather Authority.com) – Southern California is about to have one of the strongest dynamical storms in many years, with all the ingredients there for a severe weather event, including the possibility of tornado dynamics. Dynamics like this have not been seen in Southern California since March 1983, when numerous tornado reports across the Basins hit. The tornado environment is increasing. -

A healthy upper level jet flow will move over the area on Friday. This will produce heavy rainfall dynamics across the region. However with this upper jet in the area, instability will also be on the increase. Since the sun angle is becoming higher in the sky … warmer low levels will work with the mid-levels to produce higher than normal instability. This instability on Friday coupled with a Southwest upper level jet, and southerly low level jet of 30-35kts will bring rotation to thunderstorms across the Southern California area. Most of the dynamics are for some inland areas, but the closer to the basin and coastal zones you are … the more likely for severe thunderstorms and/or tornadoes.

In March 1983 a number of tornadoes hit Southern California, bringing a localize tornado outbreak with the highest rating of EF2 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

In addition the the thunderstorms, a large area of flooding where most areas will get well over an inch of rain, south and west of the mountains .. .will be likely.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Who's gonna clean up all the pooped britches when SoCal'ers see a tornado? :grin:
Atomic Panties?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Who's gonna clean up all the pooped britches when SoCal'ers see a tornado? :grin:
Atomic Panties?
With his bedpan experience he's the right "man" for that job. If he's sober.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Atomic Panties?
Don't count yourself out.

I'm gonna need a bigger mop
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I traffic in semen, not poopy britches. At least I have a mop and don't have to physically handle the latter.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I traffic in semen
Archive.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I traffic in semen
Archive.
Sig-worthy was my thought.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

trev wrote:What???

(Southern California Weather Authority.com) – Southern California is about to have one of the strongest dynamical storms in many years, with all the ingredients there for a severe weather event, including the possibility of tornado dynamics. Dynamics like this have not been seen in Southern California since March 1983, when numerous tornado reports across the Basins hit. The tornado environment is increasing. -

A healthy upper level jet flow will move over the area on Friday. This will produce heavy rainfall dynamics across the region. However with this upper jet in the area, instability will also be on the increase. Since the sun angle is becoming higher in the sky … warmer low levels will work with the mid-levels to produce higher than normal instability. This instability on Friday coupled with a Southwest upper level jet, and southerly low level jet of 30-35kts will bring rotation to thunderstorms across the Southern California area. Most of the dynamics are for some inland areas, but the closer to the basin and coastal zones you are … the more likely for severe thunderstorms and/or tornadoes.

In March 1983 a number of tornadoes hit Southern California, bringing a localize tornado outbreak with the highest rating of EF2 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

In addition the the thunderstorms, a large area of flooding where most areas will get well over an inch of rain, south and west of the mountains .. .will be likely.
Shit, people around here notice a little water on the ground they act like they've never seen rain before.

Tornadoes? Word of a couple of waterspouts will have half the population moving back to flyover country where real tornadoes happen, and the other half back to Mexico.
This could be a good thing. Give California back to real Californians.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Sig-worthy was my thought.
Like Rome used to say: Work is honorable.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Give California back to real Californians.
With over 50% of your population being spics, it seems that is already accomplished.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Give California back to real Californians.
With over 50% of your population being spics, it seems that is already accomplished.
39%
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LOL...turns out that this guy is pretty much a crackpot hoax who thinks the big bad Gubmint their lackey News Media want to shut him down.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/notification/pns11martin.txt
NWS, part of the U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and
Atmospheric Administration has no association with the Southern
California Weather Authority or with Mr. Kevin Martin or any other
staff of the Southern California Weather Authority. Weather
forecast and warning products developed and distributed by Mr.
Martin or the Southern California Weather Authority may have
formatting or contain content that could visually be confused with
that of the National Weather Service. Regardless of formatting or
content, Mr. Martin’s weather products have no connection with nor
are they the products of the National Weather Service.

NWS is the sole official voice of the U.S. Government for warnings
of hazardous weather, including tornadoes, hurricanes, winter
storms, floods and others. NWS encourages the media and others to
distribute NWS warnings and other hazardous weather products
widely to aid public safety.

NWS also respects the rights of individuals, companies, and other
organizations to produce weather information of their own and to
use NWS information to help them do so, including those who choose
to produce weather information regarding weather hazards; however,
it is important to distinguish official products that are produced
and issued by the National Weather Service from weather
information produced by others that is NOT produced by NWS. It is
especially important to avoid any confusion between NWS warnings
and those that might be produced by others.

For more information regarding terms of use of NWS information,
see http://www.weather.gov/disclaimer.php
http://www.southerncaliforniaweatheraut ... -at-scwxa/
Many times we get comments like so and so doesn’t say this will happen etc. Many will say NOAA or the news. The fact is, I do not find any sources to be credible due to various reasons.

NOAA/NWS – Not credible due to the fact I am suing them and they have shown to be extremely hard headed to me in the past, trying to remove my freedom of speech and committing false light. If you work for NOAA and view this site, that is fine … I have nothing against you personally … just your entire organization that you do not have control over. Sometimes NOAA takes new hires and shoves them into Southern California offices. These new hires can be from all over the country. Because they are not born here and/or do not know the patterns here, I deem them not credible for forecasting the weather here. You do not learn Southern California weather patterns in school …

News – Nothing news is credible here at SCWXA. SCWXA believes the news uses barbie dolls to boost ratings so they wear skirts, tight clothes etc. Weather is a joke in news media. The news also is contracted to only take NOAA forecasts, not being their own custom forecast center.

Weather Channel – Again, not from Southern California. They are based in Atlanta and do not know a thing about Southern California weather forecasting. An F5 Tornado can be coming through Southern California and they’ll be talking about how sunny Atlanta or New York City is. Their neglect and theft to our storm names has earned them a permanent ban from SCWXA.

Wunder, Accu, Intelli, and any others – Please don’t mention them on this site or my Facebook page. SCWXA is all anyone really needs in this region and they are run by computer programs, not an experienced meteorologist born in Southern California.

Anyone mentioning them has their comments not approved and a reply given with this link. If comments are approved, the link will be given.

SCWXA is your number one choice of a weather service in Southern California. Stick around for a full year and you’ll likely feel different about the site if you think any other source is safer and more accurate for you and your family. If I found any other source to be credible or accurate, I wouldn’t have developed this project.

Kevin Martin
SCWXA Senior Meteorologist

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/2 ... d-the-word
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

https://www.facebook.com/SouthernCaliforniaWeather

I just asked the guy if I could possibly end up in Oz or, worse yet, Kansas. Wonder what he'll say.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Yeah, I know he's a weather guru. I think it's hilarious. But hey, he's the "authority." :grin:

By the way, so disappointed in the storm so far. It's too warm. And the sun was out too much this afternoon.
I want more cold.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

schmick wrote:Exactly, if you cant trace your family line being in California prior to 1955, then you have to get the fuck out.
I guess that means no more MLB in California.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Shit, people around here notice a little water on the ground they act like they've never seen rain before.

Tornadoes? Word of a couple of waterspouts will have half the population moving back to flyover country where real tornadoes happen, and the other half back to Mexico.
This could be a good thing. Give California back to real Californians.

Exactly, if you cant trace your family line being in California prior to 1955, then you have to get the fuck out.
Not necessarily, but you're definitely invited to leave. And I'd be tempted to put the bar a little higher, like maybe 1900.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
schmick wrote:Exactly, if you cant trace your family line being in California prior to 1955, then you have to get the fuck out.
Not necessarily, but you're definitely invited to leave. And I'd be tempted to put the bar a little higher, like maybe 1900.
I'd go with 1542.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mamamustanger
Elwood

Post by mamamustanger »

Time to break out the sled for a little mud sliding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk