Dittotards, break out your Ted Kennedy vodoo dolls

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Dittotards, break out your Ted Kennedy vodoo dolls

Post by BSmack »

MSNBC is reporting that Ted Kennedy has been rushed to Mass General. Reuters is reporting stroke like symptoms.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Dittotards, break out your Ted Kennedy vodoo dolls

Post by smackaholic »

that old drunk has been exhibiting stroke like symptoms for the last 20 years.

i prefer he stay alive long enough to watch his boy barak not get elected.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

There are very few people that I wish dead and Ted Kennedy in spite of being such a pompous blowhard is not one of them. I hope he recovers and I'll even pray for him.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Wolfman wrote:There are very few people that I wish dead and Ted Kennedy in spite of being such a pompous blowhard is not one of them. I hope he recovers and I'll even pray for him.
Same here.

Meanwhile, the networks are standing by with their Ted Kennedy memorial vids.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

smackaholic wrote:that old drunk has been exhibiting stroke like symptoms for the last 20 years.

i prefer he stay alive long enough to watch his boy barak not get elected.
:lol: :lol:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Ted Kennedy as a senator, proves there is a whole population of tards in Massachusetts.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Adelpiero wrote:Ted Kennedy as a senator, proves there is a whole population of tards in Massachusetts.
DAMN good point
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Wolfman wrote:There are very few people that I wish dead and Ted Kennedy in spite of being such a pompous blowhard is not one of them. I hope he recovers and I'll even pray for him.

...uh, I'll drink to that.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:MSNBC is reporting that Ted Kennedy has been rushed to Mass General. Reuters is reporting stroke like symptoms.
Let's hope the ambulance driver is not drunk and has to drive over any narrow bridges.

Sounds like dude more than likely had the DT shakes from missing his morning fifth of vodka.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/17/ ... index.html
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Yeah I don't wish him dead at all, hope he recovers and - now this part was where Marcus Allen could have come in handy - doctors were working to determine the cause.

The cause is that he's fat and out of shape.
Sin,
Dr. Allen #32

I hope he works to correct that and wish him luck in that endeavor. Obesity, diabetes, strokes, kidney damage and all that is no joke.

And that's both diet and genetics.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Unfortunately ted does have genetics working on his side. Rose lived to be about 147.

I would guess that ted is atleast that in fat drunk years.

Makes you wonder how long the rest of them might have lived if they weren't in the habit of catching lead.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Tom In VA wrote:And that's both diet and genetics.
Nice work.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Toddowen wrote:Too many Kennedy's...too few bullets.

Just die, Ted, and let's be done with it. Let's be done with the sickening funeral pagentry that is certain to follow. Let's be done with these so-called "Rockstar" politcians. And lastly, RACK Pickle.
Pot to Kettle....errrr....OUT....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Derron didn't dare shit. He stated mere fact.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

How does it feel to be "grouped?"

You've done a good job of doing that with others; particularly me.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Toddowen wrote:
Bobby42 wrote:
You've done a good job of doing that with others; particularly me.
Feeling an little marginalized and categorized, are we? What do you want? A sholder massage?

If it'll make your upper lip flatten out and flare down your nostrils a little, I'll have you know that I only categorize you into the "Bobby42" category.
That's OK. You're in my Toddowen "hair gell" category. Need a comb?
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Toddowen wrote:
Bobby42 wrote:Derron didn't dare shit. He stated mere fact.
So by virtue of his saying so, he groups me along with the dopiest of the Kennedys'?

I resent that....strongly.

I ain't nothing like that silver spoon fed fool. If there was any justice in Massachusetts, he would've spent the last 40 years at Bridgewater State.

And fuck Derron. He's going to vote for Barak Obama, so his opinion is twisted and tainted to begin with. The dumbass would've put Teddy K in the White House, had he the chance.
This man is going to be your president -- our president. Be not afraid, Todd. If Derron is going to vote for Obama, could you not give the man a hearing, yourself?

And hi, Bobby :) (photo taken in Milwaukie, Oregon, ice cream shop) As for Teddy, God will deal with his cowardice in murdering Mary Jo Kopechne. Stokes are bad news. So are seizures. I don't think anyone wants to go out like that. Wolfman has the right attitude, and heart.
on a short leash, apparently.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Toddowen wrote:Barak Obama doesn't deserve to be the leader of the USA.
Who does, Todd?
Risa

Post by Risa »

Hi Pickle. I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. I don't understand why you are pissing on Obama and his two little girls, though. He's obviously an involved father, and little Sasha and little Malia obviously adore him and look up to him. That's not something to piss upon, it's something to celebrate. It should be something moreso for you to celebrate because it's a black man who is not living down to your expectations of the worst in the race, and the worst in human beings.

Don't you like photos like this, Pickle? of responsible men acting responsibly? or am I missing something here, in your pissing upon him taking his girls out for some ice cream in the middle of Oregon?

As for pissing on Teddy, Teddy's done some evil shit -- but he's also bitch-slapped the Clintons, so give him some recent props.
Risa

Post by Risa »

But that's just it, why would you want to piss on a man, while he is being a father to his two little girls? Again, you hate all the bad you see in blacks. It doesn't make sense to me that you would not celebrate the good. It doesn't matter what his name is, a good father is a good father, and the world needs more of them. As for Kennedy, again, he sucks for murdering Mary Jo, but right now that's between him and God... and Mary Jo.

Your new photo is pissing on the American flag. You're a soldier, that's more forbidden and disrespectful than standing respectfully while the national anthem is being sung, is it not? And as a soldier, you know proper flag etiquette means that placing the hand over the heart is not required for the national anthem and especially not a non-anthem like 'god bless america'. Now, if everyone wore hats, but the men refused to take them off, that would be disrespectful as the anthem played. But that's not it at all.

I'll ask my question of you, since Todd is off doing his own thing (or sleeping) right now: who do you believe 'deserves' to be president of the united states? in a related question (but not the same), who do you feel would best lead the united states as president, and why?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Annie, Obama sells that he is the one who is capable of UNIFYING folks.
But of course this is blatant idi0cy, as one can't unify dick if they're coming at things from one extreme end of the spectrum, as he is doing .... FAR left.

The only guy able to TRULY unify America this time around was/is Ron Paul, because he would be seeking to unify everyone under the guidance of ... THE CONSTITUTION, the one thing that truly IS designed to unify us.

You know that Constitution thang -- the thing all of our ... public servants ... pledge to uphold, but never do.

The only guy standing UP for the Constitution is labeled a nutcase.

Go figure.

A few months ago you said Edwards would ultimate get the dem nod.
Didn't happen.

You're wrong about Obama too.

He's smoked meat in the general election.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ron Paul is nuttier than a fruitcake at Christmas, and just as unwelcome. Let me guess, you thought Ross Perot was nailz as well?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

In his life as a public servant, Paul has voted BY THE CONSTITUTION at as near to a 100% rate as possible.

Problem with that, Wagon?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:In his life as a public servant, Paul has voted BY THE CONSTITUTION at as near to a 100% rate as possible.

Problem with that, Wagon?
The problem is that horse isn't even in this race. I tire of the mouth breathers bemoaning the lack of a good candidate.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Hi, poptart. That's because I thought they'd never allow Obama to live past Iowa. You're right, Poptart, I was wrong. And I'm happy I was wrong. You'll also remember even further back that I wasn't for Obama at all; I said that he was a patsy, a token, a sacrificial lamb and an example of white people choosing black people's leaders for us. Well, I now say, if he's a patsy, he's the right stuff in spite of that; and if he's an example of white people choosing black people's leaders for us, he's a billion steps up from Al 'Take All the Credit and the TV Time' Sharpton.

As for Ron Paul, a couple weeks ago he reiterated:
Ron Paul wrote:Having a Republican win the upcoming presidential election is “secondary” for Paul who is more interested in defending the Constitution, having the country go in what he considers the right direction, having a sound currency, and achieving balanced budgets. Paul parts ways with McCain over McCain’s support for the Iraq war, his approach to U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East and his willingness to spend federal dollars to support military operations in Iraq.

Instead, Paul favors Sen. Barack Obama because of positions on foreign policy. “But that’s doesn’t mean that’s an endorsement,” Paul quickly added.
I don't know if Ron Paul's gold standard really is the way to go towards having a sound currency; I've heard both arguments on some of the black websites, and the gold standard argument always ends up losing. Or maybe it just needs better debater talking-points. I disagree with Ron Paul that evolution is a joke and creationism is truth. I don't know how Ron Paul seeks to balance the budget; but then again, I don't know how ANY of the major candidates can pull that off. Ron Paul is a major Constitutionalist, though? well, Obama teaches Constitution Law. He knows his shit as well. He's made decisions in Illinois which at first glance appear to be barbarian but he ultimately made those decisions because the laws which came before him were not constitutionally sound in his opinion, and he wanted them to come back when they were. Hence some of his 'present' votes. I agree with you that Ron Paul being labeled crazy because he's a strict Constitutionalist shows just how far afield the Republicans have gone. But it's not like Democrats are any saner. Both parties have concentrated for too long on 'most electable' and gotten hosed for it. I don't think Ron Paul is that man to truly unify America, though I certainly believe he can be part of unifying America instead of tearing it apart. I believe Obama is that man to unify America. There's something to Obama. There's an extra spark to his movement, which no one else has, and only Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee have touched. I don't include Hillary because her movement is about the cynical manipulation of identity politics, not America. Now, why is Obama smoked meat in the general? I've heard rumors that Obama was 'allowed' to run this year because they needed someone to make Hillary look like a centrist. People across the political spectrum are so angry with how Bush has led, though........... why put one's faith in a man who basically promises to lead as Bush has led (McCain)? Why fail in the same pattern as before?

Edit 1: War Wagon, wasn't Ross Perot right about 'that giant sucking sound' in the end?

Edit 2: Pickle, that's an interesting choice. Why Newt Gingrich? Is he even on the radar anymore? Does he want to be? What would Newt bring that Bush has not, and Hillary and Obama and McCain cannot? The Contract with America was historic, but it was also a very long time ago.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

To balance the budget you have to stop the spending insanity.
It's not rocket science.

Entitlements must end, the invasion of Mexico's impovrished must end, we must severely cut back on our military spending overseas, we must knock out complete departments within the government.

Understand, these are not suggestions, these are things that WILL happen.
Do it now, or do it later, when it will be MUCH more painful to do so.

We can't sustain the financial course we are on -- or anything close to that course.

Nobody wants to face it.
Nobody speaks to it in realistic terms ... other than Paul.

Obama is smoked meat in the general because he can't get near enough of the white vote.
That is reality.

Damn right Perot was right about the giant sucking sound.

Dead fucking center.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: Entitlements must end, the invasion of Mexico's impovrished must end, we must severely cut back on our military spending overseas, we must knock out complete departments within the government.
Understand, none of these things are going to happen... and we'll be just fine.

You misunderestimate the resilience of this great nation, my friend.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oh sure, we'll be just fine, Wags.

When Mejico, U.S. and the Cannuks are one big happy nation.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Big Pickle wrote:

Fukkker can't even put his hand on his heart during "God Bless America". I bet he sings "Allah u akbar" every night until he falls to sleep.
Since when is it a requirement, or even suggested, that you put your hand over your heart or anything for "God Bless America"?. Was this the Kate Smith version or the Celine Dion version? You think it's the national anthem or something, you dumbfuck? You do know that it was written by a curly haired swarthy looking Jew, don't you?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:

Fukkker can't even put his hand on his heart during "God Bless America". I bet he sings "Allah u akbar" every night until he falls to sleep.
Since when is it a requirement, or even suggested, that you put your hand over your heart or anything for "God Bless America"?. Was this the Kate Smith version or the Celine Dion version? You think it's the national anthem or something, you dumbfuck? You do know that it was written by a curly haired swarthy looking Jew, don't you?
Maybe Pickle's chapter is focused on the hook nosed variety.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Risa wrote: As for Teddy, God will deal with his cowardice in murdering Mary Jo Kopechne.
He didn't murder Mary Jo, he just saved his own ass rather than risking his life to save another. That makes him a cad and even an asshole, but not a murderer.

Jesus, you're so stupid that you're making me look like a Teddy K. apologist. :brad:
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
40 days to live
Crack Whore

Post by 40 days to live »

Fuck it, I am just going to keep on drinking. No sense stopping at this stage of the game.
I'm out.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

"Dead Man walkin'!"

http://www.cnn.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And if he dies before the convention his superdelegate vote does NOT count!

Signed,

Hillary
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Mikey wrote:curly haired swarthy looking Jew
Is that a derivation of 'nappy-headed ho' or something different altogether?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Ken wrote:

Think Jamie Farr aka Clinger from M*A*S*H with curly locks like a Hasidic Jew.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Don't forget the nose. The nose is quite prominent.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
Ken wrote:

Think Jamie Farr aka Clinger from M*A*S*H with curly locks like a Hasidic Jew.
Like this?

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Risa

Post by Risa »

OCmike wrote:
Risa wrote: As for Teddy, God will deal with his cowardice in murdering Mary Jo Kopechne.
He didn't murder Mary Jo, he just saved his own ass rather than risking his life to save another.
That's murder -- particularly since he was the one who was driving the car. Then again, I believe abortion is murder, too. I don't know if you do or not. If your child or your friend is dying and you do what you can and yet fail to save their life, you did what you could, it's not your fault. If you went home and tried to pretend nothing happened, you're a murderer. But that's between Teddy, God and Mary Jo, not any of us to wish him a horrible death or worse.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

RACK Trollfessor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
P.J. O'Rourke.