Medical procedure

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Medical procedure

Post by Dan Vogel »

I will have a "routine" (or so my doctor says) medical procedure done next Wednesday. It's called a cystoscopy. They use a cystoscope which is a thin cord with a lense at the end of it, and trail it up the urinary tract to examine the tract and the bladder. I can chose local or general anaesthesia but I haven't decided yet which to use. I wonder if anyone here has had the procedure and could give me some feedback on what to expect.

This started a couple of weeks ago when I had a fever and some burning during urination. I of course saw my doctor and he determined that I had a urinary tract infection. I took antibiotics and some other medication. But this week I experienced a bit of an overactive bladder and still had some discomfort down there. So I went to the emergency room this time and finally it was decided that I should make time to have this cystoscopy done to see what might be going on. I'm praying there is no stone or polyp. I'm just a little shaken by it. Well I still have a low grade fever too but really don't feel that bad.

If anyone has had the procedure or had experience with local or general anaesthesia let me know please. I'd like to hear more.

Have a good weekend!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

It's probably just the Clap, Dan.

Go with whatever anesthesia gets you the better drugs
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dan,

Be a man. Tell the doc you want NO anesthesia.

It’s probably just an STD you picked up from fucking your daughter.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dan,

I am NOT sorry to hear about your misfortune. How are your communications going with The Feds? These Rack Fus are a fucking joke, man. They can't hold me. They sit outside my place in a black $40K SUV, just sitting, sipping coffee, and playing with themselves. The gov't is flushing your dime down the fucking shitter, you fool!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Fuck off and DIE, Dan. I hope you have MULTIPLE stones and polyps. Maybe you can make it a little more alluring for mvscal to ass-fuck you, with the new lumps and rotting meat up in your ass cavern.
I'd like to hear more.
OK. Expect pain and ignominy like you've never before experienced. You deserve that, Dan. The pus dripping out of your shredded asshole will be the one thing that prevents mvscal from dryfucking you, so you better slap a little discharge onto your wife and kids, too.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

JSC, quick question.

Are you fucking retarded?
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

mvscal wrote: I just offered him a glass of wine and some small talk to take his mind off the fact that I just raped him, his family, their pets and some his neighbors.
Oh Fuck! My sides hurt from laughing.

HPOD
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

TWISter, that's what you get for reading this shit board
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Thanks for the links and the encouragement Jsc810. I'll let you know how it goes.

The FBI and my local authorities insured me that they continue with their investigation and monitoring of this board, and certain posters. Anything beyond that I'm advised not to comment on at this time.

And I'm not surprised to read strange sexual comments about a physical problem that I'm having. But whatever gets you going ok. No gay bashing yet though. Maybe we're making progress.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The FBI and my local authorities insured me

I think there's a smack deductible. You need to know for sure.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dan Vogel wrote:The FBI and my local authorities insured me that they continue with their investigation and monitoring of this board, and certain posters.
Gee, Dan, you're the one fucking his 13-year-old daughter. Cry for help much?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

I made it through my medical procedure without any major problem. I'll admit that I had discomfort and I was nauseated after and for a couple of days after it was over. But it wasn't as bad as I feared. It turns out that I just had a dandy of an infection. So I was on antibiotics again. They are long gone and so is my trouble. Thank God. They found no unusaul growths and thankfully no stones. But the doctor cautioned me to avoid cheese and other unnecessary dairy products because they promote the growth of stones. I've got a clean bill of health.

Autumn is a great season and I've decided to take the family to the river after church on Sunday to enjoy the sights and mother nature. I suggested that we take a picnic lunch. My wife said good idea and she will be packing. Honesty Tony and Susan are not that crazy about going. But my philosophy is that parents need to guide their children to help them take in the good things surrounding us. It seems all Tony wants to do these days is use the internet. I think he's mostly just on My Tube and Face Space and those kinds of things. So its mostly harmless. But when I was growing up I was outseide all the time. Lots of sunshine and exercise and fresh air. My kids need more of that. I hope the weather cooperates on Sunday.

Have a good weekend everybody.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dan Vogel wrote:I think he's mostly just on My Tube and Face Space and those kinds of things. So its mostly harmless.
That's what the 40 year old dudes trying to lure him into a life of sex slavery say too. Say hi to mvscal for me.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dan Vogel wrote:It turns out that I just had a dandy of an infection.
Tell Susan to be little more careful who she sleeps with.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I've got a clean bill of health.
mvscal, leave the K-Y at home next time.

Dan, your ass might be free of rotting sections for the time being, but the real problem is your soul, asshole. Pimping your children out to the first Internet Warrior Mexican who rings your doorbell is indicative of some real character flaws, you fucking ninny.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote:They found no unusaul growths
So you're saying that he never examined your head?
Autumn is a great season and I've decided to take the family to the river.
No need to even get out of the car. Just drive it right in.
I think he's mostly just on My Tube

We've known that since you and Tony had that little "adventure" during the meteor shower you took him to, but I wouldn't allow him to have any sleepovers with his friends if I were you.
But when I was growing up I was outseide all the time.
Because your parents never loved you and didn't want you around.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dan Vogel wrote:They found no unusaul growths and thankfully no stones.
Be patient. They'll eventually descend.
"I see everything twice!"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dan,

Glad to hear the procedure went well. How's your wife's dimehole doing? Let her know when it heals, I'll be ready to go again.

Catch ya later, bud.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Oh look the pervert peanut gallery is here. Why would you see everything as an opportunity to belittle someone else? It doesn't make you rough and tough at all. It just makes you more juvenile and unmanly. I'll like to put some of your postings up in front of your family to see. What would they think of you>?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It just makes you more juvenile and unmanly.
Dan, what are you wearing?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

don't know what he's wearing, but, you can damn well bet that it is the epitome of manliness.

or is it?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dan Vogel wrote:I'll like to put some of your postings up in front of your family to see. What would they think of you>?
They wouldn't approve, Dan. But how could they? The snuff industry wouldn't approve of the things I do to your wife on Friday nights.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote:Oh look the pervert peanut gallery is here. Why would you see everything as an opportunity to belittle someone else?
Because it's fun.
It doesn't make you rough and tough at all. It just makes you more juvenile and unmanly.
Someone forgot to give danny the manual for this place.
I'll like to put some of your postings up in front of your family to see. What would they think of you>?
I did. They said "Way to shove it up the ass of Danny the Perv, Dad!*

* They watch American Predator, so they know child molestors.