Hello

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Hello

Post by Dan Vogel »

I had an update for you, and for some people at this site who took an interest in some of my life situations. I know that at this site not everyone is that gungho for family things or personal things, but some are. So you know who you are and I thank you.

I'll speak openly here. Whenever I come back and look at this board my faith in humanity is shaken. Some of you have 12 or 14 thousand posts for crying out loud! How do you have time for that? I can barely ever make it on to the internet at all. And it seems like most of what you do here is try to insult strangers. Is that reasonable? It's honestly sociopathic.

Anyway, the last time I posted at this board you might remember that my son Tony had an episode at the zoo, and we even had a lawsuit threat come to us over it. Well my sister-in-law is in public relations, and she offered for a threesome with me, Tony, and the zoo manager. Sandra really worked things masterfully to iron out the misunderstanding. Well, long story short, Tony had to spend 4 Saturday mornings at the zoo doing "maintenance" duties assigned by the zoo manager. It was a learning experience for him and I was relieved to have it resolved without a lawsuit or fine.

I did get a case of shingles on my back while this whole thing was up in the air. I'm pretty sure it was stress related, and the doctor even said that. I took some strong medicine. Acyclovir. And it improved pretty fast. There's a little scar area where the outbreak was. Consider them life battle scars.

Thanks to my friends, and take care everyone.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Zoo Manager is adept at the Threesome. He can bring celery, gardenhoses, and lettuce cores, and thus is good at exciting the organs of middle-aged simpleton types.

Sin,
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Oh my
Go Bucs, Gators
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Hello

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote: I did get a case of shingles on my back while this whole thing was up in the air.
Props to you for staying employed as a roofer, given the slowdown in new housing starts.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

I nailed the head of the hammer when I said sociopaths didn't I? Some perverted sicks too. Whatever. Some of you might have children. Do they know what you come on here and post? Think about that. And mvcsal, I've read some of your thoughts before. You're a sad racist who always shows infiriority. I've got some black friends who would put you to shame in both intelligence and character. So I mostly just laugh at what you say. The world is full of all kinds of people.
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Dan..dude,

If your "faith in humanity is shaken" by reading this board, that would be your first problem.

I don't post very often but I know a few people around here, and many have children and are good people. Your comment on "black friends that would shame anyone on intelligence and character" makes me wonder about you. We all have friends we love of many colors, stripes and distinctions... but no one else is parading them around on a board to get baseless credit, so why are you?

I agree with you that this place is not always a great place to be, but it's also not your place to set your boundaries and your ethics. It's a halfway decent place, and you are simply not allowed to whine about it here without being made fun of.

So go unshake your faith in humanity somewhere else and then get back to us later.

Sincerely,
Ang
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Dan,

I'm glad you're here to share.

I'm breaking up with my gf of 5+ years. We've been through a lot these last five years -- moves to new cities, job changes, new pets, different work schedules, anal sex -- but we're still breaking up. That being said, our breakup is amicable, and she still wants me to stop by her new apartment so we can watch "Heroes" every once in a while.

Thanks for sharing.

Your friend,

RadioFan
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

You'll keep doing the anal thing during "Heroes", right?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

"We could be Neroes"
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

RACK this thread.

And Dan, mix in some Prozac.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dan,

Tardowen and Diego would like to hear more about Tony. Mace would like to see some photos from the zoo. I’d like to see a photo of Sandra’s funbags.

Just trying to help you fit in here.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Ang, I didn't parade my black friends around to get any credit, so get your story straight. Mvcsal makes racist comments a lot and all I did was say that I know black friends who are better than him. I bet you do too, so don't you think mvcsal is showing very bad form by carrying on all the time about blacks?

Most of the other people in this thread are perverted and not worth speaking to. It's sad to see adults this way so I'll spend my internet time on other sites mostly.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

Dan Vogel wrote:Ang, I didn't parade my black friends around to get any credit, so get your story straight. Mvcsal makes racist comments a lot and all I did was say that I know black friends who are better than him. I bet you do too, so don't you think mvcsal is showing very bad form by carrying on all the time about blacks?

Most of the other people in this thread are perverted and not worth speaking to. It's sad to see adults this way so I'll spend my internet time on other sites mostly.
get the fuck outta here then you worthless cumsock.
bore somebody else with your worthless drivel :meds:
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I guess I was on a board vacation when this Dan Vogel started posting. I haven't read any of his stuff except what is in this thread. Bwahahha. I gotta buck that this is either Salad Tosser or Elvis Monster fucking around with a troll. Kind of sounds like a Ronnie. LOL

Oh and Radio Fan, sorry to see that you're going to lose the browneye.

Rip City
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Ok, I'm an insensitive bitch who still doesn't get why anyone would hate mvcsal for racist remarks, and this is kind of a wierd thread anyway. But I'm glad to see two of my favorite folks (DiT and Luther) show up on the same thread, so to keep with the theme...that boosts my "faith in humanity". I guess that would be the same "faith in humanity" with which poor Dan-san seems to have a problem.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote:It's sad to see adults this way so I'll spend my internet time on other sites mostly.
You promise?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ok, I'm an insensitive bitch
Gah! My eyes!
Dan Vogel wrote:I know that at this site not everyone is that gungho for family things...
Dan, we're all about family here.

We just don't give a fuck about your family, and wish you'd off them and then off yourself so we wouldn't have to be subjected to anymore of your Mr. Rogers like mewling.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Mr.Rogers was a very good man. He had integrity and compassion. He contributed positive to the world. If you're not doing those things I guess a person has time to post 8 10 or 12,000 posts on a message board trying to belittle strangers and laughing at perverted things other sick people say.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dan, most of us have a healthy respect for Fred Rogers, but you're really damning him with faint praise. He was a STRONG man who would have rolled up on a pussy like you and FUCKED you UP.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Fred was really trolling us all. He was luring douches like Dan here into thinking he was a lightweight. They'd step to him in real life and Fred would DUST THEM OFF and them give them a fucking plaque to show their asshole-licking wives and anus-scrubbing grandmothers.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Dan Vogel wrote: I've got some friends

L*I*N*K*?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote:Mr.Rogers was a very good man. He had integrity and compassion.
And a delivery man called "Mr McFeely"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Dan, we're all about family here.

Actually, this board is shockingly reminiscent of my family life growing up, only without the ability to beat each other about the face and head.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

mvscal is an Uncle Tom. I thought you knew.

Dan, post a pic of your sis-in-law.

You're a terrible troll btw
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

RumpleForeskin wrote: You're a terrible troll btw
Pot meet kettle
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

It's not a surprise to see the modern thinkers turn Mr Rogers into evil. The good is made to be evil and the evil is made to be good. It's sick and twisted.

- The fool who does evil to a man who is good, to a man who is pure and free from sin, the evil returns to him like the dust thrown against the wind. - Chapter 9 of The Dhammapada

You people on this board have sunk so deep into your own perversion that when a normal person comes on here who makes normal sense you claim he must be a troll. Don't always be jokers people. And mvscal, you'd have a problem if you ever went face to face with my friends.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dan Vogel wrote: You people on this board have sunk so deep into your own perversion that when a normal person comes on here who makes normal sense you claim he must be a troll. Don't always be jokers people.
Ok, let's just assume for the sake of argument that you're not a troll, Dan. You're probably a Rollins troll, but we'll just play along here for a moment, ok?

Normal? Define normal for me, Dan. Do you think you're "normal"?

"Normal" people are people you haven't met yet.

As for always being jokesters, most here are not. Sure, you've got the cadre of testoserone enraged posters who relish nothing more than trying to inflate their own ego by tearing others down, but after a while, you begin to recognize that for what it is and just chuckle as they try to one up each other in the art of creative insults. Some are quite humorous at it and thrive. Others not so much.

But the point is that's kinda' the whole purpose of T1B in the first place. Everything else is just an offshoot. Swim with the sharks, or get devoured.

Now, didn't I give you instructions to go off yourself? Why are you still here boring me to tears?
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Normal is somebody who is decent and respectful. We can all have different personality and habits but picking internet fights isn't normal as an adult. Yes I'm pretty normal. I come to a message board to talk about life things, not perversions and fighting.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Dan Vogel wrote:Chapter 9 of The Dhammapada
What the fuck is this? Something from India or some other damn foreign country? Why the fuck would we care about it?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

What's with the bird in your avatar, Dan? An old flame, perhaps?
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Rack Dan Vogel.
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

PSUFAN wrote:What's with the bird in your avatar, Dan? An old flame, perhaps?
He's already covered this.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Dan Vogel wrote:Normal is somebody who is decent and respectful. We can all have different personality and habits but picking internet fights isn't normal as an adult. Yes I'm pretty normal. I come to a message board to talk about life things, not perversions and fighting.
I laughed.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

mvscal wrote:
Dan Vogel wrote:And mvscal, you'd have a problem if you ever went face to face with my friends.
Yes, n...iggers always resort to violence. They really don't have any choice, though. They're always hopelessly outmatched in a battle of wits.
You really, really shouldn't have posted that, man. Now I have to get serious on you. Remember this? http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/581233/posts
To: mvscal
I grew up in ------ right next door to ----- --- and I've been working in ----- --- for over two years now and I've never had so much as a hint of a problem.

What part of ----- ---, O enlightened and non-racist one? And what do you consider a "problem"? Obviously not the fact that folks are speaking Spanish instead of English and flying Mexican flags instead of American ones, right? BTW, did you ever consider that you might be getting tiresome too, O politically correct one?

18 posted on 11/30/2001 9:44:58 AM PST by Map Kernow
What happened? What caused the change? where does the hate come from? I'm know you're pulling the 'blacks are beasts' blah blah, but you've also pulled the 'mexicans are worthless' out of your ass as well. What happened, between late 2001 and becoming a full time Clone/Troll? Is it even about race, and more about your hatred for humankind, period?

Why do you continue to hate? That's not healthy, man. Why continue to pretend to hate? That's even worse.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Trollfessor wrote:
What the fuck is this? Something from India or some other damn foreign country? Why the fuck would we care about it?
The Dhammapada is a famous collection of 423 verses of teachings from Buddha. It doesn't matter if you're in India, Central America, Finland, or America. Wisdom is wisdom. Why fence yourself in as an American? Is there something fantastic about that? It's not really bright. If you expand your lenses you can take in more flavor and wonder in our world.

Mvscal, you show no wit or wisdom at all. You're apparantlly stuck at a gradeschool level or namecalling and stereotyping of people. That's sad but I choose to eliminate it from my conscious.

Time to get in the kitchen and get breakfast going. Tony and Susan will be up soon and we've got a pretty full day planned. Church, brunch, water park, dinner with friends, and maybe a movie. Wow.

I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dan Vogel wrote: Time to get in the kitchen and get breakfast going. Tony and Susan will be up soon and we've got a pretty full day planned. Church, brunch, water park, dinner with friends, and maybe a movie. Wow.
Wow, is right. That's just too much excitement for one day, you party animal.

Hey, if you do go all out and hit the theater, sit in the very back row and maybe your wife will give you a blow job.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

That's sad but I choose to eliminate it from my conscious.
Is that really the usage you were looking for, Dan, you simpering estrus funnel?
Woody Allen
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Woody Allen »

It looks as though you will require the emollient waters of the Cutty Sark distillery to beat this waxing depression.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Dan Vogel wrote:
Trollfessor wrote:
The Dhammapada is a famous collection of 423 verses of teachings from Buddha. It doesn't matter if you're in India, Central America, Finland, or America. Wisdom is wisdom. Why fence yourself in as an American? Is there something fantastic about that? It's not really bright. If you expand your lenses you can take in more flavor and wonder in our world.

Mvscal, you show no wit or wisdom at all. You're apparantlly stuck at a gradeschool level or namecalling and stereotyping of people. That's sad but I choose to eliminate it from my conscious.

Time to get in the kitchen and get breakfast going. Tony and Susan will be up soon and we've got a pretty full day planned. Church, brunch, water park, dinner with friends, and maybe a movie. Wow.

I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
Nothing like starting the day at a book reading for a work of fiction. Do you dress up like the Lord of the Rings freaks too???